Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Lightroom Develop Settings Tips
When I'm working with photographers who are new to Lightroom or who haven't had a lot of t
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Aug-14 10:26 PM
by fgrths2
366073 ---
Pinned topic FAQ for Adobe Products
Here are a few answers to questions that come up frequently in this forum: 1. Why won'
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 31-Jan-13 02:28 PM02382 ---
A general, generic topic Huelight Camera Raw Profiles
I stumbled across these aftermarket camera profiles for ACR and for $15 gave 'em a try. I
SoCal Dave Silver Member23-Nov-14 08:18 AM022 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Elements 13 & D750 RAW
Anyone know if Adobe have released an upgrade allowing Elements 13 to read D750 RAW files
Peterkb 23-Nov-14 04:14 AM
by elcee
135 ---
A general, generic topic LR5 Import Can't See Pix
I have LR4 with a LR5 upgrade, which I've just started using 5 four days ago. I've importe
grnzbra Silver Member23-Nov-14 02:35 AM
by stormyboy
12138 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nasim Mansourov's Rant on Adobe
Nasim doesn't like Adobe. https://ph otographylife.com/ad obes-software-bloati ng-performa
jtmcg Gold Member22-Nov-14 08:41 PM
by robsb
29620 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help NEF/Elements?Imac
I've used iPhoto for years both for filing and editing. Trying to integrate Elements edito
lynngail Silver Member22-Nov-14 04:50 AM
by Bob32
374 ---
A general, generic topic Now that LR 5.7 is here...
…Is there any reason that I should retain the DNG converter 8.7? Oe is it safe to toss it
JerryLoSardo Gold Member22-Nov-14 03:04 AM
by JosephK
7213 ---
A topic tagged as news Looks like Lightroom 5.7 is now available.
http://www.adobe.com /support/downloads/d etail.jsp?ftpID=5853 ---------+------ ---+------
JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. 20-Nov-14 01:15 PM
by jdroach
18300 ---
A general, generic topic how email photo now in file for high resolution for pri...
I have photos that I have finished and put in file only desk top named "high res for prin
mtalbott Gold Member20-Nov-14 04:43 AM
by JosephK
370 ---
A general, generic topic Changing teams
No, not those teams! I have a couple of forum strings going about the problems I have had
Seragone Silver Member19-Nov-14 08:02 PM
by Seragone
2120 ---
A general, generic topic LR Mobile with multiple catalogs & pc's??
I have multiple computers that I use 2 at any one time with my photog CC sub. One Win 7 d
ClickCardo Silver Member15-Nov-14 06:36 PM
by ClickCardo
257 ---
A general, generic topic D810 Files, CS5/ACR 6.7, Windows 7, and LR5.6 Issues
I recently purchased a D810 and have Windows 7 (64bit), CS5 with ACR 6.7, and LR 5.6.
nickphoto Silver Member14-Nov-14 10:26 PM
by walkerr
13199 ---
A general, generic topic LR5 Soft Proofing
I have a lot of Canon paper and now own an Epson 3880. If I use the LR5 Soft Proofing too
scarleg Silver Member12-Nov-14 08:21 PM
by scarleg
5164 ---
A general, generic topic Large tif file almost freezes windows
This may be of interest to others ... From LR to PS, I create TIF files -- seemed reaso
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 12-Nov-14 12:11 PM
by quenton8
11158 ---
A general, generic topic LR 5.6 Preset Question
When adding photos via the import feature, LR has recently started to import all with a us
rbsandor Gold Member09-Nov-14 06:49 PM
by elcee
3145 ---
A general, generic topic Red-Blue channel swap preset for Lightroom ?
Hi. Any one know of a red-blue channel swap preset for Lightroom that I can apply to my D8
GaryPk Silver Member09-Nov-14 06:18 PM
by Antero52
176 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Where did my colors go?
Win 7 64 CS6 Photoshop and Bridge I just used Image Processor to prepare 40 jpegs for
cutupguy Silver Member08-Nov-14 05:18 PM
by cutupguy
20258 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Post processing with CS6
I have recently acquired D800 body and 24-120 F/4 lens. Shot some images and while post
ESSDEEDEE Silver Member08-Nov-14 11:05 AM
by ESSDEEDEE
9198 ---
A general, generic topic Removing Lens Flare
Hey all, I'm trying to remove one large lens flare in an image. I've tried the lasso t
Superbub Silver Member07-Nov-14 11:51 PM
by elcee
4154 ---
A general, generic topic Question about DNG format
I recently purchased a D750, so in order to process my images in LR I use Adobe's DNG conv
JerryLoSardo Gold Member07-Nov-14 03:31 AM
by walkerr
1116 ---
A general, generic topic 85mm f/1.4D and Lightroom
I often shoot with this lens during events and I have noticed that when I bring pictures i
BrianS Silver Member06-Nov-14 01:47 PM
by BrianS
13234 ---
A general, generic topic Arranging photos for email in LR5
Hi. I am relatively new to Lightroom 5. I was using Aperture but my copy became so unstab
IainD Gold Member06-Nov-14 08:31 AM
by IainD
3104 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Anyone using Tony Kuyper Software for Adobe PS and LR?
In search, I tried a few forums here with no hits. Has anyone used these tools? http
Robman3 06-Nov-14 02:54 AM
by noneco
15240 ---
A general, generic topic ACR 8.7 RC Users?
Any comments from users of Adobe Camera Raw v8.7 release candidate in OSX 10.9 with Photos
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 06-Nov-14 02:05 AM
by mklass
8124 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is It Still Possible To Purchase Adobe CS6 Directly Fro...
Hi Guys , I've been reading with interest about all the hulabaloo that went on with Ado
Skyehammer Silver Member05-Nov-14 10:38 AM
by Skyehammer
30443 ---
A general, generic topic LR video resize?
Hi Guys, Not sure I'm in the right forum here? But here's the question, Haven't done
glxman Silver Member04-Nov-14 01:52 AM
by glxman
253 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Training
Hi, My winter project is to get better at using Photoshop. I currently have a Kelby One s
don953 Silver Member03-Nov-14 12:52 PM
by don953
392 ---
A general, generic topic I just upset my Windows PC ...
I was in LR, Library module -- thought I had 1 photo selected and did "Edit-in Photoshop".
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 03-Nov-14 12:24 PM
by quenton8
2122 ---
A general, generic topic ACR "reinterprets" color temperature
I have a series of images that I took taking a reading with a Sekonic 500c color meter. It
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 02-Nov-14 05:14 PM
by walkerr
282 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.