nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) Adobe Post-Processing (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Lightroom Develop Settings Tips
When I'm working with photographers who are new to Lightroom or who haven't had a lot of t
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 30-Jan-15 12:49 AM
by walkerr
Pinned topic FAQ for Adobe Products [View all]
Here are a few answers to questions that come up frequently in this forum: 1. Why won'
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 31-Jan-13 02:28 PM02603
This is a hot, active topic! Start up disk is full
I'm not sure if this goes in this forum or Computers and Peripherals. I use a MacBook P
fivesense Gold Member01-Mar-15 09:21 PM
by fivesense
A general, generic topic Grainy image in PS but not in ACR or jpg export
Hi, PS experts. I have a puzzling situation that developed lately in my use of PS CC 2014.
Toby01 Silver Member01-Mar-15 04:08 PM
by esantos
This is a hot, active topic! What is the recommended maximum LR Library size?
Hi Guys Only got PS and LR late last year, this library is only up to 8000 already but c
glxman Silver Member28-Feb-15 10:35 PM
by glxman
A general, generic topic Equals added to equals should be equal, right?
I am in an ongoing exchange with an old friend who lives in Stratford-upon-Avon, UK. We ex
RJLOMMD Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 27-Feb-15 01:44 PM
by RJLOMMD
A topic tagged as having a question Lightroom will not start
Hi, I'm using Lightroom 5.7 (64 bit) on a Win7 machine and it was working perfectly until
Peterkb Silver Member27-Feb-15 02:36 AM
by westcoast
A general, generic topic The poltergeists are back!
Hi Guys, Something strange just happened with LR, A couple of days ago I had a shoot at
glxman Silver Member23-Feb-15 02:30 AM
by glxman
This is a hot, active topic! Dealing (preferably in Lightroom) with strong backlit i...
Shot golf yesterday - only third time. Early morning sun and limits on where I could ge
Ferguson Silver Member21-Feb-15 05:47 PM
by c_platt
A general, generic topic Which camera choice for Lens Correction in CS 6?
I have Photoshop CS6 and a D810. When I go to Filters and Lens Correction, I'm offered the
luckyphoto Gold Member17-Feb-15 10:39 PM
by walkerr
A topic tagged as in need of help How to Ensure lens corrections applied in LR5
I primarily use a D800 with a selection of Nikon lenses and also a Tamron 150-600 lens. I
pb2013 Silver Member16-Feb-15 01:16 AM
by pb2013
A general, generic topic Finding Merged LR Catalog on Remapped Drives
I just installed a new hard drive. Now my drive letters have changed, and when I try to ch
cjackson Silver Member15-Feb-15 11:47 PM
by robcran
A general, generic topic custom camera profile when using preset whi bal ?
Hello, In using Lightroom 5.7, I have developed numerous custom camera profiles for dif
dgillilan Silver Member15-Feb-15 09:24 PM
by JosephK
A general, generic topic Incompatibility with CS6
I just bought a new D810, but it appears that RAW files are not compatible with CS6. Is th
vcottman Silver Member15-Feb-15 01:30 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic Lightroom WB preset values
When I select the preset whit balance for full sun the images become too pink by about 5 t
Dgastrong Gold Member14-Feb-15 03:27 PM
by Dgastrong
A general, generic topic Some LR WB questions,
Hi Guys, As of December this year, I have been getting a blue cast in the images, along w
glxman Silver Member12-Feb-15 11:00 PM
by glxman
A general, generic topic RAW PICTURES AND LIGHTROOM
Hi everyone: I import a RAW file picture that was created through NIkon D700 with VIVI
racoon 11-Feb-15 08:09 PM
by Ginsbury
A general, generic topic LR 5 imports out of sequence...
Oopsie. Don't know what I've touched or moved to create this problem... The last three
DBarnes Silver Member10-Feb-15 06:51 PM
by DBarnes
A general, generic topic Re-import into LR5
Hi all, How do you re-import a file into the LR catalog if it has already been imported
AusPhotoMan Silver Member08-Feb-15 02:01 AM
by AusPhotoMan
A general, generic topic Lightroom Mobile on IPad
Just checking to see if anyone is actually using Lightroom Mobile on their IPad, and wonde
davidset Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 07-Feb-15 02:25 AM
by davidset
A general, generic topic A CC question
Hi Guys Doing some planning for a photo trip this year, will most probably be away for a
glxman Silver Member07-Feb-15 01:39 AM
by glxman
A general, generic topic LR Mobile for Android -- Phones only - released
I see LR Mobile for Android Phones was released today. Nuisance if you have a tablet, n
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 04-Feb-15 09:50 PM
by quenton8
A general, generic topic Printing from LR 5.7
Tonight I was trying to print one particular photo. I found the photo beginning in the Li
Larrybb Silver Member04-Feb-15 03:30 PM
by Larrybb
A topic tagged as having a question How Do You Get The Neon Glow Effect?
Hello, A couple of months a member posted a photo with a neon glow effect. I need to mak
Bela614 Silver Member03-Feb-15 10:17 PM
by Bela614
A general, generic topic LR 5 re-color
Is there a way to quickly change a color globally in LR ? In other words, make a blue car
Kemo53 Silver Member03-Feb-15 02:00 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic LR file type question?
Hi Guys, Been on an intensive learning curve lately since the change over to Adobe CC, S
glxman Silver Member01-Feb-15 11:15 AM
by glxman
A topic tagged as in need of help Exporting from LR5 to Nikonians
Hello to all the LR experts! I had a problem this morning. I tried to export a shot from
IainD Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 01-Feb-15 03:45 AM
by IainD
A general, generic topic What backgrounds for extracted portraits?
Hi Guys, Only changed over to LR and PS late last year, Starting to get the hang of the
glxman Silver Member01-Feb-15 12:09 AM
by glxman
A general, generic topic LightRoom 5 import questions... HELP... if possible
I have a lot of folders on my Mac full of RAW and JPG files downloaded from different digi
MaxDad 31-Jan-15 02:24 PM
by htiwatchmaker
A general, generic topic How to work from shared image folder between two comput...
I keep screwing this up and I know it is not rocket science. I just imported and keywor
htiwatchmaker Silver Member30-Jan-15 02:08 PM
by htiwatchmaker