nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Lightroom Develop Settings Tips
When I'm working with photographers who are new to Lightroom or who haven't had a lot of t
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 30-Jan-15 12:49 AM
by walkerr
Pinned topic FAQ for Adobe Products
Here are a few answers to questions that come up frequently in this forum: 1. Why won'
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 31-Jan-13 02:28 PM02546
A general, generic topic LR file type question?
Hi Guys, Been on an intensive learning curve lately since the change over to Adobe CC, S
glxman Silver Member01-Feb-15 11:15 AM
by glxman
A topic tagged as in need of help Exporting from LR5 to Nikonians
Hello to all the LR experts! I had a problem this morning. I tried to export a shot from
IainD Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 01-Feb-15 03:45 AM
by IainD
A general, generic topic Printing from LR 5.7
Tonight I was trying to print one particular photo. I found the photo beginning in the Li
Larrybb Silver Member01-Feb-15 02:01 AM
by Larrybb
A general, generic topic What backgrounds for extracted portraits?
Hi Guys, Only changed over to LR and PS late last year, Starting to get the hang of the
glxman Silver Member01-Feb-15 12:09 AM
by glxman
A topic tagged as in need of help Photoshop Elements 13 installatiion problems
I bought a PSE 13 cd and started to install on PC using Windows 7. I got to the point whe
badgerzone Silver Member31-Jan-15 11:46 PM013
A general, generic topic LightRoom 5 import questions... HELP... if possible
I have a lot of folders on my Mac full of RAW and JPG files downloaded from different digi
MaxDad 31-Jan-15 02:24 PM
by htiwatchmaker
A general, generic topic How to work from shared image folder between two comput...
I keep screwing this up and I know it is not rocket science. I just imported and keywor
htiwatchmaker Silver Member30-Jan-15 02:08 PM
by htiwatchmaker
A general, generic topic Elements 13
I normally only upgrade my PSE on even numbered versions but I had read that PSE 13 was 64
hidesert Silver Member30-Jan-15 03:13 AM
by hidesert
A topic tagged as in need of help Image Won't Show in LR Filmstrip
Hi Everyone, I'm stumped again. The image of the photo doesn't show after saving as a P
FredB D3 Silver Member29-Jan-15 07:48 PM
by walkerr
A general, generic topic Should I keep LR 4 and PSE 11...
I still have the discs for LR 4 and PSE 11 that I have not loaded onto my home computer, d
pqtrths Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Jan-15 12:30 AM
by pqtrths
A general, generic topic Lightroom - how do I get rid of distractions?
It was very disappointing to realize that there are two distracting leaves floating in the
the diewrecktor Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Jan-15 12:03 AM
by the diewrecktor
A general, generic topic Monitor resolution
I just had my computer re-formatted. I am using a 24" Dell 2407WFPHC monitor. I find t
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member27-Jan-15 07:33 AM
by Rohinton_Mehta
A general, generic topic Too long a starting time for CS6
Since the last 3 weeks or so, my Photoshop CS6 (as well as CS5) takes more than one minute
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member26-Jan-15 03:57 AM
by robsb
A general, generic topic Photoshop masking of similar tones
Hi, Everyone. I am moderately competent in PS for photo editing, but I have a difficult
Toby01 Silver Member25-Jan-15 08:33 PM
by CPR
A general, generic topic Raw with XMP to new directory
I have just discovered that ever since I have been using Lightroom, versions 3,4 and now 5
msohio Platinum Member Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his most generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 25-Jan-15 03:35 AM
by msohio
A general, generic topic Lightroom 5 importing issues
Hi, when I import from my card Lightroom is automatically changing my pics. The sliders i
dasflynn Silver Member25-Jan-15 03:24 AM
by dasflynn
This is a hot, active topic! OS Support for Next Version of Lightroom (Lightroom 6)
Yesterday Adobe released an announcement, "Update on OS Support for Next Version of Lightr
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 24-Jan-15 07:18 PM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic White fringe on old photos
Hello all, I've started a photo book that contains old, black and white photos that I scan
Seragone Silver Member23-Jan-15 08:48 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Problem opening Lightroom 5
Hi I am relatively new to post processing and currently have the free 30 day trial of L
brentt Silver Member23-Jan-15 08:07 AM
by brentt
A topic tagged as having a question How to sync deleting of old images from disc and remote...
I use a lap top and LR4.4. After processing high-school sports images and sending the usa
NRVVA Silver Member21-Jan-15 04:03 PM
by NRVVA
A general, generic topic Incompatibility with CS6
I just bought a new D810, but it appears that RAW files are not compatible with CS6. Is th
vcottman Silver Member21-Jan-15 02:26 AM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic LR5 - how to export the "before" image
Hi I am quite new to digital photography (since September 2014) & would like to post a
Gorfy 19-Jan-15 11:52 PM
by coolmom42
A general, generic topic Elements 13 Edits
It is my understanding that in Elements you do not actually modify the original file but b
bkruppa Silver Member19-Jan-15 12:07 AM
by bkruppa
A general, generic topic LR Mobile for Android -- Phones only - released
I see LR Mobile for Android Phones was released today. Nuisance if you have a tablet, n
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 18-Jan-15 09:07 PM
by quenton8
A general, generic topic Editing video in Lightroom 5
In addition to some really fun shots I captured of my daughter on her first birthday, I al
fivesense Gold Member18-Jan-15 02:23 AM
by CPR
A general, generic topic Lightroom 5 Presentation Module. Strange behavior with ...
Hi, I usually export presentation in a video file ("export as a video") and very often I
c50hp Silver Member15-Jan-15 05:12 PM
by elcee
This topic has been locked by a team member Which should I shoot? sRGB, Adobe RGB or ProPhotoRGB
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
glxman Silver Member15-Jan-15 01:48 PM
by glxman
A general, generic topic Need helps with PS post processing
Hi I don't know how to process landscape images in a way in which people alter the sky
yugal_kishore Silver Member15-Jan-15 04:04 AM
by yugal_kishore