Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS I have been published!

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Welcome to the "I have been published forum"
This is a forum where you celebrate with your fellow Nikonians that an image of yours has
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 05-Jul-13 03:00 PM
by Dillicus
512081 ---
A general, generic topic NowU.com
A new lifestyle website, NowU.com, published by Gannett, is currently using several of my
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 23-Jul-14 09:14 PM
by MEMcD
240 ---
A general, generic topic Island Tides
Cover shot for April 17th edition of www.islandtides.com Probably due to the strike at
timpsm Silver Member 19-Jul-14 01:12 AM
by WhereRu
5109 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Kenosha News
I shot and printed over 100 5x7 and wallet portrait picture packages over 4 hours for a Sp
WhereRu Silver Member 24-Jun-14 01:35 AM
by LAMILLER
471 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Baltimore Magazine
This is from May of 13, but I have been gone for a while, but now back home. http
WhereRu Silver Member 23-Jun-14 10:49 PM
by MEMcD
249 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Jaguar club magazine
National Geographic or Sports Illustrated it 'aint. The Australian Jaguar Driver magazine
robcran Silver Member 31-May-14 11:45 AM
by glxman
689 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Two images in the latest Singh-Ray catalog
Two of my images are featured in the latest [link:www.singh-ray. com/SinghRay2013Cata log-8-
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 28-Mar-14 12:52 PM
by esantos
34654 ---
A general, generic topic Featured in an Apple App!!!
Super exciting. I was contacted by a local mobile app developer for an idea of their. They
michaelalanbielat Silver Member 28-Mar-14 12:48 PM
by esantos
19501 ---
A general, generic topic Third Time Published!
I'm published, again! Home Shop Machinist, Jan/Feb 2014. P 56. Lotsa photos, taken with
buffumjr 01-Jan-14 06:37 AM
by MEMcD
5191 ---
A general, generic topic WSJ
One of the aerial photos I took last August during a helicopter shoot was used in a Wall S
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 30-Dec-13 01:07 AM
by mklass
11309 ---
A general, generic topic Tampa Bay Times
Hi all. I'm very excited! Tampa Bay Times will publish once a month my views of Tampa in
Vlad_IT Silver Member 29-Dec-13 04:58 PM
by PCassidy
6518 ---
A general, generic topic Featured in the Latest Issue of VOLO Magazine, # 9
I'm very excited to have a small sample of my ongoing fine art black and white series, Nud
Vhemi Silver Member 29-Dec-13 04:48 PM
by buffumjr
4205 ---
A general, generic topic Moose heard around the world
I have had the privilege of the Nature Conservancy of Canada selecting an image for use in
larrycurrlymoe Silver Member 29-Dec-13 12:45 PM
by buffumjr
5270 ---
A general, generic topic when you start you may as well start big....
I have been taking pics of motor racing for many years. Have met a lot of the drivers and
Sonic 13-Nov-13 01:28 AM
by Sonic
6301 ---
A general, generic topic Tattoo Project Portrait Series Published
I recently had a number of my tattoo portrait series photographs published. "The Tattoo
Vhemi Silver Member 10-Sep-13 02:37 PM
by thecad
3207 ---
A general, generic topic Feline Conservation Federation Publication
Sorry Nikonians I've been pretty lazy with my account and thought it was time to get back
msand35 12-Jul-13 11:32 PM
by Asgard
2150 ---
A general, generic topic Published Bird Image Using a D50
Nikon D50 w/80-400VR older 80-400 lense http:/ /farm9.staticflickr. com/8398/8702652
newfoundlander61 12-Jul-13 04:17 AM
by LightMeter
3300 ---
A general, generic topic brant over Boundary Bay, B.C. , Canada
For the last 2 years the Ministry of Forests, Lands, and Natural Resources of B.C. has cho
branthunter Silver Member 14-Jun-13 06:02 PM
by branthunter
3203 ---
A general, generic topic Holiday Card and Calendar image
In October I was notified by Nature Conservancy of Canada that they would like my Frosty S
larrycurrlymoe Silver Member 01-Jun-13 03:33 AM
by larrycurrlymoe
6288 ---
A general, generic topic My employer's 2013 wall calendar
This is my first post on this section of the Forum, so please be gentle with me :) My e
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. 24-Apr-13 09:05 AM
by thecad
11450 ---
A general, generic topic Recent Newspaper Photo Inclusions
I love sports photography and recently several of my photos have been included with local
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 24-Apr-13 03:25 AM
by MEMcD
3230 ---
A general, generic topic Published in Lifestyle Magazine/AV Press
I won first place in the Lifestyle Photo Contest for action. My image is displayed on the
trekie51 Gold Member 16-Apr-13 02:04 AM
by Marjani
5331 ---
A general, generic topic I woke up this morning and my mom showed me the Saturda...
One of my Drag Racing photos was in the weekend supplement in colour :) . I have sold som
AJNikon Silver Member 28-Mar-13 05:54 AM
by Marjani
7520 ---
A general, generic topic On C'T Digital Photography's blog
The featured reader this week: http://ctdigiphoto.w ordpress.com/2013/02 /11/featured-reader
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 28-Mar-13 05:47 AM
by Marjani
5375 ---
A general, generic topic published in Africa Travel
My image Good Catch! was recently published in an international magazine focused on safari
dhmiller Silver Member 28-Mar-13 05:46 AM
by Marjani
3240 ---
A general, generic topic Picture published
My picture of an alligator consuming a turtle was published in the talking picture section
REBZALMAN1 Silver Member 22-Mar-13 09:30 PM
by REBZALMAN1
4268 ---
A general, generic topic My first published ad
I have an image published in an ad by DEVCO (New Brunswick Development Corporation) in the
frankmv Silver Member 19-Mar-13 04:57 PM
by frankmv
5292 ---
A general, generic topic Book Cover Photo
I am pleased to say that my infrared photograph was used as cover art for a ghost story an
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 07-Feb-13 07:00 PM
by CicliCiocc
6451 ---
A general, generic topic Heron Image In Visitors Guide
I live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin and many people believe the heart of the Northwoods
tekneektom Gold Member 07-Feb-13 06:57 PM
by CicliCiocc
6392 ---
A general, generic topic …on the web
For the Broadway show The Mystery of Edwin Drood I was asked to shoot paparazzi shots — ci
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 07-Feb-13 06:44 PM
by CicliCiocc
7372 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.