Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Infrared & Ultraviolet (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic IR Photography Resources
Here is a list of links to posts about IR resources and techniques. IR Lens Database h
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 21-Mar-14 08:08 PM
by InfraEdd
31781 ---
Pinned topic Using LR or ACR for IR images
I've received several e-mails regarding using Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) or Lightroom for infr
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 25-May-13 03:29 AM
by walkerr
4684 ---
Pinned topic UV photography resources
Here are links to resources and informational posts about UV photography. Overview of
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 16-Sep-12 04:22 PM
by kds315
21093 ---
A general, generic topic Reflections
This is from the Morikami Gardens in Delray Beach. It was a day when the reflections were
DrPaul1 Silver Member 16-Apr-14 06:27 PM
by Asgard
120 ---
A general, generic topic Doane's Falls, Royalston MA
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /275381.jpg "There is no re
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography 13-Apr-14 03:01 PM
by Asgard
147 ---
A general, generic topic Foliage
This is also from the Morikami gardens in Delray Beach, Fl. Some more of it's beautiful fo
DrPaul1 Silver Member 12-Apr-14 03:55 PM
by Asgard
145 ---
A general, generic topic Which IR Filter Conversion?
I want to convert my Nikon 3200 to IR. I am looking at the Super Color or Super Blue conv
xav789 10-Apr-14 11:15 PM
by domer2760
5124 ---
A general, generic topic IR photo books
Could someone recommend one or two good books on infra red photography with digitally modi
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member 09-Apr-14 11:08 AM
by Cavy2
130 ---
This is from the beautiful Morikami Gardens in Delray Beach, Fl. Comments welcome http:
DrPaul1 Silver Member 07-Apr-14 01:25 PM
by DrPaul1
7104 ---
A general, generic topic Creeping Cinquefoil
Shot outdoors in the park, spring is here finally... Human vision http://m3. i.pbase.
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 06-Apr-14 08:15 AM
by kds315
4103 ---
A general, generic topic Can anyone explain why?
I shoot IR images with my IR converted D200 (Super Colour). When I convert the images t
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member 05-Apr-14 03:46 PM
by jjmirenzi
176 ---
A general, generic topic Full Moon over Castle
From last full moon... VIS-UV-IR http:// www.pbase.com/kds315 /image/155040486/lar ge.jpg
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 04-Apr-14 12:06 PM
by Cavy2
9169 ---
A general, generic topic Another IR image
Please let me know if and how this picture could be improved. D200IR, with 18-70mm Nikon
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member 04-Apr-14 12:05 PM
by Cavy2
489 ---
A general, generic topic An IR Image
Picture shot at Kodaikanal, a hill-station in South India. D200IR ht tp://www.nikonians
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member 02-Apr-14 01:17 PM
by pixures
467 ---
A general, generic topic The Other Side - Before and After
In case anyone is interested, I created a blog post describing how I got from this out of
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 29-Mar-14 05:26 PM
by domer2760
6132 ---
A general, generic topic Lonely Tree
This is taken at Morikami Gardens and edited and toned in Silver Efex to appear as nightfa
DrPaul1 Silver Member 29-Mar-14 12:18 AM
by DrPaul1
479 ---
A general, generic topic Winter IR Photography
IR cameras can be used for winter photography too. I these photos out of the archive an re
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 26-Mar-14 10:03 PM
by domer2760
13150 ---
A general, generic topic The Other Side
Thought I would share this one. Taken in Alpena Michigan at the Evergreen Cemetery. D9
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 26-Mar-14 09:58 PM
by domer2760
8122 ---
A general, generic topic Morikami Gardens
This from the Morikami Gardens in Delray Beach, Fl. The textures and shapes are very inter
DrPaul1 Silver Member 25-Mar-14 06:28 PM
by Asgard
260 ---
A general, generic topic Shapes
This is from the Morikami Gardens in Delray Beach, Fl. The various shapes and textures in
DrPaul1 Silver Member 25-Mar-14 02:03 PM
by DrPaul1
382 ---
A general, generic topic Depth
This is also from Mckee gardens in Vero Beach, Fl. I liked the depth seen which was helped
DrPaul1 Silver Member 25-Mar-14 02:02 PM
by DrPaul1
7129 ---
A general, generic topic Paddle Boarders
Just returned from Hawaii. Thought these folks would make an interesting subject. Very ha
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 22-Mar-14 04:36 AM
by elcee
15225 ---
A general, generic topic Anyone try NXD to white balance a raw IR nef?
Since my question about the coming replacement to NX2, is very IR specific, I'll ask it he
pixures Silver Member 18-Mar-14 08:35 PM
by domer2760
5111 ---
A general, generic topic Marblehead Lighthouse on Lake Erie
This shot needs some background explanation. Please bear with me.... Last Saturday, I
pixures Silver Member 18-Mar-14 02:16 PM
by Asgard
177 ---
A general, generic topic McKee Gardens
This is from McKee Gardens in Vero Beach, Fl. where I have been fortunate to visit previou
DrPaul1 Silver Member 16-Mar-14 08:59 PM
by DrPaul1
7106 ---
These are some more images recently taken from McKee Gardens. Comments welcome. http://
DrPaul1 Silver Member 13-Mar-14 05:22 PM
by clickhans
498 ---
A general, generic topic X80QF - a quartz fluorite apo lens for UV-VIS-NIR
I have decided to make a few of those f3.2/80mm quartz fluorite lenses should there be som
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 12-Mar-14 06:28 PM
by kds315
1104 ---
A general, generic topic Lesser Celandine multispectral
Visible light image: http://www.p base.com/kds315/imag e/154731960/large.jp g UV image us
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography 11-Mar-14 09:38 PM
by pixures
4140 ---
A general, generic topic Long Exposure
This is a 5 minute exposure using 20 stops of neutral density filters. http://w ww.nikon
DrPaul1 Silver Member 08-Mar-14 07:15 PM
by Asgard
195 ---
A general, generic topic Interview with Nikonian Kathy Cavallaro
Just wanted you to know that I posted an interview with Kathy Cavallaro (Cavy2)on my blog
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 04-Mar-14 10:07 PM
by Cavy2
14273 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.