Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians Academy NA Workshops (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Kelby Location Lighting Techniques
Has anyone been to see joe mcnally at one of these Kelby Location Lighting Techniques semi
slapshot25 Silver Member 09-Mar-10 07:18 PM0578 ---
A general, generic topic D300 workshops?
Are there any D300 workshops being planned for Austin TX? Thanks, Jerry
jerryvz 25-Feb-10 03:11 AM
by jerryvz
41078 ---
A general, generic topic David Tejada Nikon CLS Flash Workshop
I really enjoyed David's CLS workshop in San Diego this December and found it to be a very
blunday Gold Member 12-Jan-10 04:07 PM
by jrp
11295 ---
A general, generic topic Page, AZ workshop in Sept. - Glad to see new dates
Hello, I'm glad to see the new adventure workshops posted. I had read a preview of the
dgillilan Silver Member 12-Dec-09 12:28 AM0778 ---
A general, generic topic Academy's "Death Valley Workshop" wrap-up and gallery
Michael Mariant here (Death Valley workshop instructor) and all the participants have retu
mmariant Team Member Expert photography teacher 07-Dec-09 12:37 AM
by alst
71447 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonian Academy in the Toronto Area [View all]
I looked through everything that I could find and could not see anything for the Toronto a
Hamilton Nash 21-Nov-09 09:33 PM0542 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Academy's "Death Valley Landscape Workshop" News, Updat...
Hello fellow Nikonians! This forum posting is both for those who have signed up for the
mmariant Team Member Expert photography teacher 11-Nov-09 06:07 PM
by mmariant
471910 ---
A general, generic topic "Eastern Sierra & Owens Valley Workshop" wrap-up!
Hello everyone, Four wonderful days were spent in the High Sierra Nevada range and Owen
mmariant Team Member Expert photography teacher 29-Oct-09 07:29 PM
by lizrig
61501 ---
This is a hot, active topic! "Eastern Sierra and Owens Valley Workshop" Info, Q&A, F...
Hello fellow camera people! Michael Mariant here, Nikonians Academy instructor for the
mmariant Team Member Expert photography teacher 14-Oct-09 05:31 AM
by BillHewitt
332518 ---
A general, generic topic 4th email on trying to cancel a seminar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
This is my 4th email on trying to cancel a seminar in NYC on 10/15/09. I wanted to go on
a_mythntr 02-Oct-09 05:23 AM
by jrp
21049 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Charlotte workshops venue?
I tried to ask the following using the Workshops "Contact Us" link, but it was not sent be
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. 25-Sep-09 07:47 PM
by jsklinger
141559 ---
A general, generic topic New Webinar Classes w Winston Hall available
Fellow Nikonians, I have attended two preview Webinar classes this week, online, with W
dgillilan Silver Member 15-Sep-09 05:07 AM
by jrp
21430 ---
A general, generic topic Links in Academy are broken
A lot of things in the Academy appear broken. Images not showing, pages not there. etc.
rickpaul Silver Member 06-Sep-09 07:04 PM
by jrp
11064 ---
A general, generic topic D90 Workshop Wanted
How about a D90 workshop in 09. I love this camera and would like to learn how to use all
tyrepeddler 23-Aug-09 01:49 AM
by plankowner110
71942 ---
A general, generic topic Nikionian Workshops
If you are looking to better understand your camera or improve your technique you need onl
jrsee Silver Member 14-Aug-09 04:35 PM01157 ---
A general, generic topic D300 In Depth and Nikon CLS Workshops in Philadelphia
Just attended two of the most instructive days in my photo career. Mike Hagen conducted a
jwrupley Silver Member 04-Aug-09 05:00 PM0896 ---
A general, generic topic Foreign Transaction Fee of 3% on Nikonians Workshops!
I had a charge of $10.74 on my credit card statement that I couldn't figure out until yest
ornate_wrasse Gold Member 29-Jul-09 08:24 PM
by RavenDog
21136 ---
A general, generic topic e mail change
I have been trying to change my email address for 3 days no luck. Help if I don't change i
Ciullo 05-Jul-09 09:23 PM
by Ciullo
21223 ---
A general, generic topic No more D200 workshops?
Just getting used to my D200, and I realize I'm behind the curve here, but didn't want to
ssmumich00 30-Jun-09 01:08 PM
by ssmumich00
11053 ---
A topic tagged as news Nikonians Academy Yosemite Spring Workshop Round-Up!!!
Hello everyone! Workshop instructor Michael Mariant here to provide a round-up of the Niko
mmariant Team Member Expert photography teacher 18-Jun-09 04:33 AM
by bradley pharis
91583 ---
A general, generic topic Mississippi Blues
Just made up a subject.LOL But actually, I do photography on the side and trying to learn
porkskin Silver Member 15-Jun-09 05:42 PM
by Mike_Hagen
21095 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians Academy Yosemite - Spring Workshop Q&A/Announ...
Hello everyone! I've created this forum to provide quick, easy group discussion, Q&A an
mmariant Team Member Expert photography teacher 09-Jun-09 01:38 AM
by mmariant
231956 ---
A general, generic topic CLS San Francisco address?
Hello, Anyone know the address for today's CLS workshop in the San Francisco area. I neve
sboswell 30-May-09 07:43 AM0862 ---
A topic tagged as news Nikonians Academy Big Sur Workshop Round-Up!!!
Hello everyone! Workshop instructor Michael Mariant here to provide a round-up of the Niko
mmariant Team Member Expert photography teacher 28-Apr-09 09:20 PM
by mmariant
71402 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Equipment and Experience for Slidehow workshop
Note I tried to post this question using the Contact Us like on the Workshops site. I got
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. 21-Apr-09 01:02 AM
by mmariant
31267 ---
A general, generic topic NEW Workshop classes for mid-Atlantic area !!
Dear Fellow mid-Atlantic Nikonians, We have workshops !! Check the additions, there are
dgillilan Silver Member 14-Apr-09 12:18 AM01014 ---
A general, generic topic Advanced Nikon D300 and ITTL Flash/CLS Workshop
I just attended the Advanced Nikon D300 and ITTL Flash/CLS workshop in Nashville Tenn. Thi
Newbie1 09-Apr-09 01:17 AM
by dgillilan
11418 ---
A general, generic topic Request 3 workshops expansion into more dates/regions
Dear JRP, Winston, Mike, and Nikonians, I would like to request further expansion of da
dgillilan Silver Member 05-Apr-09 03:29 PM0983 ---
A general, generic topic Cancelled workshop
Just received two emails informing me of the cancellation of the ‘Master your Nikon D300 –
mcsharley Silver Member 02-Apr-09 08:50 AM
by jrp
11131 ---
A general, generic topic Master Nikon i-TTL CLS Workshop in Raleigh, NC
Hi, I completed the Nikonians workshop today with Winston Hall, along with twelve other
dgillilan Silver Member 23-Mar-09 01:14 AM
by BassOverflow
31675 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.