Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic New US Airline Carry-on Rules Affect Photographers
A not so funny thing happened to a friend of mine last week. He found out about United Air
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 10-Jul-14 01:26 AM
by Ned_L
20283 ---
Pinned topic July Travel Challenge – Back Roads
This month’s theme is “Back Roads” – Traveling on back roads provides great opportunities
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 09-Jul-14 02:35 PM
by Britbear
16196 ---
Pinned topic Cast your vote: June 2014 - Making Music
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 08-Jul-14 10:46 PM
by ScottChapin
182 ---
A topic tagged as having a question cruise gear for tomorrow
At my 15-y.o. request, as her birthday gift I'm taking her (well, and most of the family
Vlad_IT Silver Member 10-Jul-14 02:12 PM
by Vlad_IT
544 ---
A general, generic topic Beijing and Smog
I'm going to be in Beijing for a week at the end of August. I just had a friend return fr
Bulgakov Silver Member 10-Jul-14 01:58 PM
by esantos
9142 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations DaveSoderlund
Please congratulate David Soderlund for his winning capture “Venice Carnevale : Eye Co
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 09-Jul-14 11:07 PM
by TerryMc
672 ---
A general, generic topic Going to Long Island for a visit ....
I live in Gold Hill Oregon. So this counts as travel. Visiting family .... Hope t
Larry E30 Silver Member 07-Jul-14 10:17 AM
by Larry E30
361 ---
A general, generic topic Lenses for trip to Italy
I'm interested in your views on this highly subjective question, being which lenses for a
Alistair M Silver Member 06-Jul-14 07:51 PM
by Alistair M
7113 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member June Travel Challenge – Making Music
This month’s theme is “Making Music” – In our sojourns we frequently encounter indoor and
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Jun-14 12:01 AM
by jhanes55
35552 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Lisbon
I will be going to Lisbon for 5 days and plan to visit Sintra. I am looking for any tips
boblin Silver Member 28-Jun-14 08:09 PM
by walkerr
252 ---
A general, generic topic Travel video
I just got back from a trip that included the 5th Ultimate Travel Photography Workshop. He
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 27-Jun-14 05:53 AM
by JosephK
248 ---
A topic tagged as news Washington Monument opened today
After a $15 million, three-year repair job, the Washington Monument, one of the most recog
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 26-Jun-14 05:09 PM
by Ned_L
6115 ---
A general, generic topic A quick trip to Hamburg
I managed to take a few photos while on a business trip to Hamburg. It's a very photogeni
shipsupt Gold Member 15-Jun-14 05:12 PM
by shipsupt
496 ---
A general, generic topic Vail - Glenwood Springs
I have a business trip that places me in Glenwood Springs, CO and Vail, CO next week. I ha
dsm61 Silver Member 15-Jun-14 12:55 PM
by Asgard
285 ---
A general, generic topic D800 or D4 for trip to Australia?
Taking a two week photo trip via small private plane through the Austalian outback. The we
buffalodoc Silver Member 14-Jun-14 02:53 AM
by PhotoByKim
11262 ---
A general, generic topic Great Wall of China -- Help please
Going to be in Beijing in August and would like to photograph the Great Wall. I've done s
Bulgakov Silver Member 12-Jun-14 11:53 PM
by gearsau
9149 ---
A general, generic topic Cruise ship vibration ?
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, sorry. I like to shoot passing ships while on
Kemo53 Silver Member 09-Jun-14 08:52 PM
by EYeye
7203 ---
A general, generic topic Beach photography
In advance of summer, here's an appropriate article regarding beach photography. This i
fivesense Gold Member 09-Jun-14 01:14 PM
by ericbowles
2125 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: May 2014 - Carnival.
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Jun-14 08:15 PM
by ScottChapin
1359 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Britbear
Please congratulate Barbara Colbert for her winning capture “Alms Procession” in
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Jun-14 10:37 PM
by Britbear
485 ---
A general, generic topic Niagara Falls Suggestions?
We are thinking of possibly visiting Niagara Falls sometime during the summer. Any suggest
snegron Silver Member 03-Jun-14 07:52 PM
by snegron
20224 ---
A general, generic topic Meet Molly!
Molly is in the case being a small steam engine working on the Gurten Hill next to Bern, t
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 31-May-14 06:51 AM
by olivierrychner
4142 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Tropics and lens/camera protection
How does one protect against mildew and mold/fungus growth on lens and camera surfaces whi
Dgastrong Gold Member 28-May-14 10:35 AM
by GiantTristan
6120 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member May Travel Challenge – Carnival
May Travel Challenge – Carnival This month’s theme is “Carnival” – including amusement
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 26-May-14 12:32 AM
by Brent Melton
23410 ---
A general, generic topic Lake O'Hara, Yoho NP, British Columbia
Taking a trip to Banff, Jasper, and Yoho National Parks in late August through mid Sept.
photphil Silver Member 11-May-14 05:36 PM050 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations JazzDoc
Congratulations JazzDoc Please congratulate Gary Paige for his winning capture “Sea
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 09-May-14 12:35 AM
by JazzDoc
9151 ---
A general, generic topic One of the best ways to travel in Alaska
On your Harley-Davidson. Ex tra points if you can correctly identify the models. Taken on
2pixels_short Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 05-May-14 06:08 PM095 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Here are the finalists: April 2014 - Walking
Images from our April contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=s
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 02-May-14 11:31 PM
by ScottChapin
4441 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member April Travel Challenge - Walking
April Travel Challenge – Walking This month’s theme is “Walking” – Folks spend a lot of
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Apr-14 09:40 PM
by FutureLook
77964 ---
A general, generic topic Dang Photo Scabbers!
Currently in Taipei. Climbed up the mountain, a steep staircase all the way to the top, t
DaynLarz Silver Member 30-Apr-14 09:22 PM
by FutureLook
7263 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.