Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic April Travel Challenge - Walking
April Travel Challenge – Walking This month’s theme is “Walking” – Folks spend a lot of
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 17-Apr-14 02:07 AM
by tekneektom
34505 ---
Pinned topic Here are the finalists: March 2014 - Transportation Hub...
Images from our March contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 02-Apr-14 05:32 AM
by ScottChapin
3256 ---
Pinned topic Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
The Statue of Liberty reopened some time ago last year after the devastation of Hurricane
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 23-Jan-14 11:20 PM
by Ned_L
2170 ---
A general, generic topic Trip in Loire valley
pictures from Chambord and Amboise castel. Pierre N ikonian from Switzerland [im gl
blatgun Gold Member 17-Apr-14 09:07 PM
by Asgard
132 ---
A general, generic topic settings and lens
I am traveling to Europe for at 12 day cruise. I have a new D7100 and I bought a 17-55 len
Kopperl Silver Member 17-Apr-14 08:49 PM
by burchan
577 ---
A general, generic topic Other New York Pictures
You might have seen my other post about getting help for a group picture taken in NYC.
gatorglennB 15-Apr-14 10:25 AM
by Ineluki
473 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Statue of Liberty Help
Hi, I was recently on a high school band field trip to NYC. While at the Statue of Libe
gatorglennB 13-Apr-14 11:54 PM
by Ned_L
22167 ---
This is a hot, active topic! There she sails again!
Hi! I'm quite excited: in May this year, our old paddle-steamer "Neuchâtel" (not to be
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 12-Apr-14 10:23 AM
by olivierrychner
21311 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations newbird
Please congratulate Yvan Bedard for his winning capture “Meditating About the Sailors
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 04-Apr-14 06:29 PM
by newbird
12146 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Grand Central Station, NY, NY
I have been wanting to take this picture for years. I have long admired the work of other
beemerman2k Silver Member 04-Apr-14 12:59 AM
by sabbey51
30555 ---
A general, generic topic Page Arizona Guide - Overland Canyon Tours
I just got back from a trip to Page, AZ and wanted to share the name of a great guide. We
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 01-Apr-14 12:54 AM
by ericbowles
5136 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member March Travel Challenge – Transportation Hubs
This month’s theme is “Transportation Hubs” – Travelers spend a lot of quality time observ
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 31-Mar-14 01:28 PM
by Britbear
33520 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations robsb
Congratulations to Bob Baldassano (robsb) for his winning capture “Royal Clipper 6” [
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 30-Mar-14 05:21 PM
by robsb
19315 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations phil711!
Please congratulate Philip Nist for his winning capture “The Passing Lane” in the
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 29-Mar-14 10:51 AM
by stevesottl
12157 ---
A general, generic topic Living tradition: Chalanda Marz in Scuol
Hi! Those of you who pass through the landscape forum may be aware that I have recently
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 29-Mar-14 10:49 AM
by mnbuilder49
286 ---
A general, generic topic The Cotswolds
Traveling through the Cotswolds in mid July. I will be driving from Bath, ending in Oxfor
FutureLook Silver Member 28-Mar-14 03:33 PM
by FutureLook
7223 ---
A general, generic topic Hanami time - Tokyo 2014
Just returned from a voyage to Japan on board Cunard Queen Elizabeth and have visited the
burchan Silver Member 24-Mar-14 09:35 PM
by burchan
497 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Here are the Finalists: February 2014 - “Places of Wors...
Images from our February contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 22-Mar-14 10:32 PM
by dm1dave
1327 ---
A general, generic topic New York and nikon DF; which lenses ?
Hi guys, More concern of people here who live in new York. What lens do you guys is
fldr Silver Member 15-Mar-14 09:47 PM
by fldr
7177 ---
A general, generic topic Image size and source
I have posted a couple pictures in the contest thread. I placed them in my gallery, then u
jmesseder2 Silver Member 06-Mar-14 11:48 PM
by jmesseder2
296 ---
A general, generic topic Yosemite advice
Hello everyone, My girlfriend and I have booked a trip to California for September this
Leighgregory 05-Mar-14 11:41 AM
by Lock 45
9241 ---
This is a hot, active topic! February Travel Challenge – Places of Worship
This month’s theme is “Places of Worship” – churches, chapels, mosques, synagogues; interi
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 02-Mar-14 06:15 PM
by richardd300
971077 ---
A general, generic topic Paris
My wife, son, and daughter-in-law will be visiting Paris for a week beginning the middle o
nodim2 Silver Member 02-Mar-14 03:52 PM
by nodim2
8143 ---
A general, generic topic London Eye
Went for a slightly different view, just managed to get a couple of shots out before the r
Exposure Tours Silver Member 27-Feb-14 09:52 PM
by jgrobitaille
184 ---
A general, generic topic St Martin in the Fields, London
Here are a few more from my last trip to London and my efforts to improve at night photogr
rbcheek Gold Member 21-Feb-14 11:20 AM
by rickdayton
7180 ---
A topic tagged as having a question photograph markets in Myanmah - 85mm or 135mm?
Hullo: I am fortunate enough to be going to Myanmar soon. For markets or bazaars and simil
nikonian58 Silver Member 15-Feb-14 09:44 PM
by JohnE78
10292 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations briantilley!
Please congratulate Brian Tilley for his winning capture “Buying Nuts at Bath Christma
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 15-Feb-14 07:52 PM
by FutureLook
16273 ---
A general, generic topic My First Train Ride; Florida to NYC
While this post is somewhat of a rant, my main intention is to share my recent experience
snegron Silver Member 10-Feb-14 11:23 PM
by snegron
16278 ---
A general, generic topic Kennedy Space Center tour of VAB ending on February 11,...
The Kennedy Space Center "Up-Close Mega Tour" bus tour which has included a stop at the Ve
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 08-Feb-14 03:39 AM
by Ned_L
3124 ---
A general, generic topic Japan trip- Kyoto looks like a must see.
While imagining a trip to Japan, would Kyoto be a must-see on your list? From the images
shipsdrummer Silver Member 06-Feb-14 09:05 PM
by Captain Rich
9198 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.