Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic November Travel Challenge – Man’s Best Friend.
This month’s theme is " Man’s Best Friend " - We would like to see images of dogs we’ve me
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 24-Nov-14 02:31 AM
by ctdrummer
13249 ---
Pinned topic Cast your vote: October 2014 - Small Churches or Chapel...
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Nov-14 07:27 PM
by ScottChapin
1220 ---
Pinned topic New US Airline Carry-on Rules Affect Photographers
A not so funny thing happened to a friend of mine last week. He found out about United Air
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 10-Sep-14 08:05 PM
by Ned_L
821405 ---
A general, generic topic Aruba?
Some friends invited my wife and me to go with them to Aruba for a week of R&R. Having ne
Captain Rich Silver Member20-Nov-14 02:47 AM
by Captain Rich
12233 ---
A general, generic topic New Zealand here we come
Dear Colleagues, My wife (also a Nikonian) and I will be going to NZ in January. After
Broadway Bob Gold Member16-Nov-14 10:28 PM
by Broadway Bob
571 ---
A general, generic topic Photo ops on island of Kauai.
I have a week on the island of Kauai coming up in a few days. Does anyone have any experie
SpiritofOz Silver Member14-Nov-14 03:25 PM
by fivesense
4124 ---
A general, generic topic Tour Company Photo Contest
Not sure if this is the best forum for this question...I'd welcome replies from anyone wit
Sixmileman 10-Nov-14 10:36 PM
by JosephK
269 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Barbara
Please congratulate Barbara Colbert for her winning capture “Window to a Courtyard” [/
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 07-Nov-14 05:01 PM
by Britbear
13148 ---
A general, generic topic Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery
Woodford Reserve Distillery is a very old maker of Kentucky Bourbon located in Versailles,
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 06-Nov-14 05:49 PM
by esantos
20200 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photographing the horror - Auschwitz
Just returned from my third class trip to Krakow, Poland, and my third visit to Auschwitz
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 04-Nov-14 11:29 PM
by Ned_L
35511 ---
A general, generic topic Storm at sea
Cruising out of Adelaide in Australia on 26th October 2014 I was on the deck of the ship a
burchan Silver Member04-Nov-14 04:22 AM
by burchan
16236 ---
A general, generic topic Hurricane Ana at the southern most point in the United ...
I took this a couple of weeks ago when Hurricane Ana was about 180 miles south of south po
autoexer Silver Member04-Nov-14 01:43 AM072 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member October Travel Challenge – Small Churches or Chapels.
This month’s theme is " Small Churches or Chapels " - We would like to see exterior images
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 01-Nov-14 10:53 AM
by rstcso
55739 ---
A general, generic topic Some Mississippi river traffic
Taken with my V1 and Nikkor 18.5mm f1.8 last friday moring. PP in Lightroom. Jim htt
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 01-Nov-14 10:47 AM
by James23p
386 ---
A general, generic topic TSA Surprise
I finally traveled by air for the first time this year going from San Jose to Denver and b
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 28-Oct-14 08:25 PM
by Ned_L
16338 ---
A general, generic topic Gronergrat
2 pictures from my trip to Zermatt-Gornergrat last sunday. [imglink:46
blatgun Gold Member27-Oct-14 03:33 PM052 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Alaska During Winter Time?
I might have a week off during late December/early January and would like to visit Alaska
snegron Silver Member24-Oct-14 02:05 PM
by polarpics
28377 ---
A general, generic topic Need Info On Atelope Canyon, AZ
I will be there in February. Not the best time, but it is what it is. My online searches
Carney2 Silver Member24-Oct-14 01:00 AM
by HBB
467 ---
A general, generic topic Sedona and Antelope Canyon in February
I would love to schedule this for some other time of the year, but... Anyway, I know that
Carney2 Silver Member18-Oct-14 11:29 AM
by ericbowles
189 ---
A general, generic topic Very hot
Hungarian paprika on a market in Siofok. http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/2882
Ineluki Gold Member12-Oct-14 08:41 AM
by Ineluki
6152 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Tom
Please congratulate Tom Ferguson for his winning capture “Simple Life” in the “Li
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Oct-14 07:38 PM
by robsb
10157 ---
A general, generic topic Returning before a Trip to Egypt... Any Advice?
I am headed to Egypt in January. Cairo and then down the Nile on a river cruise, so not mu
ErikBFlom Silver Member04-Oct-14 07:00 PM
by Pepethepirate
496 ---
A general, generic topic backup storage - HELP!!
I am going to China next week. I have an Ipad, several cards ( 1-32, 3-4gb). I would li
Childsplay904 Silver Member04-Oct-14 09:12 AM
by burchan
11194 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: September 2014 - Framed
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 01-Oct-14 10:32 PM
by ScottChapin
1293 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member September Travel Challenge – Framed
This month’s theme is "Framed" - a photo in which the subject is framed by another object
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 29-Sep-14 05:50 AM
by asnnet
71747 ---
A general, generic topic Yosemite advice
Hello everyone, My girlfriend and I have booked a trip to California for September this
Leighgregory Silver Member28-Sep-14 01:50 AM
by ericbowles
11364 ---
A general, generic topic Bob Holmes- Natural light in travel photography
I found the interview enjoyable and he has some good "meat and potatoes" advice on travel
shipsdrummer Silver Member24-Sep-14 02:43 AM080 ---
A general, generic topic Understanding the Photographer's Ephemeris
I am planning a trip to San Diego to make some skyline photographs. I want to include a fu
bobpilot Silver Member24-Sep-14 02:22 AM
by bobpilot
274 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Castles
I love to visit castles. I want to take great photos of castles in Europe. This is shapi
bobpilot Silver Member24-Sep-14 01:41 AM
by agitater
24360 ---
A general, generic topic Harvest time is soon!
A stroll in the vineyards of Boudry, Switzerland... ht tp://images.nikonian s.org/galleri
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 23-Sep-14 11:39 PM
by PBlais
6106 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.