nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic March Travel Challenge – Abandoned Buildings.
This month’s theme is " Abandoned Buildings" - We would like to see images of structures t
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Mar-15 06:51 PM
by olivierrychner
Pinned topic Cast your vote: February 2015 - Bridges
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Mar-15 09:33 AM
by ScottChapin
A general, generic topic The Coolest Place In Las Vegas
This. Just. Is. I'm not posting image data as it was not shot with my Nikon gear. Ye
jstream Silver Member28-Mar-15 02:39 AM
by coolmom42
A topic tagged as in need of help Yosemite trip equipment ??
I have been a member here for a while, no real posting so far. Bought my F in 71, F2 in 7
C Jensen Silver Member27-Mar-15 02:54 PM
by C Jensen
A topic tagged as in need of help Travel to Japan -Tours/Tips
Hello everyone, I would like to travel to Japan (2015-2016) to photograph landscapes. I a
RLede Gold Member26-Mar-15 02:57 PM
by adf
A general, generic topic Edmund Pettus Bridge - 50th Anniversary of Bloody Sunda...
A while back I started a photo project on civil rights. Today on the 50th anniversary of B
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 17-Mar-15 10:32 PM
by duh59
A general, generic topic Photographing from trains in Europe
I'm in the initial stages of putting together a trip for this summer that is going to invo
Bulgakov Silver Member17-Mar-15 01:44 AM
by Ned_L
This is a hot, active topic! Photo gear for Alaska. Any advice?
I'm planning our first ever trip to Alaska in August, so it's never too early to start thi
tegel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 13-Mar-15 02:12 AM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic Amasra
Hello all. I have been away from my camera and Nikonians for a while, and am in the proce
Graceland Silver Member13-Mar-15 12:21 AM
by Graceland
A general, generic topic Cold evening in Nashville TN
Went to a hockey game last Thursday and snapped a few shots in the frigid evening before g
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 10-Mar-15 10:04 PM
by coolmom42
A general, generic topic New Orleans Lens Suggestions
I will be in NOLA in mid-March and would like to minimize my equipment during the day. On
jbk224 Gold Member09-Mar-15 11:50 PM
by shipsdrummer
This is a hot, active topic! Traveling to Alaska with my wife in March
For the next couple of months my wife and I will be preparing for a Road Scholar trip to F
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 09-Mar-15 05:39 AM
by jrp
A topic tagged as having a question How do I keep batteries charged while backpacking for a...
I know your post here is a year or two old but was referenced by Nikonians site. How wou
mjhach Silver Member08-Mar-15 09:22 AM
by JosephK
A general, generic topic Kayakoy - Turkish "Ghost" Village
I thought I would post these here on the possibly invalid assumption that those active in
Graceland Silver Member05-Mar-15 05:08 PM
by Graceland
A general, generic topic Chernobyl
Hi All, I am looking into taking a photography trip out to Chernobyl later in the year.
Daymon55 04-Mar-15 01:30 PM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic Congratulations Barbara
Please congratulate Barbara Colbert for her winning capture “Weather Stone” in th
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Mar-15 07:16 PM
by Scorpio72
A general, generic topic Anna Maria Is. FL in mid March suggestions
We will be spending a week with friends on Anna Maria Island FL. the third week in March.
JDuchene Silver Member01-Mar-15 02:32 PM
by ericbowles
A general, generic topic Iconic Hawaii
Everyone has an idea of what an Hawaiian sunset should be like. Here's one shot of the sun
LE49Wat Silver Member01-Mar-15 03:02 AM
by professorune
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member February Travel Challenge – Bridges.
This month’s theme is " Bridges " - We would like to see images of foot, road, rail, anci
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 28-Feb-15 07:02 PM
by asnnet
This is a hot, active topic! Castles
I love to visit castles. I want to take great photos of castles in Europe. This is shapi
bobpilot Silver Member28-Feb-15 12:07 AM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic Cozumel Mexico
A few shots of the port I took when on our cruise. :D My wife and I really enjoyed Cozumel
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 23-Feb-15 09:19 PM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Graceful ships bow!
Taken with my Nikon V1 and 10mm f2.8 CX Nikkor. Jim ht tp://www.nikonians.o rg/dcfp/us
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 23-Feb-15 09:16 PM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Key West
Hi everyone, Here are a few pictures I took last year in Key West. Comments/critique ar
perucho57 23-Feb-15 05:58 PM
by perucho57
A general, generic topic Road Trip to Marfa, Tx, any suggestions for best locati...
I will be in the Big Bend area of Texas in a couple of weeks and staying two nights in Mar
Brent Melton Silver Member23-Feb-15 03:18 PM
by esantos
A general, generic topic Congratulations Mary
Please congratulate Mary Freestone for her winning capture “Village Tree” in the
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 21-Feb-15 07:17 AM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Just got back from a Cruise on the Carnival Magic
Had a great time on the Carnival Magic and I used my V1 and 10mm f2.8 and 18.5 f1.8 most o
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 20-Feb-15 03:53 AM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Port of Galveston from the Carnival Magic in Predawn
All these were taken with my V1 at ISO 800 to 1600 with shutter speeds around 1/10 to 1/20
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 20-Feb-15 12:08 AM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Lenses for Trip to New Zealand / A
Hi everyone, my wife and I are planning a trip to New Zealand for about 3 weeks with some
trebor01 Silver Member16-Feb-15 12:33 PM
by professorune
A general, generic topic Advice sought - Yellowstone In Winter
I'm beginning the process of putting together a trip to Yellowstone, most probably for Jan
rosewood_ltd Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 04-Feb-15 04:49 PM
by esantos
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: January 2015 - Communications and Infor...
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 04-Feb-15 01:11 AM
by ScottChapin