nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic January Travel Challenge – Communications and informati...
This month’s theme is " Communications and information for travellers " - We would like to
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 25-Jan-15 08:29 PM
by olivierrychner
Pinned topic Cast your vote: December 2014 - Home for the Holidays
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 07-Jan-15 11:23 PM
by ScottChapin
A general, generic topic Miami & Keys, late Jan/early Feb
I have a 5 day business trip for a class in Miami, Jan 26-30. Then I'm taking 4 days to p
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 25-Jan-15 03:25 AM
by coolmom42
This is a hot, active topic! Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery
Woodford Reserve Distillery is a very old maker of Kentucky Bourbon located in Versailles,
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 23-Jan-15 05:12 AM
by coolmom42
A general, generic topic Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
I like this in B&W vs color, seems like it matches the era of this train better. I didn't
reynja Silver Member21-Jan-15 02:23 PM
by Matto
A general, generic topic Bahama Cruise
I got back this weekend from a cruise to Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay, Bahamas. We had a
Brent Melton Silver Member21-Jan-15 12:44 AM
by jcsocalphoto
A general, generic topic San Diego Trip; Part 3
1 http://www.niko nians.org/dcfp/user_ files/295283.jpg 2 http://www.nikoni ans.org/dc
bobpilot Silver Member13-Jan-15 02:15 AM
by bobpilot
A general, generic topic Panorama for travel
There are times when the saying "Photo just does not do it justice" is so true. Recently I
burchan Silver Member12-Jan-15 05:39 AM
by burchan
A general, generic topic San Diego Trip; Part 1
1 http://www.niko nians.org/dcfp/user_ files/295268.jpg 2 http://www.nikoni ans.org/dc
bobpilot Silver Member12-Jan-15 02:29 AM
by bobpilot
A general, generic topic San Diego Trip; Part 2
1 http://www.nikoni ans.org/dcfp/user_fi les/295277.jpg 2 http://www.nikonian s.org/dcfp
bobpilot Silver Member12-Jan-15 02:16 AM
by bobpilot
A general, generic topic San Diego
On January 4 a full moon will rise at the same time as the sun set. If I interpreted corr
bobpilot Silver Member12-Jan-15 01:49 AM
by bobpilot
A general, generic topic Thru the train window
On the Union Pacific North Metra line. Jim Niko n V1 CX Nikkor 10 f2.8 PP in Lightr
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 10-Jan-15 11:27 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Sunrise/Sunset in Monument Valley
I will be making my 3rd (or is it 4th) trip to Monument Valley in February. The bad news
Carney2 Silver Member10-Jan-15 06:03 PM
by esantos
This is a hot, active topic! Write your phone number on your CF cards
Today I lost a CF card with photos aboard the USS Midway. No contact information on the
bobpilot Silver Member10-Jan-15 01:58 PM
by ctadin
A general, generic topic World Trade Center: New York City, NY
I have been longing to visit this place for some time now. I live so close (Hartford, CT
beemerman2k Silver Member08-Jan-15 09:17 PM
by beemerman2k
A general, generic topic Chernobyl
Hi All, I am looking into taking a photography trip out to Chernobyl later in the year.
Daymon55 08-Jan-15 07:11 PM
by shipsupt
A general, generic topic Ottawa in February
Hi All: I am looking for some advice. My wife and I will be spending February in the Otta
nzyme Silver Member08-Jan-15 12:44 AM
by RonPlanche
A general, generic topic Congratulations David
Please congratulate David Jackson for his winning capture “Proud Mother” in the “
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 06-Jan-15 03:18 PM
by Wingnuts
A general, generic topic New Zealand here we come
Dear Colleagues, My wife (also a Nikonian) and I will be going to NZ in January. After
Broadway Bob Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014warded for 01-Jan-15 02:15 AM
by nzyme
This topic has been locked by a team member December Travel Challenge – Home for the Holidays.
This month’s theme is " Home for the Holidays " - We would like to see images of your home
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 31-Dec-14 11:36 PM
by Grubby65
A topic tagged as having a question Street photo lens
I'm planning a trip to South America later this year and wanting to capture street life an
brentt Silver Member23-Dec-14 06:58 PM
by Drbee
A general, generic topic Colmar France night photo
Currently in Colmar France so did some night photos. D800E, PCE 45mm, ISO 100, 6s, f8.
BundanoonLens Silver Member21-Dec-14 05:27 AM
by BundanoonLens
This is a hot, active topic! Lenses for trip to Italy
I'll be going on a tour of Italy for 11 days and I want to bring the right equipment. I do
geno64 Silver Member19-Dec-14 09:03 PM
by geno64
A general, generic topic Venice in late April
In late April my wife and I will be spending a week in Venice, then taking an overnight tr
Bill Kennedy Gold Member19-Dec-14 01:08 PM
by Cavy2
A general, generic topic Congratulations Patrick
Please congratulate Patrick Franzis for his winning capture “Church at Night by the Fa
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Dec-14 05:02 PM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic Lens to take to China/Korea
I also posted on the ladies forum as women would be more familiar with the weight/luggage
DivotDiva Silver Member03-Dec-14 08:44 PM
by DivotDiva
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: November 2014 - Man's Best Friend"
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Dec-14 02:17 PM
by ScottChapin
This topic has been locked by a team member November Travel Challenge – Man’s Best Friend.
This month’s theme is " Man’s Best Friend " - We would like to see images of dogs we’ve me
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 01-Dec-14 04:55 AM
by skibreeze7
A general, generic topic Buying used lenses in Japan
Going to be in Japan next April and the US dollar is strong against the Yen (118). Our ho
mel_klim Silver Member29-Nov-14 07:28 AM
by jrp
A general, generic topic Aruba?
Some friends invited my wife and me to go with them to Aruba for a week of R&R. Having ne
Captain Rich Silver Member20-Nov-14 02:47 AM
by Captain Rich