nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic December Travel Challenge – Home for the Holidays.
This month’s theme is " Home for the Holidays " - We would like to see images of your home
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 28-Dec-14 11:48 AM
by frantoia
8219 ---
Pinned topic Cast your vote: November 2014 - Man's Best Friend"
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Dec-14 02:17 PM
by ScottChapin
1184 ---
Pinned topic New US Airline Carry-on Rules Affect Photographers
A not so funny thing happened to a friend of mine last week. He found out about United Air
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 10-Sep-14 08:05 PM
by Ned_L
821451 ---
A general, generic topic Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
I like this in B&W vs color, seems like it matches the era of this train better. I didn't
reynja Silver Member24-Dec-14 05:11 AM
by ldkleidon
8110 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Street photo lens
I'm planning a trip to South America later this year and wanting to capture street life an
brentt Silver Member23-Dec-14 06:58 PM
by Drbee
14389 ---
A general, generic topic Colmar France night photo
Currently in Colmar France so did some night photos. D800E, PCE 45mm, ISO 100, 6s, f8.
BundanoonLens Silver Member21-Dec-14 05:27 AM
by BundanoonLens
287 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Lenses for trip to Italy
I'll be going on a tour of Italy for 11 days and I want to bring the right equipment. I do
geno64 Silver Member19-Dec-14 09:03 PM
by geno64
28310 ---
A general, generic topic Venice in late April
In late April my wife and I will be spending a week in Venice, then taking an overnight tr
Bill Kennedy Gold Member19-Dec-14 01:08 PM
by Cavy2
18189 ---
A general, generic topic Thru the train window
On the Union Pacific North Metra line. Jim Niko n V1 CX Nikkor 10 f2.8 PP in Lightr
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 13-Dec-14 10:05 PM
by James23p
9165 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Patrick
Please congratulate Patrick Franzis for his winning capture “Church at Night by the Fa
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Dec-14 05:02 PM
by Ned_L
20154 ---
A general, generic topic Lens to take to China/Korea
I also posted on the ladies forum as women would be more familiar with the weight/luggage
DivotDiva Silver Member03-Dec-14 08:44 PM
by DivotDiva
10122 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member November Travel Challenge – Man’s Best Friend.
This month’s theme is " Man’s Best Friend " - We would like to see images of dogs we’ve me
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 01-Dec-14 04:55 AM
by skibreeze7
15325 ---
A general, generic topic Buying used lenses in Japan
Going to be in Japan next April and the US dollar is strong against the Yen (118). Our ho
mel_klim Silver Member29-Nov-14 07:28 AM
by jrp
271 ---
A general, generic topic Aruba?
Some friends invited my wife and me to go with them to Aruba for a week of R&R. Having ne
Captain Rich Silver Member20-Nov-14 02:47 AM
by Captain Rich
12253 ---
A general, generic topic New Zealand here we come
Dear Colleagues, My wife (also a Nikonian) and I will be going to NZ in January. After
Broadway Bob Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014warded for 16-Nov-14 10:28 PM
by Broadway Bob
594 ---
A general, generic topic Photo ops on island of Kauai.
I have a week on the island of Kauai coming up in a few days. Does anyone have any experie
SpiritofOz Silver Member14-Nov-14 03:25 PM
by fivesense
4139 ---
A general, generic topic Tour Company Photo Contest
Not sure if this is the best forum for this question...I'd welcome replies from anyone wit
Sixmileman 10-Nov-14 10:36 PM
by JosephK
274 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Barbara
Please congratulate Barbara Colbert for her winning capture “Window to a Courtyard” [/
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 07-Nov-14 05:01 PM
by Britbear
13155 ---
A general, generic topic Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery
Woodford Reserve Distillery is a very old maker of Kentucky Bourbon located in Versailles,
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 06-Nov-14 05:49 PM
by esantos
20216 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Cast your vote: October 2014 - Small Churches or Chapel...
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Nov-14 07:27 PM
by ScottChapin
1314 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photographing the horror - Auschwitz
Just returned from my third class trip to Krakow, Poland, and my third visit to Auschwitz
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 04-Nov-14 11:29 PM
by Ned_L
35525 ---
A general, generic topic Storm at sea
Cruising out of Adelaide in Australia on 26th October 2014 I was on the deck of the ship a
burchan Silver Member04-Nov-14 04:22 AM
by burchan
16256 ---
A general, generic topic Hurricane Ana at the southern most point in the United ...
I took this a couple of weeks ago when Hurricane Ana was about 180 miles south of south po
autoexer Silver Member04-Nov-14 01:43 AM081 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member October Travel Challenge – Small Churches or Chapels.
This month’s theme is " Small Churches or Chapels " - We would like to see exterior images
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 01-Nov-14 10:53 AM
by rstcso
55755 ---
A general, generic topic Some Mississippi river traffic
Taken with my V1 and Nikkor 18.5mm f1.8 last friday moring. PP in Lightroom. Jim htt
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 01-Nov-14 10:47 AM
by James23p
396 ---
A general, generic topic TSA Surprise
I finally traveled by air for the first time this year going from San Jose to Denver and b
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 28-Oct-14 08:25 PM
by Ned_L
16360 ---
A general, generic topic Gronergrat
2 pictures from my trip to Zermatt-Gornergrat last sunday. [imglink:46
blatgun Gold Member27-Oct-14 03:33 PM060 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Alaska During Winter Time?
I might have a week off during late December/early January and would like to visit Alaska
snegron Silver Member24-Oct-14 02:05 PM
by polarpics
28390 ---
A general, generic topic Need Info On Atelope Canyon, AZ
I will be there in February. Not the best time, but it is what it is. My online searches
Carney2 Silver Member24-Oct-14 01:00 AM
by HBB
471 ---
A general, generic topic Sedona and Antelope Canyon in February
I would love to schedule this for some other time of the year, but... Anyway, I know that
Carney2 Silver Member18-Oct-14 11:29 AM
by ericbowles
196 ---