Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Travel

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic October Travel Challenge – Small Churches or Chapels.
This month’s theme is " Small Churches or Chapels " - We would like to see exterior images
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 26-Oct-14 03:30 PM
by Britbear
51631 ---
Pinned topic Cast your vote: September 2014 - Framed
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 01-Oct-14 10:32 PM
by ScottChapin
1248 ---
Pinned topic New US Airline Carry-on Rules Affect Photographers
A not so funny thing happened to a friend of mine last week. He found out about United Air
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 10-Sep-14 08:05 PM
by Ned_L
821356 ---
A general, generic topic Storm at sea
Cruising out of Adelaide in Australia on 26th October 2014 I was on the deck of the ship a
burchan Silver Member 30-Oct-14 01:03 PM
by professorune
567 ---
A general, generic topic TSA Surprise
I finally traveled by air for the first time this year going from San Jose to Denver and b
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 28-Oct-14 08:25 PM
by Ned_L
16290 ---
A general, generic topic Gronergrat
2 pictures from my trip to Zermatt-Gornergrat last sunday. [imglink:46
blatgun Gold Member 27-Oct-14 03:33 PM030 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photographing the horror - Auschwitz
Just returned from my third class trip to Krakow, Poland, and my third visit to Auschwitz
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 25-Oct-14 05:38 PM
by Ned_L
29419 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Alaska During Winter Time?
I might have a week off during late December/early January and would like to visit Alaska
snegron Silver Member 24-Oct-14 02:05 PM
by polarpics
28341 ---
A general, generic topic Aruba?
Some friends invited my wife and me to go with them to Aruba for a week of R&R. Having ne
Captain Rich Silver Member 24-Oct-14 01:39 AM
by duh59
6126 ---
A general, generic topic Need Info On Atelope Canyon, AZ
I will be there in February. Not the best time, but it is what it is. My online searches
Carney2 Silver Member 24-Oct-14 01:00 AM
by HBB
462 ---
A general, generic topic Sedona and Antelope Canyon in February
I would love to schedule this for some other time of the year, but... Anyway, I know that
Carney2 Silver Member 18-Oct-14 11:29 AM
by ericbowles
176 ---
A general, generic topic Very hot
Hungarian paprika on a market in Siofok. http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/2882
Ineluki Gold Member 12-Oct-14 08:41 AM
by Ineluki
6142 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Tom
Please congratulate Tom Ferguson for his winning capture “Simple Life” in the “Li
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 05-Oct-14 07:38 PM
by robsb
10149 ---
A general, generic topic Returning before a Trip to Egypt... Any Advice?
I am headed to Egypt in January. Cairo and then down the Nile on a river cruise, so not mu
ErikBFlom Silver Member 04-Oct-14 07:00 PM
by Pepethepirate
490 ---
A general, generic topic backup storage - HELP!!
I am going to China next week. I have an Ipad, several cards ( 1-32, 3-4gb). I would li
Childsplay904 Silver Member 04-Oct-14 09:12 AM
by burchan
11187 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member September Travel Challenge – Framed
This month’s theme is "Framed" - a photo in which the subject is framed by another object
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 29-Sep-14 05:50 AM
by asnnet
71691 ---
A general, generic topic Yosemite advice
Hello everyone, My girlfriend and I have booked a trip to California for September this
Leighgregory Silver Member 28-Sep-14 01:50 AM
by ericbowles
11357 ---
A general, generic topic Bob Holmes- Natural light in travel photography
I found the interview enjoyable and he has some good "meat and potatoes" advice on travel
shipsdrummer Silver Member 24-Sep-14 02:43 AM072 ---
A general, generic topic Understanding the Photographer's Ephemeris
I am planning a trip to San Diego to make some skyline photographs. I want to include a fu
bobpilot Silver Member 24-Sep-14 02:22 AM
by bobpilot
269 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Castles
I love to visit castles. I want to take great photos of castles in Europe. This is shapi
bobpilot Silver Member 24-Sep-14 01:41 AM
by agitater
24341 ---
A general, generic topic Harvest time is soon!
A stroll in the vineyards of Boudry, Switzerland... ht tp://images.nikonian s.org/galleri
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 23-Sep-14 11:39 PM
by PBlais
6102 ---
A general, generic topic Amateur Potography at Winterthur
My wife and I are planning to trip to Winterthur soon, and have been advised by staff ther
FredB D3 Silver Member 19-Sep-14 08:48 PM
by FredB D3
393 ---
A general, generic topic GRAND LAKE, COLORADO
MY SON IS LEAVING FOR A WEDDING IN GRAND LAKE AND IS GOING TO TRAVEL MY CAR FOLLOWING ROUT
Priest Silver Member 18-Sep-14 04:09 AM
by Priest
279 ---
A general, generic topic NYC Pass, looks good, any nasty surprises?
My wife and I will be in NYC for a week between Oct. 4th and 11th. A five-day pass at $180
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. 17-Sep-14 02:36 PM
by agitater
12254 ---
A general, generic topic Booth Bay. Maine
Any suggestions for locations & times?
Russinvt Silver Member 16-Sep-14 02:30 AM046 ---
A general, generic topic Helpful to scout out and research good locations for ci...
Before traveling to a city, it's always helpful to do some research about the city and its
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 13-Sep-14 04:12 PM
by Nick2013
5120 ---
A general, generic topic Peggy's Cove
My wife and I got back a couple of weeks ago from a cruise to Canada a
wthalliii Silver Member 12-Sep-14 02:30 AM
by wthalliii
5132 ---
A general, generic topic Morning Fog
5 image HDR first processed with Photomatix Pro and then proceeded with Adobe LR and PS.
markgreenberg Silver Member 10-Sep-14 01:30 AM
by dwr857
392 ---
A general, generic topic Niagara Falls
Just returned from a short but phenomenal trip upstate NY and in Canada. The stop was the
zanz34 Silver Member 04-Sep-14 10:44 PM
by jcsocalphoto
14262 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member "Cast your vote: August 2014 - Little Shops on Back Str...
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 03-Sep-14 02:10 AM
by ScottChapin
1235 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.