Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Printers, Scanners & Color Management

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Review
Members, My review of the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 is now complete and posted on our Resou
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 11-Apr-14 06:32 PM
by kmh
232003 ---
Pinned topic Ilford Galerie Prestige Inkjet Papers Review
Members, Ilford of Switzerland has recently updated their Galerie line of papers and is
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 17-Feb-14 04:24 PM
by Zareeba
8972 ---
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Review
Browse on over to our Resources page where my review of the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is now p
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 01-Dec-13 12:07 PM
by wiselee2
472466 ---
Pinned topic ICC Profile Links
All the paper companies seem to have ICC profiles for using their paper with current print
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 29-Sep-13 06:35 PM
by dlabrecque
101275 ---
A general, generic topic Best book on Digital Imaging?
Which is the best book on Digital Imaging (on the printing side) that you can recommend to
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member 11-Jul-14 05:20 PM
by esantos
3377 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Scanning Medium Format Negatives
I have some medium format negatives that I would like to have scanned but I only have a 35
scenicshutterbug Silver Member 06-Jul-14 01:31 PM
by metalmariachi
11147 ---
A topic tagged as having a question REPLACEMENT FOR AN HP PHOTOSMART 8750 PRINTER
I've used this printer for 11x17 and 13x19 color prints for 4+ years and the ink cartridge
f5titan Gold Member 06-Jul-14 12:14 AM
by kmaine
351 ---
A general, generic topic Printing on Clear Transparencies
I've got a project and am considering printing color images on transparencies to be displa
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 29-Jun-14 02:40 AM
by JonK
268 ---
A general, generic topic loading film in Coolscan 4000
The instructions say to load the negatives in emulsion side down, which is the concave sid
gratefulgary Silver Member 27-Jun-14 10:05 PM
by hippocrates
452 ---
A general, generic topic Real digital B&W photo (silver based) paper printing?
I am looking for recommendations for places to which I can send digital files and get back
greif 26-Jun-14 03:04 AM
by esantos
363 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Nikon Scan 4 software won't start
Hi...Using a Nikon Coolscan 5000 with Nikon Scan 4 software on a Mac OS X. Nikon Scan 4 s
mikehupp2847 Silver Member 19-Jun-14 06:36 PM
by Leonard62
142 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help printing on multiple sheets of paper
I am a landscape painter who uses photos for reference material. Sometimes I want to blow
sandlapper53 Silver Member 13-Jun-14 11:47 PM
by sandlapper53
10120 ---
A general, generic topic Canon Pixma MG7120
I cannot find any info on this printer when searching the site. Does anyone know what qua
rw11 13-Jun-14 03:10 AM
by elcee
119 ---
A general, generic topic Epson-use PhoBlk ink on Matte prints at all?
Hi, I would like to know if the Epson R3800 printer uses photo black ink at all, even
dgillilan Silver Member 09-Jun-14 09:29 PM
by dgillilan
483 ---
A general, generic topic Canon vs Epson Midsize Prosumer printers?
Forgive me for using the "C" word in a Nikonian forum but I've been trying to find a midra
Peager Silver Member 08-Jun-14 11:25 PM
by smbishop
8166 ---
A general, generic topic Storing an Epson 3880 Printer
I have a 3880 and love it. I spend about 5 months in Arizona where I am currently. In mid-
msohio Platinum Member 30-May-14 02:12 AM
by mklass
17267 ---
A general, generic topic CoolScan 9000 and MacPro ERROR: Could not begin DRAG P...
When trying to Scan a 35mm slide I got the fatal error : "Could not begin DRAG processi
hassiman 23-May-14 02:29 PM
by Leonard62
2297 ---
A general, generic topic PrintTao
Does anyone have an opinion about this: http://www.printao8. com/ This is a quick review
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 22-May-14 02:15 AM
by esantos
389 ---
A general, generic topic VueScan
This thing is great. Better than Nikon Scan. Wish I had found it earlier.
Dave Stilwell Silver Member 21-May-14 12:40 PM
by Luke_Miller
2101 ---
A general, generic topic Epson 3880 Cartridge Replacement
I have searched this forum to death which makes me think this is a very dumb question beca
msohio Platinum Member 19-May-14 09:35 PM
by esantos
370 ---
A general, generic topic Epson R3000 Prints with a distinct red tint
Hey all, I'm perplexed! I have my monitor (Asus PA248) calibrated using Spyder4 Pro, i
DaddySS Gold Member 06-May-14 09:34 PM
by DaddySS
9123 ---
A general, generic topic Cheap and decent: Canon Pixma Pro-100 $100
These are on special again (at least in the U.S.) and it's quite a decent printer for $100
rectangularimage Silver Member 06-May-14 01:36 PM
by sabbey51
193 ---
A topic tagged as news No more Ilford Papers
I received an email from IT Supplies (I think they are the same company as Atlex - they ha
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-May-14 06:02 PM
by PSAGuy
4151 ---
A general, generic topic Is it a good deal
BJs online is offering for today only the Canon PIXMA MG5422 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-
Spook44 Silver Member 30-Apr-14 02:44 PM
by elec164
164 ---
A general, generic topic Canon PRO-100
I picked up a Canon PRO-100 during the recent sale (I'm waiting for my $300 rebate check,
sabbey51 Silver Member 25-Apr-14 08:04 PM057 ---
A general, generic topic Darn Purple!!!
OK group,,,got a good poser for ya!! Where my wife works, the Sisters have a Jubilee ce
elec164 Silver Member 24-Apr-14 06:43 PM
by elec164
10206 ---
A general, generic topic Epson Metallic Paper
I ran across this after receiving an e-mail from a printer supply house that Epson will be
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 22-Apr-14 02:39 PM
by esantos
6124 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Printing on metal (aluminum)
I am looking for feedback on printing on metal (aluminum). I had heard that metal does not
CaptRonaldo Silver Member 21-Apr-14 07:27 PM
by pdavitt
11213 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Epson 3880 won't work with Win 8.1
I've been using my Ethernet connected Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with 2 Windows 7 Pro systems f
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. 20-Apr-14 06:31 PM
by PBlais
18199 ---
A general, generic topic Guidance on Calibrating a MacBook Pro with Retina Displ...
If anyone has any guidance on calibrating a MacBook Pro with Retina Display, I would appre
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 16-Apr-14 01:15 PM
by hujiie
177 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.