Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Printers, Scanners & Color Management

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic ICC Profile Links
All the paper companies seem to have ICC profiles for using their paper with current print
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 05-Oct-14 10:57 PM
by PSAGuy
111395 ---
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Review
Members, My review of the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 is now complete and posted on our Resou
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 11-Apr-14 06:32 PM
by kmh
232106 ---
Pinned topic Ilford Galerie Prestige Inkjet Papers Review
Members, Ilford of Switzerland has recently updated their Galerie line of papers and is
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 17-Feb-14 04:24 PM
by Zareeba
81013 ---
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Review
Browse on over to our Resources page where my review of the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is now p
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 01-Dec-13 12:07 PM
by wiselee2
472547 ---
A general, generic topic Epson 3880 Platen Gap Issue
I started to make a print yesterday and was startled to hear loud noises as the print hea
DAJolley Silver Member 22-Oct-14 02:06 PM
by wiselee2
587 ---
A general, generic topic Maximum Length of Paper
I have read in the Epson specifications that the maximum length of a print to be 44 inches
StevenPituch Silver Member 22-Oct-14 11:46 AM
by StevenPituch
460 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Custom Print Profiles
I posted a similar question a couple of days ago, but have not seen any replies so I thoug
scenicshutterbug Silver Member 21-Oct-14 08:18 PM
by scenicshutterbug
788 ---
A general, generic topic Dye Sublimation Printing Problem
I transfer images onto a variety of tile and hardboard products using dye sublimation. I
scenicshutterbug Silver Member 16-Oct-14 02:37 AM035 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Printer suddenly will only print B/W regardless of print settings. Anybody know what is go
DarrylWS Silver Member 14-Oct-14 02:47 PM
by esantos
174 ---
A general, generic topic Epson 3880 FINALLY !
Bought my Epson 3880 in June but just today got it out of the box and put it in service.
PSAGuy Silver Member 09-Oct-14 10:05 PM
by gpoole
283 ---
A general, generic topic New Printer
I'm about to purchase a Canon Pixima Pro 10 but before I do I thought I would ask the know
DMKerr Silver Member 09-Oct-14 01:15 PM
by PSAGuy
4133 ---
A general, generic topic Which DPI for prints?
I have a newbie question for people who sell their prints or who print them to hang in the
vangophotos Silver Member 08-Oct-14 08:39 PM
by CaptPegLeg
5178 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Epson 7900 - One Stuborn Nozzle Help Needed
I have a several year old 7900 that I love. I've been away for 4 months. I've gotten all
JECoutre Silver Member 08-Oct-14 01:53 PM
by JECoutre
695 ---
A general, generic topic Latest firmware for Epson R3000
I finally ordered a new Epson R3000 printer to replace my old, clog-prone R800. It arrives
hidesert Silver Member 02-Oct-14 03:12 PM
by esantos
145 ---
A general, generic topic Eizo coloredge CX271 - help required
I just got one of these - and I'd like to hear from other owners - I have an issue with th
Escaladieu Silver Member 02-Oct-14 07:19 AM
by Escaladieu
576 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Coolscan 4000 help
Does anyone know where I can find the correct driver for a Nikon Coolscan 4000? My son is
markgreenberg Silver Member 29-Sep-14 07:19 PM
by Leonard62
461 ---
A general, generic topic Epson/Mac Paper Choice Problem
I have an Epson 3880 and R1900 attached to my MacBook Pro running OSX10.9.4. The 3880 has
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 24-Sep-14 12:03 AM
by mklass
688 ---
A general, generic topic Prints too dark .. I know, calibrate, etc etc ...
I have an Epson 2880 which I love, produces beautiful prints!! My monitor is calibrated
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 23-Sep-14 11:30 PM
by ericbowles
19203 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Which online printing company do you use?
I have been using WHCC.com for my prints with no problems at all untill recently. My recen
EYEBALLER Gold Member 23-Sep-14 01:41 PM
by unclemikey
21335 ---
A general, generic topic Monitor question to get better match in PP to output to...
I have a plain Dell PC monitor and have turned down the contrast a lot so that when I prin
JBD90 21-Sep-14 09:27 PM
by ab1jx
486 ---
A general, generic topic Does anybody else use a color laser printer?
I've got an HP cp2025dn and now that I've used my new ColorMunki Photo to make a profile f
ab1jx Silver Member 20-Sep-14 07:20 PM
by JonK
159 ---
A general, generic topic Spyder or Munki
I recently got a Dell Ultra Sharp U2412M ISP monitor to compliment Windows 7 and looking f
ColColt Gold Member 19-Sep-14 02:35 PM
by ruben_c
595 ---
A general, generic topic Color Space
I talked with the company that does printing for me and asked about color space due to som
ColColt Gold Member 19-Sep-14 03:54 AM
by kmh
9146 ---
A general, generic topic Why do print heads clog
What makes the print heads clog? is it the lack of use or the environment? I have had my 3
no1yak Gold Member 18-Sep-14 04:36 AM
by Wingman
7116 ---
A general, generic topic Problems with Epson 3880
My 3880 has suddenly started misaligning prints. It my normal practice to print an A3 (or
Escaladieu Silver Member 14-Sep-14 02:17 AM
by esantos
7123 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help looking for Nikon 4000 service manual
Hi there, I have bought sometime ago a coolscan 4000 after I got very impressed by thé
ttslas 08-Sep-14 07:55 AM
by ttslas
260 ---
This is a hot, active topic! prints, mats, and frames for landscape images
I can't find a forum for this so I'll start here. After a number of years of being seriou
skiroc Silver Member 07-Sep-14 11:40 PM
by skiroc
21305 ---
A general, generic topic x-rite
Does the color checker passport really help get your colors correct from the camera, throu
davidset Platinum Member 07-Sep-14 02:41 PM
by davidset
6161 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Epson R3000 install - wired or wireless?
I've a new R3000 on the way. It can be set up on the network either wired or wireless.
sfbillm Silver Member 03-Sep-14 01:27 AM
by dlabrecque
373 ---
A general, generic topic Epson Aritisan 1430
Does anyone use this printer or have had this printer. I know everyone mostly uses the 288
unclemikey Platinum Member 30-Aug-14 06:23 PM
by belfastultra
15156 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.