Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A topic tagged as having a question Digital Photo Printer Forum
Bo Stahlbrandt. Administrator and Nikonian in the Black Fores
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 13-Feb-03 03:28 PM
by bgs
0287 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonian Pro Straps
Have the straps for the US, that was scheduled for January/February 2003 shipped yet?
stealth51 13-Feb-03 01:44 PM
by bgs
1412 ---
A general, generic topic More details on F75 and Coolpix SQ
Chasseur d'Images has a write-up on both the new Nikons on its site. It's in French, but t
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 13-Feb-03 11:31 AM
by Paul_Fisher
0284 ---
A general, generic topic Chasseur d'images expectations for PMA and after
Chasseur d'images published their expectations for PMA and after. These guys are usually v
sagittarius 12-Feb-03 03:12 PM
by jwb
8795 ---
A general, generic topic Digital darkroom vs. Traditional Darkroom
To start wasn't sure the best spot for this question so I choose the Cafe. I have recentl
Gixster92 11-Feb-03 02:26 AM
by mwagner1
8780 ---
A general, generic topic Must see Website!
check out. http://svt.se/h ogafflahage/hogaffla Hage_site/Kor/hestek or.swf
dougie 10-Feb-03 11:34 AM
by wrong exposure
14881 ---
A general, generic topic Question
Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me what LOL means in loads of posts - it has
Scotty Silver Member10-Feb-03 09:25 AM
by lordnikon
6842 ---
A topic tagged as having a question EU Moab CD schedules ?
Hello, When does Moab CD ship to EU area ? Janne
JH 10-Feb-03 07:01 AM
by JH
3315 ---
A general, generic topic Can a proud father brag?
I think some of you might remember that I mentioned that my youngest son is a computer ani
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 10-Feb-03 05:20 AM
by apl007
6790 ---
A general, generic topic PMA in March...
Hey all... Are any Nikonians planning on going to PMA this March in Las Vegas?? Just cur
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 09-Feb-03 02:52 PM
by mwagner1
0245 ---
A general, generic topic Wisdom from the Famous
Famous Photographic Colloquialisms. (Not sure if I spelled that right) Don't know who said
dougie 09-Feb-03 01:32 AM
by dougie
4467 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Imaging's article on Nikons in Films...
Hmm, didn't we do [link:www.nikonians. org/cgi-bin/dcforum/ dcboard.cgi?az=read_ count&om=387
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 08-Feb-03 09:56 PM
by zeppelin
2568 ---
A general, generic topic Space Shuttle Columbia and Nikon 880
The San Francisco Chronicle is reporting that an astronomer may have caught what looks lik
guyb 08-Feb-03 06:11 PM
by avm247
4763 ---
A general, generic topic Binocular Ratings vs Telephoto?
This is an off-the-wall question but it's been puzzling me. I own a pair of 7X50 Binocular
McPaul 08-Feb-03 01:16 PM
by walkerr
1641 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Digital?
Follow-up to my "Itch" thread-----I know alot of you have gone digital or at least added i
Nokin Silver Member07-Feb-03 08:36 PM
by rudy
49920 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Film will become the LP's of the future
I'm afraid I see no other course of events. Technology will advance to the point where di
anomy 07-Feb-03 08:34 PM
by rudy
862717 ---
A general, generic topic Digital Vs Film photography
Hi all, Recently while researching to buy equipment, my thoughts about which way is bette
Emin 07-Feb-03 08:33 PM
by rudy
12981 ---
A general, generic topic New Moderator
Hello, my name is Tom Hoey and I am the new moderator here in the "Café". I have always en
tfhoey Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 07-Feb-03 07:35 PM
by Marsel
10570 ---
A general, generic topic Photo-isms
Hi all. Due to a very hectic schedule, I haven't posted in a while. However, I've at lea
LADY BUG 07-Feb-03 07:31 PM
by Marsel
15698 ---
A general, generic topic Photo Contest....
I won my first photo contest... Category: Panorama http://www. digitalphotocontest. com/vote
Duck 07-Feb-03 07:24 PM
by Marsel
20562 ---
A general, generic topic Took me Forever but I finally did it.....
Yup it may be silly to some, but as a new year's resolution this year I have decided to be
Gixster92 06-Feb-03 12:42 AM
by tfhoey
2554 ---
A general, generic topic More socializing at Nikonians
We at Nikonians socialize and many of us love to talk with other members. Our Café is a g
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 05-Feb-03 05:15 PM
by bgs
02704 ---
A topic tagged as news Nikon F75 announced...
... on the Nikon sweden site. Links in this thread: http://www.nikonian s.org/cgi-bin/dcf
Paul_Fisher Gold Member Awarded for his multiple article contributions 05-Feb-03 12:41 AM
by N80
2653 ---
A general, generic topic Looks like Nikon is going to reveal a new coolpix
A new teaser is on Nikon coolpix website http://www. nikon-coolpix.com/in dex1.htm
sagittarius 04-Feb-03 06:03 PM
by ramsesm
3380 ---
A general, generic topic Happy New Year, everyone!
By the way, Happy New Year (Chinese) to all Chinese Nikonians and to anyone who is celebra
jrong 04-Feb-03 09:32 AM
by wongkc
6590 ---
A general, generic topic LOL
what does it stand for ? I always thot a LOL was a little ol lady . Clue me in to this hip
dougie 04-Feb-03 03:38 AM
by dougie
10767 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Starting up a Photo Club
Hello fellow Nikonians; My name is Osvaldo Guerra (AKA Ovi13) I live in a small town call
Ovi0813 03-Feb-03 02:52 PM
by Ovi13
9491 ---
A general, generic topic National Geographic and the F100
A most interest essay was brought to my attention by Glenn Travis (gmt), just as an exampl
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 03-Feb-03 01:30 AM
by Gixster92
3804 ---
A topic tagged as news NASA Disaster!!!
Just saw this on the news... we've just lost the Shuttle Columbia!!! It appears to have br
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 02-Feb-03 05:01 PM
by lstavast
7935 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Nikonians Spirit
What's your take on that? Please [link:www.nikonians. org/dcforum/DCForumI D4/318.html|go he
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 02-Feb-03 09:32 AM
by bgs
0394 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.