Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Halfway to Digital
How many of you are out there who are not quite able to go full digital yet, but are not 1
lordnikon 16-Jan-03 05:56 PM
by rudy
22514 ---
A general, generic topic Can't Find it
I can't find the posting that had the great graphic of the F5. Can anyone help? I change
Nikon_Freak 16-Jan-03 03:26 PM
by SzennyBoy
1256 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Bokeh?
Been around long enuff, that I should know this. Just what do you guys mean when you say "
Nokin Silver Member 16-Jan-03 05:59 AM
by jrp
15695 ---
A general, generic topic This image was sent to me ...
.. by a friend in the off-shore oil business. He got if from the manager of an off-shore
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 16-Jan-03 02:36 AM
by jrp
8603 ---
A general, generic topic Countdown to 10'000th Post
Since the boss has a challenge for the lurkers, and non-silver members, I have one that ev
lordnikon 15-Jan-03 10:14 PM
by panamared
201217 ---
A general, generic topic Copyrighting images on the internet
I have a question on copyrighting images posted on the internet. I live in China and Taiw
ChinaScot 15-Jan-03 08:18 PM
by RickD
1251 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Contest for Lurkers and Non-Silver Donors only
This is to announce a short and one-time only contest: The person to guess the closest da
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 14-Jan-03 09:43 PM
by jrp
28708 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Memories lost - three times over
Hello, friends - I'm writing this with a slightly heavy heart. For those of you who read
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 12-Jan-03 09:11 AM
by timmy
27594 ---
A general, generic topic Photographer's Market Guide on CD-ROM?
I have been using the printed version for some time now. My sales are soaring and my gir
dphotobayer 10-Jan-03 11:50 PM
by dphotobayer
0218 ---
A general, generic topic Destination Camera Stores
I was just in New York and had the good fortune to wander into the B&H store in Manhattan,
Georgebaby 10-Jan-03 11:37 PM
by Ed
5472 ---
A general, generic topic The Moab CD
Just a quick note before I get to work. I hope I didn't violate any policies, but I loane
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 10-Jan-03 10:46 PM
by karspoul
15611 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians in the Danish Photomag Alt Om Foto
Don't think we mentioned this before: We had a one page article in the Danish photography
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 10-Jan-03 10:38 PM
by karspoul
5449 ---
A general, generic topic Traditional Photographic Art Why? Guest Column
Being the new year we all feel that now is a time for reflection and resolution. Why? I
peterjcrowley 10-Jan-03 12:26 AM
by peterjcrowley
161234 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Unemployed in Massachusetts
So I've been unemployed, and bored. I am wondering if any of you Nikonians in the MA/RI/C
maurod 08-Jan-03 08:55 PM
by maurod
0220 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Why I Like Photography
When you get to be about 40 or so, you face a few of realizations. You will probably nev
Brooks 53129 07-Jan-03 03:12 AM
by wrong exposure
24647 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians and new baggage requirements
Hey all.... With the new year comes the new requirements concerning baggage screening. S
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 06-Jan-03 11:13 PM
by krf
28582 ---
A general, generic topic I've got this itch-----------
funny kind of feeling, cant really explain it. But i'm quite sure most of you have ex
Nokin Silver Member 06-Jan-03 09:37 PM
by rudy
10457 ---
A general, generic topic Another travel link...
Hey all.... For those of you who have not seen this, check it out....I got this from anot
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 04-Jan-03 08:46 PM
by Obregon
3292 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Photography Classes in the Bay Area
Hi All... Wish you all a very Happy New Year. Can anyone suggest where I can take some Ph
Wildman_zorro 04-Jan-03 05:37 PM
by Wildman_zorro
5373 ---
A general, generic topic Crime Scene Photo
Hi All, I'm new to the board, and someone asked me to post a little about what kind of ph
Beej1024 03-Jan-03 02:46 PM
by Newsphotog
181399 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What was your first camera? ..... continues
I cant find that thread so I thought I'd start a new one. It was getting long anyways. I s
dougie 02-Jan-03 10:36 PM
by shellfish
26640 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon vs Canon
I just found this board and want some opinions. I dabbled in photography in my teens and o
lscarper 02-Jan-03 04:04 PM
by avm247
281009 ---
This is a hot, active topic! If it's out of focus call it art!
I just couln't resist taking a shot of this "piece of art". It was one of a series of pict
Dave C 02-Jan-03 01:25 PM
by rudy
37756 ---
A general, generic topic I've really done it now
After six months of agonizing over this, I have finally bought a new lens. I got the Toki
mclaren 02-Jan-03 12:35 PM
by cakravastia
3494 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Happy Holidays to all Nikonians
http://www.nikonians .org/dcforum/User_fi les/3e03bff73be5192d .jpg
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 01-Jan-03 03:33 PM
by bgs
31508 ---
A general, generic topic We have a problem?
Hi folks, and Happy New Year-- I've been trying all day to get on the site (I'm Tom-- flas
flashdeadline2 01-Jan-03 04:27 AM
by jrp
20608 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon School- Dallas
Email me if you are going to the Nikon School in the Dallas area in March 2003. I would l
gtm Silver Member 31-Dec-02 11:13 PM
by gtm
0227 ---
A general, generic topic Moab CD
Not to seem to impatient, ok I am, but is there any word on when the Moad CD will be ready
futurelvmpo 31-Dec-02 09:30 PM
by Tomie
15687 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Thanks, but no thanks.
Neat policy. Please take the day and enjoy, but please remove me from the list of members
JerryL 31-Dec-02 07:53 PM
by bgs
421204 ---
A general, generic topic It has arrived HAZAH HAZAH
I have spent the better part of the afternoon looking at the Moab photos. I love all of t
futurelvmpo 31-Dec-02 04:13 AM
by BJNicholls
2298 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.