nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby CAFÉ English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Current Contest >> Updated March 3, 2015
Here at Nikonians we have 5 monthly competitions and one quarterly contest along with our
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 04-Mar-15 12:45 AM03046
Pinned topic Online Assignments - Revised March 1, 2015
The [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=172&topic_id=1028 0&mesg
rmigliaccio Administrator01-Mar-15 03:57 PM
by linomaras
A general, generic topic IPTC Codes and use
Hi, Nikon friends. I don't know where to put this post, so you win! Is anybody here us
Arthur Laurent Silver Member06-Mar-15 02:29 AM
by Martin Turner
This is a hot, active topic! The Dress (#TheDress)!
Well, forum rules prohibit posting a picture of it, but probably most Nikonians have come
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 06-Mar-15 12:07 AM
by Martin Turner
This is a hot, active topic! Good news to share!
This past weekend I received the 2015 Outstanding Service Award from NANPA - the North Ame
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 05-Mar-15 03:32 AM
by MEMcD
A general, generic topic I know we have Navy veterans here
I hope you will humor me this totally non photography related post.I know a few of you are
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 05-Mar-15 03:12 AM
by SheriB
This is a hot, active topic! How many pixels do we need, anyway?
The pixel war is on. Canon just rolled out a 50.6MP camera...so, how long will it be befo
donnyappletree Silver Member04-Mar-15 04:47 PM
by bkruppa
A general, generic topic Been thinking...
Am thinking about going to something a little higher MP than what the D200 has. I have
Kilted_F3_nut Moderator Skilled and passionate film photogtrapher 02-Mar-15 05:51 PM
by Kilted_F3_nut
This is a hot, active topic! US Middle Atlantic and New England area cold?
Do you live in the US Middle Atlantic States, or New England and are feeling sorry for you
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 02-Mar-15 05:25 PM
by Ned_L
This is a hot, active topic! Security Options
Good afternoon all. Since I've started adding more glass to my bag (just grabbed a 70-200
phantsam Gold Member02-Mar-15 02:18 AM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic A cool tethering app
Backyard Nikon was developed for Astrophotography, and I have started a thread on such in
dagoldst Gold Member01-Mar-15 09:58 AM
by ScottChapin
A general, generic topic Creativity Article
Good article on creativity by Steve Gosling. Pat htt p://luminous-landsca pe.com/nature-
pdavitt Gold Member01-Mar-15 04:29 AM
by txstone12
A general, generic topic 80 MP Time Lapse
This is not forum specific but demonstrates the digital technology most likely just around
bhiggins Silver Member28-Feb-15 01:25 PM
by ScottChapin
A general, generic topic Slightly irritated at my son's school's pictures
I got to thinking about this earlier today when I saw my son's school pictures. The proofs
phantsam Gold Member25-Feb-15 11:06 PM
by ScottChapin
This is a hot, active topic! Photo of your dog,and tell something good;
Having dogs of my own has made a beautiful difference in my life.! I got a real nice ph
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Feb-15 06:31 PM
by Larry E30
This is a hot, active topic! A new plan - for me - cameras/lenses/money
For those who know me ; gonna try my best ... Starting Dec. 1st ; NO MORE BUYING, get $
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Feb-15 05:59 PM
by Larry E30
A general, generic topic Taking pictures at a parade/festival
We are headed out to Japan next month and got a couple of cultural festivals/parades that
mel_klim Silver Member24-Feb-15 03:05 PM
by Clyde57
A general, generic topic Photographic Plates - I want to share with you
Hello, Tonight I had a really nice surprise from my girlfriend's dad, apparently he h
Davidslv 24-Feb-15 12:57 PM
by dagoldst
A general, generic topic An interesting read...
About a GREAT MASTER who's birthday is today. Ansel Adams via Wikipedia: http://en.wiki
trek Silver Member23-Feb-15 12:06 PM
by ajdooley
This is a hot, active topic! Do sensors have a life expectancy?
Just wondering as I have been noticing some changes happening to my D700 lately, Blue ca
glxman Silver Member22-Feb-15 10:56 PM
by glxman
This is a hot, active topic! How important is for you the printed image as a final r...
In the age of Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, when you expose a picture, how far is on your m
lukaswerth 22-Feb-15 01:03 PM
by Ned_L
This is a hot, active topic! I retired yesterday...
Good Morning: I retired yesterday, closing a 25-year career as a City Planner with a Sa
pqtrths Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 21-Feb-15 11:58 AM
by alberte
A general, generic topic Camera Sales
I have read some articles on-line lately about how cell phones are killing camera sales. I
sirraj Silver Member19-Feb-15 06:49 PM
by KMWHITNEY
This is a hot, active topic! Feedback Forums
see that there are now feedback forums for Gold and Platinum members on the D610, D750 an
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Feb-15 05:29 AM
by jrp
A general, generic topic Calumet Photo back in business. . . .
Just came across my feed. http://www. calumetphoto.com/#im agemap Al
cockers Silver Member16-Feb-15 08:19 PM
by cockers
This is a hot, active topic! Photo Scam – Photographers Beware
This is for the professional photographers among us, and for everyone else who considers t
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 15-Feb-15 03:40 PM
by Ned_L
A general, generic topic Why newspapers still need staff photographers
Because you ain't going to get this kind of coverage any other way: http://www.b ostongl
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 14-Feb-15 12:45 AM
by labtrout
A general, generic topic In my Facebook feed
“Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl Hannah Davis holds the 2015 Sports Illustrated swi
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 13-Feb-15 02:55 AM
by JonK
This is a hot, active topic! Critiquing Nikonians
I'm going into my 9th year as a Nikonians member, and looking around I am finding that the
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 12-Feb-15 09:33 PM
by KMWHITNEY
This topic has been locked by a team member Very slow connection
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
Ineluki Gold Member12-Feb-15 12:37 PM087