Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Online Assignments - Revised September 21, 2014
The [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=172&topic_id=1015 7&mesg
rmigliaccio Administrator 21-Sep-14 12:05 PM
by linomaras
02828 ---
Pinned topic Current Contest >> Updated September 6, 2014
Here at Nikonians we have 5 monthly competitions and one quarterly contest along with our
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 07-Sep-14 12:03 AM01931 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Upgrade cycles: are you an early adopter or...
Do you prefer to wait for the second iteration, i.e. the "s" version? Personal ly, I'm n
billg71 Gold Member 22-Sep-14 11:45 AM
by dagoldst
30507 ---
A general, generic topic Challenges at Sony?
I'm not sure how many saw it, but Sony has forecast an annual loss of $2.15 billion. They
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 22-Sep-14 02:57 AM
by dagoldst
5142 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I don't understand "Nikon Negativity"
Forgive me if my thoughts aren't as lucid as they need to be but I'll try to explain what
shipsdrummer Silver Member 21-Sep-14 01:58 AM
by fivesense
53800 ---
A general, generic topic Sad news
I am sorry to report the death of fellow Nikonian Gary Curtis (Bravozulu). I heard from a
RockyIII Gold Member 21-Sep-14 12:48 AM
by jrp
8272 ---
A topic tagged as news Not entirely happy with Nikon Switzerland
Hi! Toward the end of August, I sent my D700 to Nikon Switzerland for repair: it was ab
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 20-Sep-14 05:32 PM
by rizzos
4107 ---
A general, generic topic Canon cuts prices up to $1,000 on 26 lenses
Should we be happy that Canonites are going to save some money, or should we have a little
Nikon32250 Silver Member 20-Sep-14 09:21 AM
by Alfie Bass
1132 ---
A general, generic topic How do we define being "published"?
A quick story: I was doing an online search for a musical instrument when my Son heard me
shipsdrummer Silver Member 19-Sep-14 04:07 PM
by larrycurrlymoe
12324 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians professionalism
In the morning I almost always log onto Nikonians and read the current posts. Sometimes I
Bill Kennedy Gold Member 17-Sep-14 11:40 PM
by snegron
391106 ---
A general, generic topic Ranch Photos Presentation
I am going to present a series of 5 ranch photos at a local gallery similar to the one bel
GaryPk Silver Member 17-Sep-14 04:15 AM
by Dallaspilot
9237 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon EV specs explained.
I know EV or LV? is a spec for a camera but never knew EXACTLY how much the EV/LV differen
stash Gold Member 16-Sep-14 12:14 AM
by blw
4208 ---
A general, generic topic What killed Google+ according to Steve Faktor
Good read on social media and the issues google+ has; http://www.ide afaktory.com/social- m
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 15-Sep-14 02:27 PM
by Covey22
5320 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Pushy Salesperson or Distrustful Security Employee?
Recently I posted on the "Non-Nikon Forum" section about how I dropped my little travel mi
snegron Silver Member 15-Sep-14 01:57 PM
by KMWHITNEY
32565 ---
This is a hot, active topic! END OF DSLR??
Hi everyone: I just read in some advertisement that Sony introudced a new lens for your
racoon 13-Sep-14 06:18 PM
by richardd300
952455 ---
A general, generic topic Why We Buy the Cameras We Buy?
The D7000 started my DSLR phase in life because I had an opportunity to go behind-the-scen
rstcso Gold Member 13-Sep-14 04:26 PM
by rstcso
5144 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians future?
I just read an e-mail from Nikonians soliciting a contribution to our fund raising efforts
limeyzen Silver Member 12-Sep-14 06:57 PM
by largebore
932359 ---
A general, generic topic I discovered my photo is being used by someone else, no...
PS; This may not be the appropriate forum for this question, but I couldn't decide which o
dennis48755 Silver Member 12-Sep-14 04:20 PM
by URINMYGALAXY
16565 ---
A general, generic topic A sad evening photographing a late friends car model co...
Sometimes one uses a camera in unfortunate circumstances. This evening I photographed 86 c
richardd300 Silver Member 12-Sep-14 02:37 PM
by dclarhorn
5283 ---
A general, generic topic Time lapse project question
(Moderators: Not sure where to post this ... Please feel free to move to a more appropriat
Omaha 08-Sep-14 09:55 PM
by ctrclckws
6157 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photography after cataract surgery
I'm about to find out as I'm scheduled to have the procedure this week on my dominant righ
Luke_Miller Silver Member 08-Sep-14 03:29 PM
by Ned_L
50848 ---
A general, generic topic Maybe you've all seen it, fun link -> Nikon Symphony
Your camera can make music too! [link:https: //www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=497hoS_kvjM|Ni kon
shipsupt Platinum Member 07-Sep-14 07:21 PM
by Puddlepyrate2013
4153 ---
A general, generic topic FBI Anti-piracy Seal availble for use by all US Copyrig...
In case you missed it, [link:www.fbi.gov/ab out-us/investigate/w hite_collar/ipr/anti -piracy
2pixels_short Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 06-Sep-14 07:59 PM
by Puddlepyrate2013
2181 ---
A general, generic topic A good life.
What a great life I have. Nikon cameras, friends, a place to call my own, a great famil
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 03-Sep-14 03:01 PM
by Covey22
11308 ---
A general, generic topic New York City camera?
If you were going to NYC for a Day what pocket/ semi pocket camera would you take? AS som
stash Gold Member 02-Sep-14 05:56 AM
by Antero52
4186 ---
A general, generic topic what is going on....?
I have been away from the forum for some time but just popped back in to have a look and s
stevezz1 Silver Member 31-Aug-14 08:49 PM
by stevezz1
2203 ---
A general, generic topic Beach Vision
I'm on vacation at 'Gold Beach' on Oregon coast...wanted to just relax...and not think.
Larry E30 Silver Member 31-Aug-14 02:49 PM
by KnightPhoto
1188 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Nikonians Uploader
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
Bill Kennedy Gold Member 31-Aug-14 01:04 PM
by bgs
0121 ---
A general, generic topic Camera phones vs cameras
Mobile business guru TomiAhonen on camera phones vs. "stand-alone cameras". Pretty good re
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 31-Aug-14 09:08 AM
by bgs
16363 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians members camera ownership by family model
I drew the following pie chart from the profiles database. I would like to hear what insi
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 31-Aug-14 07:48 AM
by bgs
51980 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.