Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Online Assignments - Revised October 1, 2014
The [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=172&topic_id=1015 7&mesg
rmigliaccio Administrator 01-Oct-14 12:03 PM
by linomaras
02862 ---
Pinned topic Current Contest >> Updated September 6, 2014
Here at Nikonians we have 5 monthly competitions and one quarterly contest along with our
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 07-Sep-14 12:03 AM02050 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians T-Shirts
The Nikonians T-Shirts (or Polo style) are no longer available in the Pro Shop. I'd like t
Photo_Art_W Silver Member 01-Oct-14 08:20 PM
by kennoll
16270 ---
A general, generic topic Photographic skills past, present and future?
I read with interest, and much edification, threads here about equipment development, the
limeyzen Silver Member 01-Oct-14 05:08 PM
by PBlais
17607 ---
A general, generic topic Sad news
I am sorry to report the death of fellow Nikonian Gary Curtis (Bravozulu). I heard from a
RockyIII Gold Member 01-Oct-14 02:58 PM
by KMWHITNEY
13467 ---
A topic tagged as news Winner – "The Rule of Thirds" contest
We have our winner in the third segment of the [link:http://www.nik onians.org/forums/dc b
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Oct-14 02:17 PM
by SoCalBeans
9194 ---
This is a hot, active topic! How Well Do You See Color?
Xrite has an . I took t
rstcso Gold Member 30-Sep-14 12:13 PM
by Bela614
38485 ---
A general, generic topic A sad evening photographing a late friends car model co...
Sometimes one uses a camera in unfortunate circumstances. This evening I photographed 86 c
richardd300 Silver Member 29-Sep-14 10:04 PM
by richardd300
10396 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I don't understand "Nikon Negativity"
Forgive me if my thoughts aren't as lucid as they need to be but I'll try to explain what
shipsdrummer Silver Member 29-Sep-14 01:48 PM
by KnightPhoto
671175 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Future of Digital Photography
Hi everybody, Right at the outset i apologize if this is not the right forum for this dis
drmanubmengi Silver Member 29-Sep-14 12:56 PM
by blw
12226 ---
A general, generic topic Sensor technology
An earlier thread was talking about Sony's losses and how Nikon has been relying on Sony f
dagoldst Silver Member 29-Sep-14 11:47 AM
by dagoldst
2116 ---
A general, generic topic As Seen In Craigslist...
I searched the San Antonio craigslist for "Nikon" and saw the title: "Even Ansel Adams sta
rstcso Gold Member 29-Sep-14 12:31 AM
by KerryS
6193 ---
A general, generic topic Canon cuts prices up to $1,000 on 26 lenses
Should we be happy that Canonites are going to save some money, or should we have a little
Nikon32250 Silver Member 28-Sep-14 10:55 PM
by KnightPhoto
2182 ---
A general, generic topic Ranch Photos Presentation
I am going to present a series of 5 ranch photos at a local gallery similar to the one bel
GaryPk Silver Member 28-Sep-14 07:40 PM
by SheriB
18345 ---
A general, generic topic Web site behavior
This last weekend I upgraded(?) to the iPhone 6 plus. I have noticed some strange behavior
jimduke59 Platinum Member 28-Sep-14 02:27 PM
by jimduke59
7225 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians professionalism
In the morning I almost always log onto Nikonians and read the current posts. Sometimes I
Bill Kennedy Gold Member 28-Sep-14 10:28 AM
by Skyehammer
401179 ---
A general, generic topic Fee to photograph on public lands?
I haven't visited here for awhile and was wondering if this has been discussed? According
alty02 Silver Member 27-Sep-14 11:03 PM
by alty02
490 ---
A topic tagged as news Not entirely happy with Nikon Switzerland
Hi! Toward the end of August, I sent my D700 to Nikon Switzerland for repair: it was ab
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 27-Sep-14 02:35 PM
by JonK
7193 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photography on Railroad Tracks - Warning
This was published in a railroad magazine: Publish ed: September 18, 2014 OMAHA, Neb.
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 25-Sep-14 01:54 PM
by OldCodger
40587 ---
A general, generic topic Way to go Nat Geo??
http://www.blyon.com /what-happens-when-n ational-geographic-s teals-your-art/
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 24-Sep-14 10:11 PM
by Charlie M
4153 ---
A general, generic topic I discovered my photo is being used by someone else, no...
PS; This may not be the appropriate forum for this question, but I couldn't decide which o
dennis48755 Silver Member 24-Sep-14 02:49 PM
by dennis48755
17630 ---
A general, generic topic Canon has a good idea.
Today I saw a guy with a long Canon lens, the hood had a sliding door in it so you could r
cosmicfires Silver Member 24-Sep-14 02:13 PM
by olivierrychner
8219 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Upgrade cycles: are you an early adopter or...
Do you prefer to wait for the second iteration, i.e. the "s" version? Personal ly, I'm n
billg71 Gold Member 24-Sep-14 12:25 AM
by blw
31580 ---
A general, generic topic Challenges at Sony?
I'm not sure how many saw it, but Sony has forecast an annual loss of $2.15 billion. They
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 23-Sep-14 05:15 PM
by cosmicfires
6220 ---
A general, generic topic How do we define being "published"?
A quick story: I was doing an online search for a musical instrument when my Son heard me
shipsdrummer Silver Member 19-Sep-14 04:07 PM
by larrycurrlymoe
12347 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon EV specs explained.
I know EV or LV? is a spec for a camera but never knew EXACTLY how much the EV/LV differen
stash Gold Member 16-Sep-14 12:14 AM
by blw
4231 ---
A general, generic topic What killed Google+ according to Steve Faktor
Good read on social media and the issues google+ has; http://www.ide afaktory.com/social- m
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 15-Sep-14 02:27 PM
by Covey22
5337 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Pushy Salesperson or Distrustful Security Employee?
Recently I posted on the "Non-Nikon Forum" section about how I dropped my little travel mi
snegron Silver Member 15-Sep-14 01:57 PM
by KMWHITNEY
32588 ---
This is a hot, active topic! END OF DSLR??
Hi everyone: I just read in some advertisement that Sony introudced a new lens for your
racoon 13-Sep-14 06:18 PM
by richardd300
952525 ---
A general, generic topic Why We Buy the Cameras We Buy?
The D7000 started my DSLR phase in life because I had an opportunity to go behind-the-scen
rstcso Gold Member 13-Sep-14 04:26 PM
by rstcso
5166 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.