nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Current Contest >> Updated December 3, 2014
Here at Nikonians we have 5 monthly competitions and one quarterly contest along with our
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 04-Dec-14 01:25 AM02587 ---
Pinned topic Online Assignments - Revised December 3, 2014
The [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=172&topic_id=1022 6&mesg
rmigliaccio Administrator03-Dec-14 12:42 PM
by linomaras
03146 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Letter to Santa
What (photography related) is in your letter to Santa?
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 22-Dec-14 04:48 AM
by jrp
21344 ---
A general, generic topic Drones
Can some one point me in a direction to get some info about using drones with Nikons. I ne
RonPlanche Silver Member22-Dec-14 04:07 AM
by RonPlanche
252 ---
A general, generic topic Is Nikon developing a new Mount?
Hi: According to NikonRumors [link:www.nikonrumor s.com/page/2/| Nikon filed a patent fo
Hektor Platinum Member22-Dec-14 03:00 AM
by KMWHITNEY
7239 ---
A general, generic topic Mounting Lens Hood backwards ...
I had read about this here, but so far as I can remember, I had never seen it. Yesterda
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 21-Dec-14 11:00 PM
by mklass
10187 ---
A general, generic topic Ignore the subject
I wanted to share this photos, not for the subject -- the children on the stage -- but for
ajdooley Gold Member21-Dec-14 07:40 PM
by Ineluki
14217 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Laphroaig
I think it's a Laphroaig night. I have to fight Black Friday traffic for 26 miles to get h
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 20-Dec-14 03:07 PM
by richardd300
731051 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A new plan - for me - cameras/lenses/money
For those who know me ; gonna try my best ... Starting Dec. 1st ; NO MORE BUYING, get $
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Dec-14 03:47 PM
by jbloom
30689 ---
A general, generic topic Got my eyes dialated at eye doctor ... looks like
a 1.4 cheaper lens - things are bright and glowy and I think CA....magical looking.! F
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 18-Dec-14 11:29 PM
by Larry E30
6224 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Legal Question
Hi Guys, just need some input here...I recently covered a Choir Concert for a local gro
Scotty Silver Member18-Dec-14 02:12 PM
by Bluejs75
19320 ---
A general, generic topic Steve K shout out
Just wanted say thank you to Steve K for quickly responding to an email for help in regard
Bluejs75 Gold Member16-Dec-14 02:33 AM
by jrp
3154 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Looking for Tablet for Wife to view photos, maybe email...
Personally I am an Android person, but my wife is totally non-technical, but she wants to
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 16-Dec-14 12:11 AM
by burchan
39688 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Who says you can't become rich as a nature photographer
Peter Lik apparently has sold one of his prints of Antelope Canyon for a record $6.5 milli
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 15-Dec-14 02:34 AM
by Srayz
27526 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Do you usually focus manually or use AF?
Hi all. I am conducting a bit of research to see how most photographers focus; manually o
ZoneV Silver Member14-Dec-14 05:35 AM
by jrp
321483 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Auto Fine Tuning and Auto Fine Worrying
I suppose this question is not only non-Nikon model specific but also non-DSLR specific.
Jim Mohundro Silver Member14-Dec-14 01:02 AM
by Indigo586
23392 ---
A general, generic topic 50th Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2014 Exhibition
Another year, another [link:www.nhm.ac.uk/ visit-us/wpy/gallery /2014/index.html|spe ctacular
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Dec-14 02:53 PM
by shipsupt
5254 ---
A general, generic topic My (best) / your (best) Photo
Though we have (many) best shots ... we know when we view one that is one of our very best
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Dec-14 02:06 PM
by Larry E30
3209 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photo friendly car/truck?
Admin if this is the wrong subforum please move as you see fit. Thanks. I will be needi
David Fellmet Silver Member09-Dec-14 11:05 PM
by King Nothing
771391 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I'm doomed...
Nikon Rumors has an article from a third party that's tested lots of Nikon bodies and lens
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 09-Dec-14 01:45 PM
by Bill Kennedy
32694 ---
A general, generic topic Cigars
Who else enjoys them and what is your favorite? I have several favorites but tonight on
Rotts3 Gold Member06-Dec-14 12:49 AM
by RockyIII
5365 ---
A general, generic topic Just a Thanks
To All, Thank you. Just wanted to say thank you. What an informative site! All of you m
Bluejs75 Gold Member04-Dec-14 07:17 PM
by Bluejs75
8208 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Shooting jpegs......
all of my photography is for fun. Post processing the RAW is just something I've had to s
tommiejeep Silver Member02-Dec-14 05:42 AM
by Nick2013
8256 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Living vicariously through Nikonians
I find myself on the site in the morning when I wake, midday at times and many evenings.
rnagel Silver Member02-Dec-14 01:10 AM
by Bluejs75
22800 ---
A topic tagged as news Winner – "Unusual Perspective" contest
We have our winner in the [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=1
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 30-Nov-14 12:26 PM
by ScottChapin
11996 ---
A general, generic topic Pixelmator Sale
For those who are interested, Pixelmator seems to be 50%? off at the app store!
Fovea Gold Member30-Nov-14 03:49 AM
by MEMcD
1120 ---
A topic tagged as news Get the vote out!
No, not politics – Nikonians Contests! The Landscape contest is a close race wi
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 29-Nov-14 10:55 PM
by dm1dave
1126 ---
A general, generic topic Paul Strand exhibit at the Alfred Stieglitz Center of t...
I saw an interesting Paul Strand exhibit at the Alfred Stieglitz Center of the Philadelphi
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 29-Nov-14 05:10 AM
by jrp
179 ---
A general, generic topic Happy Thanksgiving!!
May you all have a great time!
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 28-Nov-14 02:09 AM
by JonK
16226 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sensor technology
An earlier thread was talking about Sony's losses and how Nikon has been relying on Sony f
dagoldst Gold Member27-Nov-14 09:24 PM
by elec164
21734 ---