nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Online Assignments - Revised December 23, 2014
The [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=172&topic_id=1022 6&mesg
rmigliaccio Administrator23-Dec-14 03:30 PM
by linomaras
03167 ---
Pinned topic Current Contest >> Updated December 3, 2014
Here at Nikonians we have 5 monthly competitions and one quarterly contest along with our
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 04-Dec-14 01:25 AM02625 ---
A general, generic topic A word of warning to sellers on eBay
I have decided never to sell anything on eBay again! I won't bore you with the details oth
Nikon32250 Silver Member29-Dec-14 09:18 AM
by JosephK
252 ---
A topic tagged as having a question How many hats?
I'm in the middle of a project and I have become amazed at the amount of different job tit
Randy1 Silver Member29-Dec-14 07:33 AM
by Randy1
2109 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Letter to Santa
What (photography related) is in your letter to Santa?
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 29-Dec-14 06:38 AM
by jrp
34695 ---
A general, generic topic Recommend a good book on travel photography?
My Niece is travelling to India and she wants to capture images of friend's and places she
shipsdrummer Silver Member29-Dec-14 05:54 AM
by shipsdrummer
11128 ---
A general, generic topic Old Gear As Christmas Gifts
Good morning, fellow Nikonians, I gave the following kit to my nephew on Christmas
gbheron Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Dec-14 03:12 AM
by MEMcD
6130 ---
A general, generic topic Mounting Lens Hood backwards ...
I had read about this here, but so far as I can remember, I had never seen it. Yesterda
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Dec-14 02:55 AM
by bikinchris
17414 ---
A general, generic topic Layered shots,and thoughts;
Just don't know where to put these - This can be fun... I'm staying away from buyin
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Dec-14 01:31 AM
by ScottChapin
153 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Laphroaig
I think it's a Laphroaig night. I have to fight Black Friday traffic for 26 miles to get h
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 28-Dec-14 10:46 PM
by ScottChapin
961349 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Do you usually focus manually or use AF?
Hi all. I am conducting a bit of research to see how most photographers focus; manually o
ZoneV Silver Member28-Dec-14 12:20 PM
by Kilted_F3_nut
371577 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Dust inside the D40-what to do?
I recently got my sister's old D40. They very rarely changed lenses with it, so I didn't t
LightMeter Silver Member28-Dec-14 09:58 AM
by JosephK
146 ---
A general, generic topic Ignore the subject
I wanted to share this photos, not for the subject -- the children on the stage -- but for
ajdooley Gold Member28-Dec-14 04:58 AM
by Bump57
17334 ---
A general, generic topic It's the child's fault....
I had weighed the options carefully. Had decided to clean out the photographic closet,
LE49Wat Silver Member27-Dec-14 02:26 PM
by snegron
3192 ---
A general, generic topic Merry Christmas
To All!! and Happy New Year!! Yerv . Nikon D750;Nik
Bluejs75 Gold Member27-Dec-14 02:16 PM
by RockyIII
489 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to A...
From my family in Memphis TN to yours be safe and enjoy the holiday season. Jim ht tp
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 27-Dec-14 09:33 AM
by James23p
22316 ---
A general, generic topic Travel Forum Contest – Home for the holidays
Okay, now that Christmas is over, I know that Nikonians have some great holiday themed i
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 26-Dec-14 03:37 PM029 ---
A general, generic topic In God We Trust In Santa We Track
www.NoradSanta.o rg
MarkM10431 Silver Member25-Dec-14 08:22 PM
by LE49Wat
273 ---
A general, generic topic Twas the night before Christmas...
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /294011.jpg Mick[/f ont
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Dec-14 07:13 PM
by ScottChapin
6156 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Lagavulin
First, since we're in Winter, I don't even have to agonize over shooting my D750 directly
Jim Mohundro Silver Member25-Dec-14 07:08 PM
by briantilley
5121 ---
A general, generic topic Celibration shots - a look back;
For fun - looked back though my 20 or so Email folders for some kool shots._do add yours
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Dec-14 04:52 PM
by Larry E30
172 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I'm doomed...
Nikon Rumors has an article from a third party that's tested lots of Nikon bodies and lens
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 24-Dec-14 07:26 PM
by KnightPhoto
33770 ---
A general, generic topic Is Nikon developing a new Mount?
Hi: According to NikonRumors [link:www.nikonrumor s.com/page/2/| Nikon filed a patent fo
Hektor Platinum Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Dec-14 02:57 PM
by KnightPhoto
11366 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Looking for Tablet for Wife to view photos, maybe email...
Personally I am an Android person, but my wife is totally non-technical, but she wants to
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Dec-14 12:29 PM
by OldCodger
41729 ---
A general, generic topic Joe Cocker: 1944-2014
I know a lot of you are in my age group so, just in case you missed it on the news: Joe Co
billg71 Gold Member24-Dec-14 04:54 AM
by fmrnykr
9180 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A new plan - for me - cameras/lenses/money
For those who know me ; gonna try my best ... Starting Dec. 1st ; NO MORE BUYING, get $
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Dec-14 01:53 AM
by KnightPhoto
31732 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Legal Question
Hi Guys, just need some input here...I recently covered a Choir Concert for a local gro
Scotty Silver Member23-Dec-14 08:31 PM
by Ferguson
23414 ---
A general, generic topic Traveling Back in Time
Recieved this in an email - quite interesting histoicaly for those who know the places sho
Alfie Bass Silver Member23-Dec-14 01:55 PM
by perucho57
5148 ---
A general, generic topic Drones
Can some one point me in a direction to get some info about using drones with Nikons. I ne
RonPlanche Silver Member22-Dec-14 11:47 AM
by Antero52
3107 ---
A general, generic topic Got my eyes dialated at eye doctor ... looks like
a 1.4 cheaper lens - things are bright and glowy and I think CA....magical looking.! F
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 18-Dec-14 11:29 PM
by Larry E30
6234 ---