Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Nikon announces the D810
Nikon has announced the new D810. The new DSLR camera comes with an FX-format 36.3-megap
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 26-Jun-14 03:20 PM
by dm1dave
2153 ---
A general, generic topic Drone video of the farm
The realtor was here yesterday. The photographer used a drone to take aerial views. I was
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 26-Jun-14 12:10 PM
by ericbowles
19358 ---
A topic tagged as news Special Nature Contest - Vote now!
Lets here your voice - Vote now! Voting will be open for one week. http://ww
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 23-Jun-14 05:43 PM
by dm1dave
2130 ---
A general, generic topic Equipment donation
Looking for a not for profit (yes I like the tax deduction!) to donate some lenses and oth
limeyzen Silver Member 22-Jun-14 06:17 PM
by laddad
8236 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Queen Mary 2
This took some real creative planning and logistics but the outcome is stunning in my view
Kadmos Silver Member 21-Jun-14 04:53 PM
by Gromit44
31671 ---
A general, generic topic Master Photographers who are Female
My local camera club (Wasatch Camera Club here in Utah) puts on an annual event featuring
cogrady Silver Member 21-Jun-14 01:17 AM
by dagoldst
8277 ---
A general, generic topic Best way to mount a heavy lens to a camera body?
I recently acquired the Tamron 150-600. I was wondering how you all mount these heavier,
the diewrecktor Gold Member 19-Jun-14 11:35 AM
by Ned_L
10315 ---
A general, generic topic Can all that glitters really be gold? UK readers may be...
This is directed towards UK members, although I'm sure other countries will be interested.
richardd300 Silver Member 15-Jun-14 04:35 PM
by richardd300
16227 ---
A general, generic topic Great Tennessee Air Show--6/15 Smyrna, TN--anyone going...
I am headed there on Sunday 6/15. Got a reserved seat 4 rows back from the flightline.
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 14-Jun-14 07:43 PM062 ---
A general, generic topic Washington Trip
Are there any good spots to see and shoot along the way between Blaine,WA and Seattle,WA?
rquance Silver Member 13-Jun-14 04:17 PM
by rquance
9156 ---
A general, generic topic Nice Geeky article
Interesting look at lens/sensor compatibility with adapters. http:// www.lensrentals.com
dagoldst Silver Member 12-Jun-14 11:54 AM
by dagoldst
4180 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Needing to commit....
Slight problem with switching cameras...and loosing money. Guess I'm sharing this in ho
Larry E30 Silver Member 10-Jun-14 09:15 AM
by smbishop
26820 ---
A general, generic topic Pixels, Sensor Size and Sharpness, Film and Digital
This is an optical physics (I think) question and I'm not sure whether to post it here
Jim Mohundro Silver Member 08-Jun-14 11:07 PM
by smbishop
17406 ---
A general, generic topic Riddle me this, Batman! (Comedy and a serious question)
Over the weekend I was shooting with one of my friends. We were both shooting with multip
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 07-Jun-14 02:53 PM
by blw
10314 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Assuming Nikonians web site hasn't changed recently...
When I log into Nikonians, the little thingy that goes round and round, telling me it is l
ajdooley Silver Member 06-Jun-14 09:23 PM
by jrp
58822 ---
A general, generic topic Jeff Widener Interview with Charlie Rose
Last night, I watched Charlie Rose interview Jeff Widener, the AP photographer who capture
pqtrths Silver Member 06-Jun-14 07:56 PM
by LAMILLER
2262 ---
A general, generic topic Photo Boothing
Wanted to share this... We hosted my father in law's 80th birthday party yesterday. I h
Omaha 06-Jun-14 04:53 PM
by Omaha
11751 ---
A general, generic topic Is there an Olympus forum similar to Nikonians?
I know this isn't a D7100 question or comment... I'm shooting an Olympus EM5 in additio
humidistan Silver Member 06-Jun-14 10:51 AM
by humidistan
4158 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Can't resist posting it here... Sorry in advance!
This reached my facebook account this morning, and I giggled throughout reading it. I don'
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 05-Jun-14 05:30 AM
by Scotty
611048 ---
A general, generic topic Interesting photo article
A combination of airliners and sandy beaches... [link:www.slate.com/ blogs/behold/2014/06 /0
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 04-Jun-14 05:39 PM
by gaston
3143 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member A somewhat astounding post on another forum
I hope it’s okay to speak of it here. It led to an interesting discussion. Essen tially,
kentak Silver Member 02-Jun-14 09:20 PM
by briantilley
1111505 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Stop Your Whining - Get in Shape Now
The number of photographers who complain or simply note that they're trying to lighten the
agitater Gold Member 01-Jun-14 03:22 PM
by Ginsbury
613117 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Mats for Panorama Photos
Hi. Where in the U.S. can I find "not crazy expensive" frames and/or framing mats for Pan
GaryPk Silver Member 31-May-14 03:58 PM
by philipl
5184 ---
A general, generic topic What is Nikon thinking
This afternoon, I received an email from Nikon offering several bundled DSLR systems. The
Lolrogge Silver Member 31-May-14 11:26 AM
by mklass
10236 ---
A general, generic topic Public Service Announcement
Many of us experienced some severe winter weather such as ice storms this past season. Whe
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 31-May-14 10:27 AM
by ajdooley
7239 ---
This is a hot, active topic! 100 tips from a pro
Here's a fun list. Bo and JRP are proponents of #65, something I endeavor to learn. Fr
fivesense Gold Member 30-May-14 08:19 PM
by spiritualized67
21835 ---
A general, generic topic Battery Question
For all the Battery experts out there. I just bought 2 new EN-EL4a's since it seems they h
Jim 1957 Silver Member 29-May-14 07:10 PM
by Jim 1957
17875 ---
A general, generic topic 4 Mirrorless Cameras Battle the Nikon D4s in an AutoFoc...
This is interesting, but glad I have my Nikon for Sport and Wildlife, it's just it's not t
richardd300 Silver Member 27-May-14 09:31 PM
by richardd300
5303 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon misses financial forecast.
This, from Nikon Rumors. Just posted for those who are interested. It appears that:
richardd300 Silver Member 27-May-14 08:13 PM
by txstone12
36837 ---
A general, generic topic Double Exposure??
Actually looking to do more than just 2 One of the standard types of photos is a time l
grnzbra 27-May-14 11:19 AM
by ericbowles
9236 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.