Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon FX sensor DR and how it changed my approach
To shooting high contrast scenes. I was reading commentary on DPReview about sample ima
dagoldst Silver Member04-Nov-14 06:33 PM
by dagoldst
21652 ---
A general, generic topic It's not the brush...
It's not the brush, it's the artist. Some of us get caught up in NAS, and the technical
n6jah Silver Member04-Nov-14 01:09 PM
by Nick2013
10330 ---
A general, generic topic Joel Sartore: TED Talk
Here is an interesting video from the people who bring you the highly informative TED talk
Bela614 Silver Member03-Nov-14 12:56 PM
by Bill Kennedy
4192 ---
A general, generic topic For an exhibition
What sort of things should one be thinking about when preparing for an exhibition? I feel
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 03-Nov-14 03:50 AM
by Dgastrong
3140 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Missing Nikonians emails
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
kennoll Gold Member02-Nov-14 02:34 AM
by jrp
0104 ---
A topic tagged as news In the US? Change your camera clocks to standard time t...
Calling all photographers in the US. Daylight time ends this weekend. When you change y
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 02-Nov-14 01:15 AM
by Ned_L
17257 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Mobile devices changing our workflows?
How do you believe/see mobile devices changing the photography/imaging workflow? Are yo
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 30-Oct-14 06:21 AM
by Scotty
31553 ---
A general, generic topic Instructor endorsement
I hope this is the right place and is appropriate for inclusion. I don't hand out endorse
limeyzen Silver Member30-Oct-14 01:34 AM
by ericbowles
5255 ---
A general, generic topic ?
Is this becoming a dead forum? Or is it just my imagination? The amount of post is sad an
Peterdan Silver Member29-Oct-14 01:41 AM
by jrp
18500 ---
A general, generic topic Rumour mill- Nkon may stop making DX bodies/lens?
Guys Anyone heard a rumour(reliable or not) that Nikon may stop making DX bodies in 2,
Sathi 26-Oct-14 02:49 PM
by ericbowles
9482 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member My Nikon is Broken
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
n6jah Silver Member25-Oct-14 10:20 PM0124 ---
A general, generic topic Perfect pictures: 9 of the world's best photography vac...
I just saw this in CNN. I'm sure Ninonians have been to most of these places, if not all.
perucho57 25-Oct-14 02:35 PM
by ajdooley
7258 ---
A general, generic topic Who's going to PhotoPlus Expo?
It's next week. I'm contemplating going for a day if I can get away. I haven't been to it
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 25-Oct-14 02:24 PM
by ajdooley
5139 ---
A topic tagged as news Winner – "The Rule of Thirds" contest
We have our winner in the third segment of the [link:http://www.nik onians.org/forums/dc b
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 23-Oct-14 06:10 PM
by rb4good
13444 ---
A general, generic topic Camera & Computer Stores in Chicago
Need a bit of help from Chicago Nikonians; A friend of mine who is on a short visit to
Fovea Gold Member21-Oct-14 11:21 PM
by krpowers316
4125 ---
A general, generic topic Stay safe out there folks!
This photographer was seriously injured while capturing nature's beauty... http://www.n
shipsdrummer Silver Member21-Oct-14 01:20 PM
by jbloom
2213 ---
A general, generic topic Dilated
Had an eye doc appointment this morning and got dilated. Wow, what an interesting way to
KerryS Silver Member19-Oct-14 05:55 PM
by hgularte
5228 ---
A general, generic topic Be Ready !
http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/288974.jpg
GaryPk Silver Member19-Oct-14 04:49 AM
by jrp
1159 ---
A general, generic topic Selling fine art
Folks, What sites have you found to be the best at selling your fine art images? Reg
AusPhotoMan Silver Member18-Oct-14 01:59 AM
by dagoldst
1129 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Pole Photography
Recently, I've begun to look into "Pole Photography," which is simply put, putting your DS
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 17-Oct-14 10:42 PM
by Ned_L
651188 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikonians members camera ownership by family model
I drew the following pie chart from the profiles database. I would like to hear what insi
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 17-Oct-14 06:22 AM
by jrp
541209 ---
A general, generic topic Waterproofing a laptop for outdoor shoots
Not really sure where to post this. I want to shoot outdoors with the camera tethered b
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 15-Oct-14 11:35 PM
by Martin Turner
12272 ---
A general, generic topic As Seen In Craigslist...
I searched the San Antonio craigslist for "Nikon" and saw the title: "Even Ansel Adams sta
rstcso Gold Member15-Oct-14 08:24 PM
by anabasis
12446 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Sick to my Stomach
Our annual healthcare enrollment (enrolment for our British Nikonians) began this morning.
rstcso Gold Member15-Oct-14 04:10 PM
by dm1dave
6279 ---
A general, generic topic Project advice needed
I am going to make a proposal to a local community college that I be allowed to photograph
limeyzen Silver Member15-Oct-14 01:03 PM
by limeyzen
14248 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Upgrade cycles: are you an early adopter or...
Do you prefer to wait for the second iteration, i.e. the "s" version? Personal ly, I'm n
billg71 Gold Member13-Oct-14 04:16 PM
by KMWHITNEY
33686 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Photo Contest - New for 2014-2015 Surprise!
Ok, I read up on this years Nikon Photo Contest for 2014-2015, entries are being accepted
Puddlepyrate2013 Moderator13-Oct-14 06:16 AM
by tommiejeep
6186 ---
A general, generic topic Very cool Nikon lens construction video
One of the big reasons we buy Nikon cameras.... :) http://www.y outube.com/watch?v=J -
dagoldst Silver Member13-Oct-14 02:56 AM
by ScottChapin
3148 ---
This is a hot, active topic! How Well Do You See Color?
Xrite has an . I took t
rstcso Gold Member12-Oct-14 10:42 PM
by jrp
52775 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Do you keep all of your images?
Of course I separate the ones I like, but I have been keeping almost all of the others as
MarkM10431 Silver Member11-Oct-14 08:22 PM
by OldCodger
26557 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.