Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! I just “retired”
Over the last few years the printing and mailing company I work for has been having increa
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 20-May-14 12:16 PM
by Totex
38857 ---
A general, generic topic What's the term for ... ?
The kind of software that reverses the perspective distortion of an ultra-wideangle? The
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 19-May-14 01:35 AM
by GiantTristan
2159 ---
A general, generic topic Has the age of digital done away with 5x4 format and ot...
Hi All, Instead of working I was thinking about photography and my course at the Joint
seoul2201 Gold Member 17-May-14 05:01 AM
by richardd300
19469 ---
A general, generic topic Is there a mobile friendly version of this forum?
This is a great forum, but browsing it from my phone is not the best experience. Does anyo
ndc71 15-May-14 07:17 AM
by bgs
3200 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Purchase From Nikonians Shop
Hope this is the right place to post this... I have bought items here in the UK from th
Scotty Silver Member 14-May-14 05:12 PM
by Scotty
5191 ---
A general, generic topic It had been a long time...
Hi! Today, for the first time in lustra, I bought a single before the LP is out... Gran
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 14-May-14 04:08 AM
by Charlie M
8324 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Have to login each time Entering Nikonian Forums
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
driffert Silver Member 14-May-14 04:03 AM
by fivesense
099 ---
A general, generic topic Bad Battery EN-EL9
I bought a spare Nikon battery for my daughter's D40x from one of the big New York camera
a1l3n Silver Member 12-May-14 09:31 PM
by MauiKane
1161 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Are you a lens snob?
Let's have some fun with this. Free free to explain your position by posting a reply. (Als
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 12-May-14 05:25 PM
by timpsm
802695 ---
A general, generic topic Pearl Harbor visit
Taking a trip to Pearl Harbor soon. Any do’s or don’ts with entering the memorial with cam
stash Gold Member 12-May-14 05:06 PM
by Shy Talk
18883 ---
A general, generic topic Mom still loves homemade cards
I did a little slide show for Mom's 'card' tomorrow..She prefers thought over monetary val
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 12-May-14 03:59 PM
by STAN__LEE
5161 ---
A general, generic topic Amazon files to patent a photo lighting technique
http://petapixel.com /2014/05/05/amazon-f iles-patent-showing- seamless-background- studio-lig
rectangularimage Silver Member 12-May-14 11:07 AM
by Ned_L
18841 ---
A general, generic topic April 27th Tornado
We have some friends that live in the neighborhood in Mayflower, Arkansas. They took a di
dagoldst Silver Member 08-May-14 11:13 PM
by mjt73106
4217 ---
A general, generic topic "Shoot Like a Pro" from Kelby coming to Nashville
Is it worthwhile? This is a 6 hour seminar, covering these topics: *Work your camera
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 08-May-14 10:15 PM
by Ineluki
6191 ---
A general, generic topic 7 Cheap Photography Hacks
Gizmodo posted a video showing [link:reframe.gizmod o.com/7-simple-cheap -photography-hacks-
rstcso Gold Member 08-May-14 02:43 AM
by RockyIII
8298 ---
A general, generic topic Best lens ever made? Nikon and others; (Ultra Micro Nik...
Some may claim that only Nikon lenses are worthy of consideration for the best lens ever m
greif 06-May-14 01:51 AM
by benveniste
12463 ---
A general, generic topic Blue Ridge Parkway and Smokey Mountain Park
Would have posted this in Books but my needs for info are a bit wider but as usual Mod fee
limeyzen Silver Member 05-May-14 04:22 PM
by Ferguson
4206 ---
A topic tagged as news MS in Surface Imaging program
We are starting up Master of Science degree of Surface Imaging program at Philadelphia Uni
hujiie Silver Member 05-May-14 12:07 AM0102 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Disposable 4 figure DSLR camera bodies?
I'm not sure if there is a more generalized section for this topic. Mods - feel free to m
the diewrecktor Gold Member 04-May-14 06:36 PM
by OldCodger
35813 ---
A general, generic topic Luck, good and bad
I have had quite a week in the aftermath of the tornados in Arkansas and Mississippi. At
dagoldst Silver Member 03-May-14 11:53 PM0120 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Skin color and film...
Very interesting article... http:/ /www.buzzfeed.com/sy reetamcfadden/teachi ng-the-camera
kamputty Gold Member 02-May-14 07:51 PM
by lajolla
23570 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Where do Nikonians live? - Pt.2
Since the original thread is quite old and very long here's a continuation! I live in N
shipsdrummer Silver Member 02-May-14 12:02 PM
by Larry E30
2583478 ---
A general, generic topic New photo selling/fulfillment service: crated.com
It still in infancy (beta), but it interests me because they seem to be focused on streaml
rectangularimage Silver Member 29-Apr-14 08:22 PM
by dm1dave
1204 ---
A general, generic topic file size
ok why can't we as paying members post large size files even in our gallery?
Peterdan Silver Member 29-Apr-14 09:18 AM
by ericbowles
2215 ---
A general, generic topic Linktip: Worldst fastest Autofocus System
https://blog.sony. com/2014/02/new-sony -%ce%b16000-intercha ngable-lens-camera-w ith-worlds
clickhans 28-Apr-14 10:46 PM
by Ned_L
5187 ---
A general, generic topic Henri Cartier-Bresson video
I suspect many of us are HCB fans and have some of his books but I just came across this v
rectangularimage Silver Member 28-Apr-14 09:55 PM
by clickhans
7243 ---
This is a hot, active topic! The Nikon D800CC
The ultimate camera What is taking so long? The DSLR is big, heavy and slow but takes
Bengt Nyman 28-Apr-14 09:25 PM
by clickhans
281045 ---
A general, generic topic Trick to Seeing Without Glasses
Need glasses to see or read? I was blessed for over 50 years of great eyesight, but now ne
rstcso Gold Member 28-Apr-14 07:39 PM
by nwcs
4232 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Unbelievable - Nikon guy shooting with simple phone
Saw this guy today, check it out. He is has a Nikon DSLR in one hand, but reverts to ma
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 25-Apr-14 08:56 PM
by kentak
23788 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Oh oh. Posted for your information and consideration.
I don't see any way that a discussion of this topic couldn't get political enough to viola
kentak Silver Member 24-Apr-14 09:07 PM
by dm1dave
1253 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.