Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Photographer's Copyright Victory
[link:lens.blogs.nyt imes.com/2013/11/23/ haitian-photographer -wins-major-u-s-copy right-vict
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 23-Nov-13 10:01 PM
by timpsm
2320 ---
A general, generic topic Amazon.ca Pricing
I was looking to purchase a Gitzo GM3551 Monopod this morning. Local stores have it for $
CaptainYooh Platinum Member 23-Nov-13 09:37 PM
by agitater
3311 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey Do you find camera club outings to be helpful and/or us...
If you belong or have belonged to a local camera club do you find their outings to be usef
Nikon32250 Silver Member 23-Nov-13 06:19 AM
by JBS101
14560 ---
A general, generic topic A check from Nikon?
In which forum should I ask the general membership if anyone else has received a check fro
slothead Gold Member 22-Nov-13 08:07 PM
by Arthur Laurent
5480 ---
A general, generic topic Relocated to Jax for two years
I have relocated to Jacksonville for two or so years on business and will try to take adva
DaddySS Gold Member 22-Nov-13 06:02 PM
by MarkM10431
11347 ---
A general, generic topic I read this yesterday, still reacting today....
On Nikon Rumors, this apparently came from a interview with Nikon on their financial posit
Drbee Silver Member 22-Nov-13 03:20 PM
by jdroach
20766 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Use the gear, not just have the gear
This is something that comes up every so often, but it is worth posting about IMHO. We
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 22-Nov-13 11:10 AM
by tommiejeep
28953 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Excellent macro with a cheap camera
http://www.imaging-r esource.com/news/201 3/11/12/breathtaking -snowflake-macros-pr ove-the-ph
dagoldst Silver Member 21-Nov-13 10:34 PM
by briantilley
1200 ---
A general, generic topic Rain and Camera Gear
Howdy everybody. I have an opportunity to photograph an outdoor sporting event this next
Dgastrong Gold Member 21-Nov-13 01:54 AM
by Dgastrong
10328 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Day job
Yesterday was a busy day. I work as a network analyst in a group that supports a state of
dagoldst Silver Member 21-Nov-13 12:12 AM
by sabbey51
21694 ---
A general, generic topic Tele zoom for your iPhone
Complete with tripod! http://if azz.com/index.php?ma in_page=product_info &cPath=6_219&pro
adcam Gold Member 20-Nov-13 09:21 PM
by Asgard
1168 ---
A general, generic topic Single digit Pro body (D1-series) --> D200 --> D7100?
Has anyone done this (or similar) path starting with a single-digit pro body like a D1x or
ZoneV Silver Member 18-Nov-13 09:51 PM
by ZoneV
5321 ---
A general, generic topic I have fallen behind on tech. ,what's a better camera a...
a better program ? I'm done buying ... but was eyeing the Canon 85mm AF F 1.2 say with lik
Larry E30 Silver Member 18-Nov-13 06:18 PM
by Larry E30
6435 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Moving to Bucks County, PA
After being away for 13 years we are moving back home to Bucks County. My husband has acce
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 18-Nov-13 04:16 PM
by dclarhorn
21562 ---
A general, generic topic Some times getting the shot just isn't easy
Those are some long, sharp horns http://www. youtube.com/watch?v= xGQExgOxZMQ Vis
mozart11 17-Nov-13 12:04 AM
by cej_in_nc
20516 ---
A general, generic topic Df alternative
Now that the dust has settled somewhat regarding the new Df, I've been thinking. My best l
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 16-Nov-13 01:49 PM
by dagoldst
15686 ---
A general, generic topic What exactly would you be looking for in a D700 replace...
I was just on the D800 forum and one person was talking about waiting for the D700 replace
ttoolan Silver Member 16-Nov-13 01:01 PM
by Martin Turner
7293 ---
A general, generic topic Sean Bagshaw ...check him out ;
One of our moden day MASTERS. I predict ; cameras will capture differently -within 5 t
Larry E30 Silver Member 16-Nov-13 03:31 AM
by Larry E30
1219 ---
A topic tagged as news Underwater forum contest.
I would like to invite everyone to go over to our [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 15-Nov-13 09:13 PM0267 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon Parts - very disappointing
I have a D4 and a D800. Both have rubber grips coming off, the D4 on the card door, the D
Ferguson Silver Member 15-Nov-13 04:30 PM
by Ferguson
25623 ---
A general, generic topic Remember Our Veterans Today
I took these last year at my home town's Veterans' Day ceremony. Our local American Legio
JerryLoSardo Silver Member 14-Nov-13 02:16 AM
by mjt73106
4260 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Neck/shoulder strap for short person
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
cmolieri 10-Nov-13 09:27 PM0176 ---
A general, generic topic Camera Strap?
Looking for a nice camera strap to carry my D610 and 16-35. Anybody have any recommendati
stash Gold Member 10-Nov-13 04:53 AM
by RockyIII
9441 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sickened to hear about deliberate vandalism
I'm sure most of us here in the U.S. have by now heard (and seen the video) of the genius
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 09-Nov-13 08:29 PM
by FredB D3
301050 ---
A general, generic topic Thoughts on sharing equipment (lenses, flash, etc.)
I used Canon for a long time, but my father has been a Nikon shooter for ages. When it cam
alphaod Gold Member 08-Nov-13 01:06 PM
by Matthew Gregory
14420 ---
A general, generic topic Typos are fun!
I received an E-mail from a local camera club announcing that a member had something to se
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 07-Nov-13 07:41 PM
by timpsm
19519 ---
A general, generic topic Mark Dubovoy - in favor of simplicity (in camera design...
Here's an interesting article that I think is similar to how a lot of photographers might
ZoneV Silver Member 05-Nov-13 02:13 PM
by Matto
3256 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member upcoming Nikon retro full frame camera?
I can't get too excited about this...Thoughts? http://nikonrumors.c om/2013/10/21/the-up
dagoldst Silver Member 05-Nov-13 08:40 AM
by briantilley
1514613 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Thom Hogan throws gasoline on the fire
http://www.dslrbodie s.com/newsviews/the- full-frame-debate.ht ml I think he has a point.
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 05-Nov-13 01:43 AM
by timpsm
381372 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Photoshop auto-updates
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
timpsm Silver Member 03-Nov-13 11:00 PM
by gkaiseril
0319 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.