Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Pictures that tell a story - what's your approach
I've been musing on pictures that tell a story. We all know them when we see them — we ins
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 27-Feb-14 08:59 AM
by archivue
24734 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon D4S unveiled
It's official. The Nikon D4S should be available in early March. Check our latest Nikoni
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 26-Feb-14 02:18 PM
by msullivan09
61229 ---
A general, generic topic Linktip: Warning, for some might a bit disturbing pict...
Otherwise enjoy! best hans http://sftimes.c o/?id=39
clickhans 25-Feb-14 06:52 PM
by ScottChapin
8446 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Bucket of worms?
Let me start by apologizing for letting these worms loose! But when things get too quiet,
ajdooley Silver Member 24-Feb-14 08:01 PM
by clickhans
401117 ---
A general, generic topic LInktip: Thunderstorm timelapse
http://vimeo.com/6 8869961 Enjoy! h ans
clickhans 23-Feb-14 06:11 AM
by MEMcD
2245 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Spring WILL come---just a reminder!
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /271108.jpg htt p://www.nikonians.or g/dcfp/use
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 22-Feb-14 09:39 PM
by richardd300
36843 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photograph Phobia?
I recently attended a funeral of a close family member, and while there I met up with seve
snegron Silver Member 21-Feb-14 01:17 AM
by Indigo586
22783 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Using PayPal to Buy/Sell?
Using PayPal, I've bought a total of one thing and now thinking about selling something. I
rstcso Gold Member 21-Feb-14 12:12 AM
by adcam
14568 ---
A general, generic topic Linktip: Cameras still spark passion in Japan
http://www.theve rge.com/2014/2/14/54 10702/cp-plus-2014-p hoto-essay
clickhans 18-Feb-14 05:23 AM
by Antero52
2204 ---
A general, generic topic co-op
My neighbor, who is my mentor and also a retired professional photographer and myself have
KerryS Silver Member 17-Feb-14 05:14 PM
by Omaha
5375 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Kelby's switch to Canon
Scott Kelby's blog is pretty busy right now, with his reasons for why he switched from Nik
smkunder Silver Member 16-Feb-14 04:27 AM
by fivesense
411725 ---
A general, generic topic Have zooms improved a lot over time?
I have been intrigued to read comments about what zooms (range) are popular and in particu
limeyzen Silver Member 15-Feb-14 07:37 PM
by OldCodger
13778 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Opening up a different approach to photography!
I've been reading so many great threads on the forums here, I want to share a dilemma I ha
richardd300 Silver Member 14-Feb-14 12:47 PM
by richardd300
33850 ---
A general, generic topic Some gripping AA questions
Hi Guys, Actually been promising myself a grip for my D700 for a long time, Got one toda
glxman Silver Member 13-Feb-14 10:47 PM
by glxman
10346 ---
This is a hot, active topic! To grip or not to grip. That is the question...
I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is on the usefulness of vertical grips. Right now
roffelmau Silver Member 13-Feb-14 10:56 AM
by glxman
371050 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Sensor Cleaning -- Sensor Gel Stick
Here are three links about the subject product. Have any Nikonians used this product and
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 10-Feb-14 10:06 PM
by dm1dave
3258 ---
A general, generic topic Anniversary of the Earthrise Photo
An iconic photo from the space age. https://www. youtube.com/watch?v= dE-vOscpiNc#t=0
jtmcg Gold Member 10-Feb-14 01:15 PM
by jtmcg
6312 ---
A general, generic topic Winners – Special Edition Contest
Please join me in congratulating the winners of our [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 10-Feb-14 11:51 AM
by mnbuilder49
7339 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nikon President ponders company’s performance and the f...
In a recent interview posted on the Nikon website their President, Makoto Kimura, comments
jot2nik Gold Member 09-Feb-14 05:58 PM
by snegron
27949 ---
A general, generic topic Singer gets "Photoshopped" as she sings
Fun to watch: http://vimeo .com/83502019
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 09-Feb-14 03:17 PM
by KnightPhoto
9405 ---
A general, generic topic PSA for Florida people.. Rare NASA Launch in March
NASA has scheduled a very rare weekend night launch on March 16. thats a sunday... at 4:43
MarkM10431 Silver Member 08-Feb-14 06:27 PM
by FredB D3
1210 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I think I've come to realize the source of my bewilderm...
When it comes to photography and the steep learning curve that I wrestle with. I came int
shipsdrummer Silver Member 07-Feb-14 10:35 PM
by agitater
461161 ---
A general, generic topic Linktip: - honor the source -
http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=odXwuJH3m RU&desktop_uri=%2Fwa tch%3Fv%3DodXwuJH3mR U&app=desk
clickhans 06-Feb-14 08:55 AM
by rstcso
4215 ---
This is a hot, active topic! For inspiration — Russian photographer's shallow DoF of...
I've no idea what this person shoots with, but her use of available light + shallow depth
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 04-Feb-14 07:36 PM
by fivesense
301076 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Whoooosh! What was that?
Whoooosh - it was the sound of Nikon speeding past and missing the point yet again. The
sabre Gold Member 04-Feb-14 01:04 AM
by Nikon32250
321243 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What is your definition of a "walk around" lens?
People keep asking for recommendations for a good walk around lens, and they get a wide va
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 03-Feb-14 11:44 PM
by metalmariachi
772520 ---
A general, generic topic Visiting Transport Museum! need help with lenses!
Hi All. Not sure where to post this! so posted it here Ok i'm going to be visiting The M
Rayrosher Gold Member 03-Feb-14 10:58 PM
by Rayrosher
10316 ---
A general, generic topic Camera Found Underwater, 5 Y/O Photos Intact
This is the kind of advertising Lexar *wishes* they could have... http://pe tapixel.com/
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 03-Feb-14 06:29 AM
by James23p
3320 ---
A general, generic topic Technical question on ISO
I should probably run some experiments, but thought I'd ask here first. What is the dif
Omaha 03-Feb-14 01:09 AM
by dagoldst
13489 ---
A general, generic topic somewhat of a 'legal' ??
I know the disclaimers ..no one is a lawyer..and this may not even be a 'legal' issue.And
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 02-Feb-14 06:21 PM
by SheriB
19580 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.