Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Why you shouldn't let somebody else take your photo wit...
No, they didn't drop it but it was almost comical. I was with my wife at a dinner for her
Sportymonk 06-Jan-14 12:29 AM
by Sportymonk
22776 ---
A topic tagged as news The Influence of Taking Photos on Memory
Interesting when you think about the cultural shift where it's not as important to remembe
rstcso Gold Member 05-Jan-14 08:56 PM
by OldCodger
12522 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member anyone with experience buying from Cameraland in NY?
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
mtpeke Silver Member 05-Jan-14 12:13 PM
by ajdooley
0210 ---
A general, generic topic Saw something funny
I'm not sure this will be as amusing when I describe it as it was to see, but... Last n
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 04-Jan-14 03:13 PM0191 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What (Nikon gear) did Santa bring you?
So what did the members get for Christmas 2013 related to their Nikon hobby? I got a 50
BrawlerO 02-Jan-14 10:29 PM
by texspeel
52984 ---
A general, generic topic Your photographic New Year resolutions for 2013.
Happy New Year to every one! This is the time of the year where many of us define our N
henbo Silver Member 02-Jan-14 08:27 PM
by MarkM10431
3490 ---
A general, generic topic Exposed film frozen in ice for 100 years
[link:www.imaging-re source.com/news/2013 /12/27/on-ice-100-ye ar-old-negative-disc overed-in-
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography 01-Jan-14 08:31 AM
by richardd300
6340 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What is the next hot lens focal length type?
After reading a number of posts recently, it made me think about trends in lenses. Not wha
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 01-Jan-14 01:31 AM
by kennoll
31873 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for a photo historical record of Chatanooga, TN
I have an older friend that was raised in Chatanooga and he grew up in a part of the city
dagoldst Silver Member 31-Dec-13 05:00 AM
by metalmariachi
4208 ---
A general, generic topic Happy New Year, Nikonians
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /268436.jpg With our very best wishes for a gre
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 30-Dec-13 08:55 PM
by bkinthebay
2166 ---
A general, generic topic The mirrorless market
[link:www.reuters.co m/article/2013/12/29 /us-japan-cameras-id USBRE9BS0CC20131229| Reuters ar
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 30-Dec-13 05:13 PM
by richardd300
3236 ---
A general, generic topic Disposable Cordless Drills?
So I went to use my Makita cordless drill last week and, as usual, the 12.6V NiMH batterie
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 30-Dec-13 10:39 AM
by ScottChapin
14410 ---
A general, generic topic Keep your details safe...
Just a PSA. Keep your credit card data as safe as possible. Some oxygen thief apparently g
phantsam Gold Member 29-Dec-13 11:52 PM
by snegron
2241 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Change...
Hi Everyone Some of you here might not know me at all. I have not been very active during
Fovea Gold Member 29-Dec-13 05:52 PM
by Fovea
24684 ---
A general, generic topic 2013 can't go away fast enough
( my apologizes to all who love the original poem..or any well written verse for that matt
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 29-Dec-13 01:32 AM
by RockyIII
15516 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Worried . . . .
Last Friday at some indeterminate time, I regained consciousness after undergoing prostate
Travjohn Silver Member 29-Dec-13 12:43 AM
by Travjohn
23933 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Happy Holidays, Nikonians
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /267607.jpg With our best wishes for you and yo
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 27-Dec-13 11:34 PM
by Joecosentino
38973 ---
A general, generic topic Yellowstone in Winter... on my bucket list.
Yesterday, I watched "Yellowstone in Winter" a 2006 production including footage of a prof
pqtrths Silver Member 26-Dec-13 10:04 PM
by ericbowles
3191 ---
A general, generic topic Special Wishes to All
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /267979.jpg
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 25-Dec-13 03:56 PM
by mnbuilder49
9251 ---
A general, generic topic For The Season
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/268011.jpg
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 24-Dec-13 10:13 PM
by HBB
8260 ---
A general, generic topic justifying cost
I'm looking at adding some decent lenses to my arsenal and I am having trouble swallowing
micro Silver Member 24-Dec-13 03:21 PM
by briantilley
18502 ---
A general, generic topic Progress!
For the past 30 years my Christmas and Birthday wish lists have included some piece of
MikeBee Gold Member 24-Dec-13 01:39 PM
by jbloom
2217 ---
A general, generic topic I bet those who live in warm climates are jealous ...
This is what we dealt with (are dealing with) in Toronto Ontario right now. Isn't it wond
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 24-Dec-13 12:52 AM
by quenton8
12379 ---
A general, generic topic Thank You
I want to express my appreciation for the help and kindness extended by Nikonians and thei
rstcso Gold Member 23-Dec-13 07:23 PM
by HBB
5250 ---
A general, generic topic Matting and Framing Question ...
I posted this here because it is not a printing question, and has nothing to do with Nikon
HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources. 23-Dec-13 07:17 PM
by HBB
14494 ---
A general, generic topic Limited Access for Photographers
Ignoring your political leanings, do you think the photographers have a legitimate gripe?
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 23-Dec-13 04:10 AM
by ZoneV
15658 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help New user, question about forum search
Newb forum user here....but I'm having difficulty searching topics in this forum. For e
luwindo 23-Dec-13 03:16 AM
by luwindo
4219 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Jpeg2000: To use or not to use?
In the past I've wished for jpeg2000 support. I just upgraded to CS6, and noticed it le
ZoneV Silver Member 22-Dec-13 12:00 PM
by benveniste
2213 ---
A general, generic topic A bit sneaky, doncha think?
Those who have 3rd party batteries take note when a firmware update is issued for your Nik
jtmcg Gold Member 19-Dec-13 01:58 AM
by jec6613
6490 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Why Do We Upgrade?
Just curious to know everyone's thoughts on reasons for upgrading. I have found there to b
snegron Silver Member 18-Dec-13 03:10 PM
by MarkM10431
381411 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.