Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Camera Found Underwater, 5 Y/O Photos Intact
This is the kind of advertising Lexar *wishes* they could have... http://pe tapixel.com/
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 03-Feb-14 06:29 AM
by James23p
3323 ---
A general, generic topic Technical question on ISO
I should probably run some experiments, but thought I'd ask here first. What is the dif
Omaha 03-Feb-14 01:09 AM
by dagoldst
13494 ---
A general, generic topic somewhat of a 'legal' ??
I know the disclaimers ..no one is a lawyer..and this may not even be a 'legal' issue.And
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 02-Feb-14 06:21 PM
by SheriB
19583 ---
A general, generic topic Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition
I usually visit London in late autumn to see, among other things, the annual Wildlife Phot
agitater Gold Member 02-Feb-14 04:39 AM
by coolmom42
3239 ---
A general, generic topic Trip to Mars! Linktipp
cool video, enjoy! best hans http://www.youtu be.com/embed/XRCIzZH pFtY?rel=0
clickhans 01-Feb-14 04:43 PM
by kennoll
1132 ---
A general, generic topic Aggregate data from 2013 images
For several years, I've been aggregating small JPEG's for web posts and shared images into
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 01-Feb-14 09:36 AM
by hillsidekim
9373 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Rumors predicting a D7200 later in 2014...
...and no D400 in sight. http://nikonrumo rs.com/2014/01/29/ni kon-rumors-what-to-e xpect
jtmcg Gold Member 30-Jan-14 06:54 PM0375 ---
This is a hot, active topic! If you learned just one thing in 2014…
what would it be? Speaking photographically that is. Answers please…
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 29-Jan-14 04:31 PM
by laddad
451420 ---
A general, generic topic The River and the Thread - total non-photographic topic
If you get a chance, check out Roseanne Cash's new album. Just my 2 cents, it is a master
dagoldst Silver Member 28-Jan-14 11:59 PM
by dagoldst
3230 ---
A general, generic topic So I'm forcing myself to change what and how I shoot...
I've never really been a "people person". I've always been enthralled by nature, landsc
roffelmau Silver Member 28-Jan-14 11:39 PM
by roffelmau
4313 ---
A general, generic topic Movie Mistake in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (possi...
It was raining today in New Orleans so we went to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Dur
bikinchris Silver Member 27-Jan-14 11:02 PM
by jdroach
201485 ---
A general, generic topic With Cameras Optional, New Directions in Photography - ...
I hope this link works. “What is a photograph?” asks a show at the International Center
hujiie Silver Member 27-Jan-14 12:26 AM
by hujiie
6381 ---
A general, generic topic Canon vs Nikon
had to share this. I think the powder keg must be for the speed light, lol. http://www.
micro Silver Member 26-Jan-14 04:07 PM
by rosewood_ltd
8442 ---
A general, generic topic Don't take your loved ones for granted
In the past six months I've almost lost my brother and my father. My brother was hospital
King Nothing Gold Member 26-Jan-14 04:29 AM
by King Nothing
7288 ---
A general, generic topic Battery Life In D800 In Cold Weather
I've seen several posts Questioning Battery Life In Cold Weather and today I put my camera
tekneektom Gold Member 24-Jan-14 10:41 PM
by dm1dave
8598 ---
This is a hot, active topic! For those who still want a D400, would you buy this?
This is yet another possible scenario that hasn't been discussed much yet. D7200 (or wh
ZoneV Silver Member 24-Jan-14 04:59 AM
by KnightPhoto
411533 ---
A general, generic topic Reuters - Canon to move production back to Japan
"(Canon) is now set to reverse that shift, boosting jobs and factory operations in Japa
ZoneV Silver Member 22-Jan-14 03:40 PM
by grnzbra
7423 ---
This is a hot, active topic! DX or FX
I didn't know where to post this, so here goes. Am I correct in my thinking? Since the top
MesaRey 21-Jan-14 08:48 AM
by PerroneFord
361211 ---
A general, generic topic Linktip: Take A Look at the Latest - Futuristic Photo...
http://www.direporte r.com/article/a-look -latest-futuristic-p hotography/1 be st hans
clickhans 21-Jan-14 02:36 AM
by robsb
3307 ---
A general, generic topic What makes great photography now?
Fashions change in all forms of art. What, for you, defines great photography today?
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 21-Jan-14 12:52 AM
by robsb
15543 ---
A general, generic topic I Did It. I Cut the Cord.
Today I took three cable boxes (each a DVR) back to the cable company. I have cut the cord
rstcso Gold Member 19-Jan-14 07:14 PM
by mjt73106
12659 ---
A general, generic topic CFast vs. XQD memory
It looks like there is a fork in the road for camera memory cards - XQD and CFast. Both a
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 19-Jan-14 07:05 PM
by bikinchris
13510 ---
A general, generic topic Are you a good photographic trouble-shooter/detective? ...
It took me a while to figure out what had happened, but see if you can figure it out...
ZoneV Silver Member 19-Jan-14 01:53 PM
by Puddlepyrate2013
7413 ---
A general, generic topic D90 Moire patterns - newer models any better?
I've noticed Moire patterns from time to time in images taken with my 5 year old D90. Are
shipsdrummer Silver Member 19-Jan-14 04:03 AM
by rogermorris
8305 ---
This is a hot, active topic! An Unexpected Nikonians Award...one of those things you...
Well, I want to say thanks, when I opened my emails and started to catch up on my Nikonian
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 15-Jan-14 12:40 PM
by jdroach
26538 ---
A general, generic topic 2014 is starting off on a good note.
I posted up once in someone else's thread about some of my health issues then removed it r
KerryS Silver Member 14-Jan-14 04:01 PM
by dclarhorn
11526 ---
A general, generic topic Silly question I suppose.......
I am considering moving from the Sigma 150-500 to the new Tamron 150-600 for the extra rea
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. 14-Jan-14 12:06 PM
by Bump57
5349 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is Nikon a victim of its own success?
In reading the forums around the site and the rest of the Web, I'm frequently struck by ho
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 14-Jan-14 10:00 AM
by ESSDEEDEE
812464 ---
A general, generic topic Would time of shot be usefull to know?
That is for viewers of the image? I see lots of commentary about optimal time of day for
limeyzen Silver Member 13-Jan-14 08:56 PM
by kennoll
5275 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Could you? Would you?
I purchased a new, never-been-opened D7100 kit w/two lenses and more from an individual on
rstcso Gold Member 13-Jan-14 09:21 AM
by jrp
8420 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.