Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A topic tagged as having a question Where's LN Been?
Well, I've had quite a few PMs and emails asking where I've been especially after getting
lordnikon 01-Sep-03 08:24 PM
by lordnikon
6339 ---
A general, generic topic New Web Page about Shopping in Japan
I've added a new web page from my experience buying camera gear in japan, please look if y
fundy 01-Sep-03 01:45 PM
by ddouxchamps
4508 ---
A general, generic topic Worldly Pricing Lessons
Anybody care to share how they create a formula for pricing their work? Kathleen [fon t co
simplify 31-Aug-03 03:01 PM
by ke6luk
10418 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I'm Scared!
My husband just came home and told me the bank president is going to call me next week. Al
simplify 31-Aug-03 12:28 AM
by RickFranchi
38656 ---
A topic tagged as news Comments about my website wanted
Hello, Summer is creative time. Beside taking photos some of you fellow Nikonians have sh
JH 30-Aug-03 07:30 PM
by JH
20498 ---
A general, generic topic PJ Nikonian needs British Nikonian help
I'm working on a feature story about the latest American craze-- -- buying the Cooper Min
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 28-Aug-03 10:27 PM
by Diesel
6393 ---
A general, generic topic Redesigned Photo Site - Please visit and comment
Gosh, it's after 2am and I've finally uploaded my totally redesigned photography website.
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 28-Aug-03 09:24 PM
by SilverPenguin
9309 ---
A general, generic topic Mercury battery substitutes?
I have an F2 and as far as I know the meter is still fine. Unfortunately the 1.35V batteri
skorj 28-Aug-03 06:30 PM
by bgelfand
1247 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Canada anounces price reduction
Hey All, Check this out: http://www.rob galbraith.com/bins/c ontent_page.asp?cid= 7-6270-63
ke6luk 28-Aug-03 03:16 PM
by skorj
3291 ---
A general, generic topic Can** to release a sub-$1000 digital SLR
from a local camera store. According to the store I talked to, it's set to sell (Septemb
jaya 28-Aug-03 05:36 AM
by Ansch
9477 ---
A general, generic topic Anybody get a picture of Mars?
I do not own the type of equipment necessary to capture such a photo. Last night was supp
simplify 28-Aug-03 01:43 AM
by wpgf100
3358 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Should I ditch the 'intro' page?
As I trust the opinions of everyone on this board more than just about anywhere else, I th
SilverPenguin 27-Aug-03 12:55 PM
by dclarhorn
35424 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Coolpix or D series?
I need Nikonians opinion regarding my choice. I have now F70 with just one "all in one"
RF70 27-Aug-03 04:32 AM
by anitasm
4320 ---
A general, generic topic Health Insurance for Self-employed Photographers
Hi, We are moving back to the US in a few years and I'll probably open a photo studio/we
fundy 27-Aug-03 01:47 AM
by physicsmike
2330 ---
A topic tagged as having a question What do you do when you set the wrong film speed?
I received a call for help because my friend had set his film speed manually at 100 when h
incamera 26-Aug-03 08:51 PM
by incamera
3507 ---
A general, generic topic A Trip to Turkey
In a week or so I'm off to Turkey for a work trip - not exactly a top tourist spot at pres
anitasm Awarded for his published articles in the Resources 26-Aug-03 07:35 PM
by anitasm
7363 ---
A general, generic topic Our images are important: how to preserve them
Good Morning!!!! I am probably writing this more for myself than for anyone else as a way
simplify 26-Aug-03 07:08 PM
by simplify
14485 ---
A general, generic topic What happend to the Photo Contest Result?
It was told the result of annual competion would be announced not later than Dec of that y
dsapkota 25-Aug-03 11:48 PM
by jrp
1496 ---
A general, generic topic hit the wall?...........
How can I put this? Do you all ever seem to hit a point where all your shots seem to be mi
Nokin Silver Member25-Aug-03 01:58 PM
by archivue
6782 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Relaese Form
I need to tap the wealth of knowledge out there. I have been asked to shoot pictures of so
mike_1 25-Aug-03 02:06 AM
by tomp
6323 ---
A topic tagged as news Photographer Finds Beauty in the Homeless
AP article in our local paper states that photographer, David Hagen, took homeless people
simplify 24-Aug-03 09:57 PM
by simplify
0236 ---
A topic tagged as news Mars
Just a reminder of Kathleen's (username: Simplify) previous post here: http://www.nik onian
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 24-Aug-03 05:00 PM
by LucVN
2431 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What makes a good Nikonian?
I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts. Kathleen "Even This Shall Pass Away
simplify 24-Aug-03 01:20 AM
by penguintrix
25689 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Please comment on my website
Hi Everyone, I've noticed that a couple of people have asked for comments on their website
khitomer_uk 22-Aug-03 08:32 AM
by khitomer_uk
7364 ---
A general, generic topic going to niagra falls: need recomendations
I'm going to niagra falls for labor day weekend and I was wondering where are the good sho
daishi 22-Aug-03 12:54 AM
by Diverlou
15362 ---
A general, generic topic World's largest camera.
Check this out :-)
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 21-Aug-03 11:44 PM
by daishi
8479 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Fantasy photographs
Imagine if you could anywhere in the world to take just one photo, if money and access was
Diesel 21-Aug-03 01:17 PM
by Photophil
27479 ---
A general, generic topic Shakey hands
Anyone else have problems with shakey hand(s) ?
Flask 20-Aug-03 04:46 PM
by Flask
12352 ---
A general, generic topic The March of Digital
There is an interesting article on the BBC website and an opportunity to contribute here h
Kipling 20-Aug-03 02:19 AM
by Diesel
12366 ---
A general, generic topic Straps redux??
Anyone have any idea when straps will ship? I ordered mine in July. I even paid for it. N
Brian Heminger 19-Aug-03 10:13 PM
by Sbandit4
3265 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.