nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic I'm going to be famous -- UPDATE!
I did my newspaper interview today for the feature on me and my website for Lake Artemesia
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 09-Sep-03 02:17 PM
by dclarhorn
6387 ---
A general, generic topic Polonium 210
Today I bought an anti-static brush from a large Seattle photo store, and when I got it ho
anitasm Awarded for his published articles in the Resources 09-Sep-03 07:24 AM
by iweiner
8464 ---
A topic tagged as news Caps & Straps shipped
Thanks to our efficient back office (you know who you are), all caps and straps ordered up
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 09-Sep-03 03:27 AM
by patentillustrator
5346 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Nikon sunglasses
As I was searching for my favorite sunglasses (Maui Jim), all of a sudden I remembered tha
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 08-Sep-03 01:19 PM
by Frans
71790 ---
A general, generic topic Some more good news
A lot of you probably saw Dan L's announcement a few posts down. He and I go out shooting
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 08-Sep-03 03:08 AM
by drjimbob
8557 ---
A general, generic topic What is Nature Photography?
And what are the rules? What makes one "macro" a nature shot, and one not? Or landscape? I
jnscbl 07-Sep-03 07:12 PM
by Frans
15624 ---
A general, generic topic Something to think about.
During a trip through the mountains down south, I had an experience I would like to share.
JBish130 07-Sep-03 04:27 AM
by iweiner
5520 ---
A general, generic topic Sharp objects and the EUROSTAR
Has anyone been on the Eurostar recently, i.e within the last 6 months or so? The last tim
jrong 06-Sep-03 04:27 PM
by archivue
6392 ---
A general, generic topic The $40 "Fake Fish"
A while back Popular Photography did a review of a $40 "fake fish" being sold by Adorama.
mythrenegade 05-Sep-03 10:03 PM
by vfnewman
3314 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Does hard work ever pay off?
I have been trying to learn very hard about Nikon SLR Photography for the past year. I li
simplify 05-Sep-03 04:22 PM
by Huck
211289 ---
A general, generic topic I'm going to be famous!
Well, sort of, in a very small way. :) You have all endured many posts of mine taken at
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 05-Sep-03 09:25 AM
by lordnikon
16385 ---
A general, generic topic Customs question
I have never been outside of North America, so I am naive about border crossings. One of m
tmichaelturner 04-Sep-03 02:04 AM
by Chirotk
8577 ---
A general, generic topic Countdown to 15,000
Any guesses when Bo and JRP will have their 15,000 "child"???:) Nov 11th is my guess. [f
ejoyner 04-Sep-03 12:10 AM
by cpatinjone
6297 ---
A general, generic topic Husbands please respond
Pretend that I am your sister. I know I'm not ready for the bank job. I think my husband
simplify 02-Sep-03 09:34 PM
by simplify
19510 ---
A topic tagged as news Two new resources
, for all of you wanting to check if a lens of any vintage will work on their current body
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 02-Sep-03 09:26 PM
by jrp
13852 ---
A general, generic topic A request for the Aussies here...
Do any of you have some good close-ups of wild inland bearded dragons (Pogona vitticeps)?
Axe 02-Sep-03 12:20 PM
by Axe
0249 ---
A general, generic topic I'm off on hols now, see y'all in two weeks.
Thats it, all set: F80 Sigma 100-300 24-120 VR Tripod 16 rolls of velvia plus another 5 o
SilverPenguin 02-Sep-03 06:55 AM
by archivue
2399 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is it Live or is it PhotoShop?
I imagine this has been thoroughly discussed and if so, please point me to the link(s) and
Fried Silver Member01-Sep-03 08:43 PM
by simplify
50747 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Where's LN Been?
Well, I've had quite a few PMs and emails asking where I've been especially after getting
lordnikon 01-Sep-03 08:24 PM
by lordnikon
6340 ---
A general, generic topic New Web Page about Shopping in Japan
I've added a new web page from my experience buying camera gear in japan, please look if y
fundy 01-Sep-03 01:45 PM
by ddouxchamps
4509 ---
A general, generic topic Worldly Pricing Lessons
Anybody care to share how they create a formula for pricing their work? Kathleen [fon t co
simplify 31-Aug-03 03:01 PM
by ke6luk
10418 ---
This is a hot, active topic! I'm Scared!
My husband just came home and told me the bank president is going to call me next week. Al
simplify 31-Aug-03 12:28 AM
by RickFranchi
38658 ---
A topic tagged as news Comments about my website wanted
Hello, Summer is creative time. Beside taking photos some of you fellow Nikonians have sh
JH 30-Aug-03 07:30 PM
by JH
20506 ---
A general, generic topic PJ Nikonian needs British Nikonian help
I'm working on a feature story about the latest American craze-- -- buying the Cooper Min
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 28-Aug-03 10:27 PM
by Diesel
6394 ---
A general, generic topic Redesigned Photo Site - Please visit and comment
Gosh, it's after 2am and I've finally uploaded my totally redesigned photography website.
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 28-Aug-03 09:24 PM
by SilverPenguin
9311 ---
A general, generic topic Mercury battery substitutes?
I have an F2 and as far as I know the meter is still fine. Unfortunately the 1.35V batteri
skorj 28-Aug-03 06:30 PM
by bgelfand
1247 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Canada anounces price reduction
Hey All, Check this out: http://www.rob galbraith.com/bins/c ontent_page.asp?cid= 7-6270-63
ke6luk 28-Aug-03 03:16 PM
by skorj
3291 ---
A general, generic topic Can** to release a sub-$1000 digital SLR
from a local camera store. According to the store I talked to, it's set to sell (Septemb
jaya 28-Aug-03 05:36 AM
by Ansch
9482 ---
A general, generic topic Anybody get a picture of Mars?
I do not own the type of equipment necessary to capture such a photo. Last night was supp
simplify 28-Aug-03 01:43 AM
by wpgf100
3358 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Should I ditch the 'intro' page?
As I trust the opinions of everyone on this board more than just about anywhere else, I th
SilverPenguin 27-Aug-03 12:55 PM
by dclarhorn
35424 ---