Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
This is a hot, active topic! Never ever leave her unattended!
Last weekend we celebrated the 2nd birthday of my grandson Andrik. Took out the F100 with
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 17-Jun-03 08:56 PM
by jrp
29895 ---
A general, generic topic The non-US cost of my hobby ...
I know that this is not a cheap hobby - But does living in certain countries affect us mor
ramsesm 17-Jun-03 04:17 PM
by dfg
14573 ---
A topic tagged as news Need A Heavenly Lift
You are a proud owner of the best camera equipment in the world. You are a member of the
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 17-Jun-03 06:55 AM
by wpgf100
0400 ---
A general, generic topic What a deal a... MF 105 2.8 Micro
I went to a camera expo today. On my wish list was a Nikon MF 105.2.8 Micro a hard lens to
panamared Gold Member17-Jun-03 06:22 AM
by psychronos
3366 ---
This is a hot, active topic! supportive spouses?
Hi all, I was wondering how supportive your spouses are of your photography habit? I've
jaya 17-Jun-03 12:07 AM
by lordnikon
41852 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Would you do it?
I am considering selling my first Nikon. That would be my F3. I am having trouble doing
Nikon_Freak 16-Jun-03 10:07 PM
by MelT
27631 ---
A general, generic topic The quintessential Nikonian?
The quintessential Nikonian? I don’t know whether something this silly has been raised be
psychronos 16-Jun-03 09:43 AM
by psychronos
16684 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Digital? Traditional? Both?
I am very interested to know if Nikonians have either a Traditional Darkroom, a Digital Da
simplify 15-Jun-03 02:18 PM
by daishi
28508 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Ansel Adams View On The Actual Picture and Post Process
I recently looked at a PBS documentary on Ansel Adams. Ansel was known for darkroom manip
MelT 14-Jun-03 11:43 PM
by lordnikon
34581 ---
A general, generic topic Happy Fathers Day!
I wish all of the Dad's out there a very Happy Fathers Day! I hope that it is a peaceful
simplify 14-Jun-03 07:52 PM
by jrp
8410 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Traditional Photographic Art Guest Column
Over the last three weeks I've found myself here staring at this blank screen. What I wi
peterjcrowley 13-Jun-03 09:06 PM
by peterjcrowley
39706 ---
A general, generic topic Manfrotto tripod and ballhead
I have just got some used tripod legs manfrotto B144 $75.00 it had a metal 2 way ballhead
panamared Gold Member12-Jun-03 08:24 PM
by jrp
2656 ---
A general, generic topic An old Japanese fable
Once upon a time, many years ago in Kyoto, there lived a very poor woodcutter who lived al
Ed 12-Jun-03 08:22 PM
by jrp
4456 ---
A general, generic topic Can anyone confirm new Nikon lens mount? (Digital)
I got this in a email from "Nikoninfo.com", Can anyone confirm it? Anyone here read "Color
Laika 12-Jun-03 06:17 PM
by bobj
3343 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Father's Day presents ...... what would you like?
As I got my presents already (a TAC exam -that could have bought at least a good lens plus
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 12-Jun-03 04:05 PM
by DRB
22453 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Broken Jaw
Well it has been a week now since I broke my jaw in a softball game, which is my other hob
Scooter Silver Member11-Jun-03 04:46 PM
by mclaren
21393 ---
A general, generic topic 3rd AN PAT - Are You Still Thinking of Attending?????
If you are one of the many who still have not made up your mind regarding your attendance
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 11-Jun-03 01:38 AM
by wpgf100
0381 ---
A general, generic topic The Camera Lens Does Not Discriminate....
No, this is NOT a political statement! :) One of the first "lessons" I learned when I bega
McPaul 11-Jun-03 12:00 AM
by MelT
3390 ---
This is a hot, active topic! xxxxxians.com - imitation = flattery?
Couldn't the site owner have at least tried "Canonites" or "Canophiles": ;-) http://www.c
BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources 10-Jun-03 07:35 PM
by Wheelie
37896 ---
A general, generic topic Another weekend, more rain
I know many of you are probably getting sick of hearing those of us who live in the easter
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 10-Jun-03 05:33 AM
by wpgf100
14468 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Travel Gear
First, I'm not positive this is the right place for this post, but it doesn't really seem
Kardolf 09-Jun-03 03:05 PM
by Kardolf
3456 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Photo Essay
Hi all, I've been trying to compose a photo essay for the last month and been a dismal f
Chirotk 09-Jun-03 05:09 AM
by Chirotk
3455 ---
A general, generic topic selling prints: handling taxes
if I sell a couple of prints for x dollars how do I handle the tax consequences? I believe
daishi 08-Jun-03 02:16 PM
by Nikon JJL
12460 ---
A general, generic topic Know Your Nikons?
How about some hardcore Nikon trivia. Are you Nikon-enough for this site? I'm sure some of
lordnikon 08-Jun-03 12:41 PM
by lordnikon
5635 ---
A topic tagged as news EU: Caps & Straps
Caps and straps ordered within the European Union up until 2003-06-06 have been shipped.
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 08-Jun-03 12:34 PM
by bgs
0219 ---
A general, generic topic Trends
Auckland Camera Centre, which one of the top 3 camera shops for new and used gear in NZ,wi
dougie 06-Jun-03 11:17 PM
by Chirotk
5324 ---
A general, generic topic F65 (or N65)
I own a F65. I am looking for the user manual on the web BUT without much success. I have
wizardlysalmon 05-Jun-03 09:59 PM
by wizardlysalmon
0238 ---
A general, generic topic Suggestions for creating photo website
I've been considering setting up a photo website for several years, but have never found t
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 05-Jun-03 09:52 PM
by jaya
9509 ---
A general, generic topic Making pictures with pictures
Does anyone know of any sites or photographers that make big pictures out of lots of littl
SilverPenguin 05-Jun-03 08:40 PM
by Chris B
5292 ---
A general, generic topic WALES
Hi, I'm looking for any info on good landscape locations in south Wales. I'm taking my fam
HANNO 05-Jun-03 07:51 PM
by HANNO
2437 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.