nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Thank you...
To all you Nikonians for exceptional Moab CD which I got today. It was more than nice to r
JH 27-Feb-03 07:13 AM
by JH
2235 ---
This is a hot, active topic! When a Pro
When do you feel someone is a Pro Photographer. Just because they make money off of photos
DRB 26-Feb-03 04:58 PM
by Lindsey
21576 ---
A general, generic topic How many 80-200 2.8's are there?
I found a couple on e-bay that have interested me. I want to make the most out of my F5. P
Tollie 25-Feb-03 09:27 PM
by icephish
13496 ---
A general, generic topic Which Piece Of Nikon Gear............
Now that we all have had a chance to look around at the new Nikon releases, I am wondering
tfhoey Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 25-Feb-03 02:55 PM
by F80
19651 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Some new Nikon products have been announced
I am surprised nobody posted about these yet. So here they are: - Coolpix: SQ, 2100, 310
sagittarius 23-Feb-03 12:53 PM
by lstavast
26801 ---
A general, generic topic mould
I'm in the process of getting 3 6x7 Pentax lenses cleaned of mould. This is what I've foun
dougie 22-Feb-03 11:45 AM
by dougie
0272 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Do we need a "Nikonian Men" forum?
With all the concern about men posting in the "Nikonian Ladies" forum, maybe we should giv
krf Silver Member22-Feb-03 05:00 AM
by guyb
461179 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Food for thought.
No amateur photographer believes that he can win Wimbledon only because he was given a fir
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 22-Feb-03 04:04 AM
by apl007
39879 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Puzzling Puzzle Dilema...
Does anyone have experience dealing with custom jigsaw puzzles? I wish to take one of my p
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 21-Feb-03 02:00 AM
by amg
1246 ---
A general, generic topic What to take??
Hi again. I have a question. I will be going on a cruise later on this year. I currentl
LADY BUG 21-Feb-03 01:43 AM
by Diverlou
12447 ---
A general, generic topic All the darn snow
WOW.. Here is hoping that all of the Nikonians in the snow dump areas stay warm and safe.
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 20-Feb-03 02:33 PM
by rutherfordphoto
14307 ---
A general, generic topic Back in the swing of things
Hi gang Just wanted to let all know that I'm back into the swing of things again. My fam
nikonfancier 20-Feb-03 11:06 AM
by skacala
2206 ---
A general, generic topic more of PMA expectations - proper translation anyone?
Chasseur D'images updated their Nikon expectations. Here http://www.phot im.com/Infos/UneIn
sagittarius 20-Feb-03 12:48 AM
by sagittarius
7312 ---
A topic tagged as news Straps have now been shipped
All straps ordered up until January 30th have now been shipped. The EU straps will take so
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 19-Feb-03 05:52 PM
by bgs
0252 ---
A general, generic topic My Photography Website
Hello All, I invite you all you visit my site www.35photo.com that has about 12 yrs of my
F5 Firepower 19-Feb-03 06:07 AM
by rutherfordphoto
6512 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Marsel & Photophil - It's snowing ins Washington DC ...
... so come on over!! It's now Sunday morning. By this time tomorrow, we're supposed to
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 18-Feb-03 09:55 PM
by ramsesm
26386 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon Owners Club
This might now be the correct forum to ask this question so I apologize in advance but I w
vmist 18-Feb-03 09:11 PM
by SzennyBoy
2252 ---
A general, generic topic CHALLENGE: You call that Gray?
Everybody who knows the value of 18 percent neutral density gray cards and charts also kno
flashdeadline Administrator Expert professional photojournalist Awarded for his multiple contributions to the eZine, Newsletters and more 17-Feb-03 07:53 PM
by hermans
181186 ---
A general, generic topic Happy Valentine's Day
To all Nikonians!!!!!!!!
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 17-Feb-03 01:45 AM
by apl007
7430 ---
A general, generic topic Preston, a question for you
I've looked at your work and thought about how hard it must be. Because of a recent incid
mclaren 16-Feb-03 11:59 PM
by mclaren
5383 ---
A general, generic topic Post Anti-War Protest 2-15-03
Philadelphia, PA: The Protest certainly was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. The M
gmt 16-Feb-03 07:03 PM
by bgs
6404 ---
A general, generic topic Anti-War Protest 2-15-03
I'll be attending the one in Philadelphia. A march starts from the State Building at Sprin
gmt 16-Feb-03 01:29 PM
by lordnikon
9398 ---
A general, generic topic Mounting Prints - advice for LRPS/ARPS submission?
Hi All, I'm in the process of putting together a panel of my pictures for submission to th
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 15-Feb-03 07:46 PM
by apl007
3211 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What do you do during the winter?
Just curious what other people do during the long cold winter. For those of us in the cold
tfhoey Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 15-Feb-03 12:33 PM
by WingSpan
28514 ---
A general, generic topic Lens hoods
Is there any website or source to find out what hoods my lenses take (and also to purchase
Emin 15-Feb-03 06:17 AM
by sagittarius
1279 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Have you ordered your Nikonians CAP or HAT?
If not then please do so. Those of you who ordered the Nikonians strap know what I mean by
LucVN Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources 14-Feb-03 11:42 PM
by tfhoey
22616 ---
A general, generic topic A Little Story
Hi - my sister sent this to me. What with all the sadness and trauma going on in the wo
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. 14-Feb-03 09:04 PM
by Newsphotog
3251 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Traditional Photographic Art Guest Column-The Moment
It is said that no matter how many languages you speak, you will dream in your native tong
peterjcrowley 14-Feb-03 08:45 PM
by apl007
27766 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help About website
Hello, I'm looking for an advice and experiences related to the photo contest arranged by
JH 14-Feb-03 07:33 AM
by bobj
6432 ---
A general, generic topic Yet to see one
I am sure Bo can clue us in to how may straps have been sold to this point. I am yet to s
Nikon_Freak 13-Feb-03 09:26 PM
by Nikon_Freak
2313 ---