Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters

Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - North America
This is the forum for discussions of the Nikonians Chapters in North America. Members of such chapters and members who may want to join in their gatherings, field trips, meetings. As the chapters grow we will divide this forum by regions.
Moderators: DWGimages, ericbowles
Mon 08-Sep-14 10:36 AM
RE: S Michigan Chapt...
by tegel
243 topics
2188 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Europe
This is the forum for discussion on gatherings, meetings and field trips of chapter members and members who may want to join the European chapters. As chapters grow in number, this forum will be further subdivided into regions.
Thu 31-Oct-13 02:22 PM
RE: Sunrise Photogra...
by agitater
21 topics
62 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Australasia
This is the home of Nikonians Chapters in Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea and neighbouring islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Moderators: ericbowles
Fri 19-Sep-14 09:31 AM
RE: I want to buy a ...
by burchan
63 topics
570 messages
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Nikon User Groups - Florida
Hey All - I'm all set to order my CP5k (woo-hoo!) and wanted to know if there's any Nikon
pjacktpa 28-May-02 08:42 PM
by pjacktpa
0478 ---
A general, generic topic Anyone here from Singapore??? or has experience in Sing
I'm planning to be on a student exchange to Singapore very soon. I'd like to know what th
gavinjung 28-May-02 02:41 PM
by spamtastic
13887 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information Nikonians in the bay area?????
Hi dear nikonians, im in Jan Jose CA and i would like to exchange information tips and tri
NickOtin 28-May-02 02:38 PM
by shorbo
4718 ---
A general, generic topic NANPA Regional Event in Texas in October
Hey all... NANPA (North American Nature Photography Association) has announced a Regional
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 25-May-02 11:09 PM
by mwagner1
0546 ---
A general, generic topic Clarks Falls in Stonington CT?
Stephen Sisk took pictures at Clarks Falls in one of the photo contests. This seems to b
maurod 25-May-02 12:14 AM
by maurod
4801 ---
A general, generic topic Moab lodging discount - I need a list names...
Hi Moab-bound Nikonians, I think I've secured a 10% discount for Red Rock Lodge rooms dur
BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources 24-May-02 04:11 AM
by BJNicholls
111040 ---
A general, generic topic Moab trip: caution
I envy all of you Nikonians who are heading to Utah. I know many of you are from far away,
kgg 23-May-02 08:31 PM
by BJNicholls
16957 ---
A general, generic topic Arizona???
Hey gang! I'm pretty new to the group, but if anyone wants to plan a trip somewhere in Ar
KrAzY 23-May-02 05:36 PM
by mclaren
10679 ---
A general, generic topic Pictures from Photographica 2002 in London
Hi All, As promised, here's a pictorial report of our little excursion to this year's Pho
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 23-May-02 01:48 PM
by irishgil
191297 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photographica 2002 in the UK...
Just an announcement for anyone interested... The 18th Annual London International Camera
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources 17-May-02 08:41 PM
by Laika
221464 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Fall Moab Utah trip
I've decided on a date and this post will get the ball rolling: Nikoni ans in the Dese
BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources 09-May-02 08:35 PM
by drjimbob
432054 ---
A general, generic topic Bosque del Apache anyone??
Morning... Anyone interested in a short weekend trip to Bosque del Apache later this year
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 08-May-02 12:45 PM
by mwagner1
0679 ---
A general, generic topic Going to Cabo.
Ok the little woman won a trip through her work to Cabo. So other than jrp (Ok jrp you ca
Nikon_Freak 05-May-02 10:50 AM
by Nikon_Freak
71098 ---
A general, generic topic I´m looking for a good photographic school to take a ma
Hi, i don´t really know if somebody here has a degree in photography, I study Comunication
Mayki 02-May-02 11:24 PM
by jrp
31095 ---
A general, generic topic Alaskan Nikonians
I will be arriving in Juneau on May 14th and Ketchikan on May 16th onboard the Ocean Princ
wpgf80 29-Apr-02 03:14 PM
by Ovi0813
61051 ---
This is a hot, active topic! MOAB Dates
Any decision made on the exact dates of the Moab Trip? Last I heard, there was going to be
f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 28-Apr-02 08:20 PM
by harvey
331792 ---
A general, generic topic Salt Lake City
Will be in SLC on 5/19 for one day of free time. I will have a car..any suggestions for m
icepucks 27-Apr-02 11:04 AM
by lstavast
3722 ---
A general, generic topic Ontario Photo Weekend?
I was just thinking that since we seem to have a lot of people on here from Ontario, would
jan27jay 26-Apr-02 05:39 PM
by jan27jay
0633 ---
A general, generic topic Great Smoky Mountains National Park
... If two official Nikonians meet at Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Par
Duck 25-Apr-02 01:17 AM
by f5fstop
101046 ---
A general, generic topic Sedona, AZ...
I am leaving Thursday for a wedding in Phoenix this Saturday. I am sqeezing in a one day
msoskil 24-Apr-02 12:35 PM
by photobri
5785 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Texas Wildflower Season, Part Deux
Well, as typical with Texas weather, we are now looking at a dismal seaso
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 24-Apr-02 12:20 PM
by mwagner1
221246 ---
A general, generic topic Belgium?
Hello, I'll be travelling to Brussels in early May for a week-long visit. Can anyone offe
Britbear Silver Member 23-Apr-02 09:46 AM
by Philip
3741 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey Based on a few posts in the "Pronouncing Nikon Correctl...
mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources 23-Apr-02 01:26 AM
by mwagner1
0710 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Transsylvania.
Who's been to Transsylvania (homeland of Dracula :-)) and can recommend some nice nature r
Photophil Awarded for his valuable contributions to the Resources, most notably in Wildlife Photography 19-Apr-02 04:58 PM
by MarkE
4768 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Wet & Cold Weather on your gear
I am going to Alaska in May for a week crusie, also spending a week in Seattle and Vancovo
Ovi0813 19-Apr-02 04:54 PM
by Ovi0813
2812 ---
A general, generic topic Monument Valley Side Trip
For those that are going on the Moab Photo Trip; Could we get a head count of who would li
Duck 19-Apr-02 03:07 AM
by wpgf80
5996 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Moab fall trip starting date
Howdy all, Submitted for your consideration is having our first day in Moab be either Sat
BJNicholls Gold Member Awarded for his contributions to the community and the Resources 18-Apr-02 02:46 AM
by tjtrujillo
211471 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help 5 days phototours in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and / or Ne
Hi all i am coming to the US, from Australia, for the first time. I am trying to get some
polemann 17-Apr-02 11:12 PM
by mythrenegade
41162 ---
A general, generic topic Internet access in US
Dear Nikonians, I'll be traveling on South-West and Hawaii (Maui) for more as three weeks
Colombo 17-Apr-02 05:15 PM
by raskol
1637 ---
A topic tagged as having a question A month in Peru & Paraguay...
Hello all, I'm heading to S. America for a month in a month. I was wondering what strate
raskol 17-Apr-02 05:06 PM
by raskol
0625 ---
Forum contains topics with unread messages

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.