nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters

Nikonians travel & meet: tours, gatherings, chapters
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - North America
This is the forum for discussions of the Nikonians Chapters in North America. Members of such chapters and members who may want to join in their gatherings, field trips, meetings. As the chapters grow we will divide this forum by regions.
Moderators: DWGimages, ericbowles
Sat 29-Nov-14 06:55 AM
Buy Passport,driver'...
by furykrecon
245 topics
2204 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Europe
This is the forum for discussion on gatherings, meetings and field trips of chapter members and members who may want to join the European chapters. As chapters grow in number, this forum will be further subdivided into regions.
Sat 29-Nov-14 06:56 AM
Buy Passport,driver'...
by furykrecon
21 topics
62 messages
This is a forum
Nikonians Chapters - Australasia
This is the home of Nikonians Chapters in Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea and neighbouring islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Moderators: ericbowles
Sun 14-Dec-14 05:41 AM
RE: record price for...
by jrp
66 topics
618 messages
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Best Places For Landscape Photos Christmas & New Years ...
Fellow Nikonians, My wife & I would love your suggestions where we can spend Christmas
jim50 Silver Member24-Oct-14 04:15 PM054 ---
A general, generic topic Eric & Scott in the Smokies
I had a great time today shooting in Great Smokey Mountains National Park with fellow Niko
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 20-Oct-14 02:33 AM
by ericbowles
8127 ---
A general, generic topic Fall foliage in White Mountains NH, etc.
Hi All, It's time to start planning for the annual fall foliage trip to the White Mount
BillinBoston Silver Member04-Oct-14 02:28 AM061 ---
A general, generic topic Jean Lafitte National Historical Park Barataria Preserv...
Exploring the possibility of a week at the Preserve in early December 2014. Any one want
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 02-Sep-14 04:37 PM048 ---
A general, generic topic Nikonians in VT
Would like to talk with Nikonians in VT about good sites for pictures.
Russinvt Silver Member29-Aug-14 12:37 AM042 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Antarctica Circumnavigation, Any Tips? GoPro?
I am leaving (Nov. 6th'13, for 4 mo.) Punta del Este, Uruguay as 1 of 4 crew members aboa
Robes Silver Member28-Aug-14 12:36 PM
by shipsupt
4303 ---
A general, generic topic Trip western NC to Manchester NH via Toronto, Montreal,...
Hi all, Am planning a 3 week driving trip as detailed above in late Sept to early half
limeyzen Silver Member29-Jul-14 09:26 PM067 ---
A general, generic topic Forming a Montreal-Eastern Ontrario Nikonians Chapter
Hello fellow Nikonians, My name is Frederic Hore, and I would like to form a Mont
voyageurfred Silver Member06-Jul-14 08:09 PM058 ---
A general, generic topic Trip to San Francisco in August
I'm going to San Francisco this August for four days as my wife has a convention she will
unclemikey Platinum Member15-Jun-14 02:33 PM
by ericbowles
10153 ---
A general, generic topic Road Trip
My wife and I will be traveling between Kalamazoo and Ashville, NC at the end of July. Are
OldGuy Gold Member12-Jun-14 05:50 PM
by pdavitt
195 ---
A general, generic topic African Safari
Hi Gang, I am seriously considering going to Africa next year to photograph the wildlife
ballroom_boy 06-Jun-14 03:50 AM
by larrygreen
193156 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for Moorea must photo location
The wife & I will be going to spend almost two weeks in overwater bungalow in Moorea (by T
LeslieTroyer Silver Member01-Jun-14 03:29 AM
by LeslieTroyer
1110 ---
A general, generic topic Living in Billingham, Ma. now. any Nikonians near?
Looking for meetups with fellow Nikonians. We are in Billingham, Ma. and should be here a
racepics Moderator04-Apr-14 06:48 PM
by racepics
2234 ---
A general, generic topic Cape Cod, Ma. July 18, 19 and 20th
This will be a fast trip to the Cape for Lynne and I. We have a wedding on the evening of
racepics Moderator04-Apr-14 06:47 PM
by racepics
2275 ---
A general, generic topic Texas ranch blinds-later in April 2014
I will be traveling in the latter part of April 2014 to Ranches for shooting from Blinds
phfcpa Silver Member01-Apr-14 11:18 AM096 ---
A general, generic topic USA Trip Part 2 - Hawaii
Further to my previous [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=182&
Mycenius Silver Member30-Mar-14 01:32 AM
by jimray
10590 ---
A general, generic topic North Olympic Peninsula - WA
Any Nikonians out on the NOP? I'm interested to learn and be inspired.
Ozetter 23-Mar-14 02:33 AM083 ---
A general, generic topic Caribbean Cruise where to shoot
Booked our First Carribean cruise Any suggested places to shoot? I like shooting flowers
Lefty38 Silver Member26-Feb-14 08:06 PM
by jgrobitaille
5242 ---
A general, generic topic Roadtrip through Central America / Travel insurance
After our 7 month trip from Texas to Alaska and back, we have decided to extend our trip .
vangophotos Silver Member22-Feb-14 09:17 PM
by vangophotos
1179 ---
A general, generic topic A Weekend in Arizona
Hi Folks, I am attending a conference in Phoenix in early March and plan to add on a weeke
Bass rock 07-Feb-14 03:04 AM
by mklass
3215 ---
A general, generic topic Traveling to Panama City Panama mid Feb
Could not find any current members to tap in to for help in finding a local reputable day
LisaGriffis 23-Jan-14 07:55 PM098 ---
A general, generic topic Cape Cod, Ma.
Anyone know of a Nikonian on Cape Cod that owns and runs a sandwich shop. Talked to one y
racepics Moderator21-Jan-14 01:00 PM0126 ---
A general, generic topic Reno NV destination jan 7h
Hello every one I'm going to Reno jan 7th for a couple days and like to hear some suggesti
Totex Silver Member06-Jan-14 05:54 AM0149 ---
A general, generic topic nikon newsletter
I received a newsletter from Nikon USA, and they are giving a trip to Chile, is so cool, w
chileanjk 03-Jan-14 11:46 PM
by Asgard
1181 ---
A general, generic topic Nice (France) - any advice?
I will be staying in Nice for a week in early July. Any good ideas for locations and such?
NorwayKim 15-Nov-13 04:30 PM
by Grubby65
3350 ---
A general, generic topic Driving from Philly to Miami - Where to stop for Photog...
Dear Nikonians, My wife and I would be driving from Philly to Miami (estimating to tak
cesarruiz Silver Member23-Oct-13 01:50 PM
by Photofisch
2330 ---
A general, generic topic Any Nikonians in India
Hi All, Are there any Nikonians in India? I live in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and I would lov
ranjitrs Gold Member15-Oct-13 02:53 PM
by vickeyabhishek
1146 ---
This is a hot, active topic! USA Trip Part 1 - Southern PA & Maryland
Hi All, I am heading to the US in Sept/Oct - and part of the trip will see me fly into
Mycenius Silver Member12-Sep-13 10:05 PM
by Mycenius
21679 ---
A topic tagged as having a question USA Trip Part 4 - Pacific Coast Highway & San Francisco
Hi All, As part of my 4 week trip to the USA later this year, after I do [link:www.niko
Mycenius Silver Member05-Sep-13 12:46 AM
by Mycenius
12579 ---
A general, generic topic USA Trip Part 3 - New York City
Further to my previous [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=182&
Mycenius Silver Member02-Sep-13 08:36 PM
by Mycenius
11548 ---
Forum contains topics with unread messages