Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Eagles - Susquehanna River - 11/22/14
Very cold day on the Susquehanna River. There were not a lot of eagles out and about, b
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 25-Nov-14 11:38 AM
by wallenjs
8116 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Best of 2014 - Segment 4 – Unusual Perspective
This segment’s theme is “Unusual Perspective”. A great way create an interesting
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 24-Nov-14 06:48 PM
by dm1dave
541103 ---
A general, generic topic Dew Drops nestled in Coral Flowers
I took a picture of these tiny flowers from the Echeveria-_Perle-von -Nurnberg plant last w
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 23-Nov-14 11:52 PM
by robsb
6113 ---
A general, generic topic Fall sunset from the deck
D610 LR 5.7 http://www.ni konians.org/dcfp/use r_files/291730.jpg
dagoldst Silver Member23-Nov-14 09:16 PM
by mnbuilder49
174 ---
A general, generic topic What's Your Current Favorite Picture? Here's Mine.
What is your current, favorite picture? Not necessarily your most favorite of all-time, bu
rstcso Gold Member22-Nov-14 05:39 PM
by rstcso
2103 ---
A general, generic topic Ava
D3, 85 1.4g at f/3.5. Elinchrom Quadra and Mola Demi reflector. http://www
gheck58 Silver Member19-Nov-14 04:04 AM
by robsb
1111 ---
A general, generic topic The Three Fates
Three Ferrari judges at the Danville Concours. The Three Fates http://www. nikonians.
pqtrths Silver Member16-Nov-14 10:42 PM063 ---
A general, generic topic Distortion, or Through The Glass Wobbly
I took this photo of the BBVA Bank reflected in a city government building downtown. I loo
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 16-Nov-14 08:11 PM
by elcee
7132 ---
A general, generic topic Echeveria-'Perle-von-Nurnberg-Coral-Flowers--3
I took a picture of these tiny flowers last week but did a poor job of focusing. So today
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 16-Nov-14 05:08 PM
by robsb
244 ---
A general, generic topic Echeveria-'Perle-von-Nurnberg Coral Flowers -4
I took a picture of these tiny flowers last week but did a poor job of focusing. So today
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 16-Nov-14 05:07 PM
by robsb
238 ---
A general, generic topic Echeveria-'Perle-von-Nurnberg-Coral-Flowers--2
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 16-Nov-14 05:06 PM
by robsb
239 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Conowingo Eagles
Two from the Conowingo Dam this afternoon, D700, Bigma @ 460mm, f/7.1, 1/1600, iso 560
Rickman Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 14-Nov-14 04:41 PM
by phil711
24269 ---
A general, generic topic A few Miami Sunsets
I caught these in Miami just before departure on a quick Bahamas cruise. Both taken wit
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 14-Nov-14 12:44 AM
by eugene300
10116 ---
A general, generic topic Rubik's Time Travel
I chose the title because of how I shot this image. I wanted to make an abstract image of
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 13-Nov-14 06:29 PM
by robsb
16145 ---
A general, generic topic Yum, Fish for Dinner
Went to the Conowingo Dam in Maryland yesterday. Once the fog and haze burned off I manag
stillbill11 Silver Member13-Nov-14 05:45 PM
by stillbill11
11133 ---
A general, generic topic Spawnin' Time
Went to a local park a couple weeks ago to find some color but not so much luck. Stumbled
rnagel Silver Member13-Nov-14 03:20 PM
by avm247
172 ---
A general, generic topic Engagement Shot
It was a beautiful day in Laguna Beach on Sunday for an Engagement shoot. D3, 85 1.4g at F
gheck58 Silver Member12-Nov-14 11:34 PM
by Bluejs75
10142 ---
A general, generic topic One Step Closer, and....
We are outta here D700, 400mm f3.5 with TC16A, ISO 1100, f4.0, 1/4000s, tripod I had to
D2Xstatic Silver Member12-Nov-14 06:14 PM
by D2Xstatic
499 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Cassandra - Halloween
I was very concerned yesterday for my granddaughter Cassandra. She almost disappeared fr
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 12-Nov-14 06:11 PM
by jrp
24593 ---
A general, generic topic Pegasus or Pegasi?
Statues in the fountain at the entrance to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. http://w
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 12-Nov-14 04:49 PM
by Larry E30
693 ---
A general, generic topic Grist Mill
This photo was taken in April while bumming through Cades Cove with my boys. D7000 Tokina
rnagel Silver Member12-Nov-14 01:59 PM
by rnagel
8119 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Brotherly Love
Kevin who will be 6 next month has wanted a sibling for many years. On September 14, 2014
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 12-Nov-14 08:33 AM
by zkemeny
27372 ---
A general, generic topic Geranium
This was only a single shot, not a stack. I took it out in the garden today because it was
Hessy Gold Member12-Nov-14 02:03 AM
by Hessy
698 ---
A general, generic topic One from Cades Cove and Yellow Creek Falls
Taken around April 2014. The one day we chose to go to GSMNP Mother Nature was not cooper
rnagel Silver Member11-Nov-14 02:52 AM
by rnagel
7121 ---
A general, generic topic Say..CHEESE.... One just for fun
I happened to catch this guy sticking his tongue out at me as I was trying to take his pi
Punky Silver Member11-Nov-14 01:21 AM
by Punky
7125 ---
A general, generic topic Aeonium arboreum 'Atropurpureum' solarized
This is an abstract version of an image of a Aeonium Arboreum plant in my back yard. When
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 11-Nov-14 01:17 AM
by robsb
455 ---
A general, generic topic Vasona Lake Bridge 2
Well until I take more pictures it is back to resurrecting old images and reprocessing the
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 11-Nov-14 01:16 AM
by robsb
480 ---
A general, generic topic A couple of images with my new toy...... A new D810
My wife and kids surprised me in October with an early Christmas, Birthday and Anniversary
Punky Silver Member10-Nov-14 11:59 PM
by Punky
13162 ---
A general, generic topic What's In TV Tonight?
Nothing is on, but something is in. If you look closely, you can see the bubbles coming fr
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 10-Nov-14 10:41 PM
by elcee
272 ---
A general, generic topic Noir Photos
It was cold and rainy today so I shot indoors. Wanted to create some macro/close up images
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 10-Nov-14 08:43 PM
by domer2760
4107 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.