Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Pegasus or Pegasi?
Statues in the fountain at the entrance to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. http://w
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 12-Nov-14 04:49 PM
by Larry E30
690 ---
A general, generic topic Grist Mill
This photo was taken in April while bumming through Cades Cove with my boys. D7000 Tokina
rnagel Silver Member12-Nov-14 01:59 PM
by rnagel
8115 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Brotherly Love
Kevin who will be 6 next month has wanted a sibling for many years. On September 14, 2014
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 12-Nov-14 08:33 AM
by zkemeny
27368 ---
A general, generic topic Geranium
This was only a single shot, not a stack. I took it out in the garden today because it was
Hessy Gold Member12-Nov-14 02:03 AM
by Hessy
694 ---
A general, generic topic One from Cades Cove and Yellow Creek Falls
Taken around April 2014. The one day we chose to go to GSMNP Mother Nature was not cooper
rnagel Silver Member11-Nov-14 02:52 AM
by rnagel
7118 ---
A general, generic topic Say..CHEESE.... One just for fun
I happened to catch this guy sticking his tongue out at me as I was trying to take his pi
Punky Silver Member11-Nov-14 01:21 AM
by Punky
7123 ---
A general, generic topic Aeonium arboreum 'Atropurpureum' solarized
This is an abstract version of an image of a Aeonium Arboreum plant in my back yard. When
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 11-Nov-14 01:17 AM
by robsb
455 ---
A general, generic topic Vasona Lake Bridge 2
Well until I take more pictures it is back to resurrecting old images and reprocessing the
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 11-Nov-14 01:16 AM
by robsb
479 ---
A general, generic topic A couple of images with my new toy...... A new D810
My wife and kids surprised me in October with an early Christmas, Birthday and Anniversary
Punky Silver Member10-Nov-14 11:59 PM
by Punky
13160 ---
A general, generic topic What's In TV Tonight?
Nothing is on, but something is in. If you look closely, you can see the bubbles coming fr
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 10-Nov-14 10:41 PM
by elcee
272 ---
A general, generic topic Noir Photos
It was cold and rainy today so I shot indoors. Wanted to create some macro/close up images
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 10-Nov-14 08:43 PM
by domer2760
4105 ---
A general, generic topic That's A Lotta Saws
Salada Tx, back in September. Kinda kitchy... I guess someone had a whole bunch of saws la
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 10-Nov-14 05:20 AM
by elcee
15205 ---
A general, generic topic Bull Elk Having Lunch
I took this photo last June at the Gaylord, MI, elk enclosure, which encompasses 100 acres
Srayz Silver Member10-Nov-14 03:06 AM
by Srayz
269 ---
A general, generic topic Neon Edges
This is an abstraction of the Cotyledon orbiculata plant in my back yard. The NEF was open
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 09-Nov-14 02:34 AM
by robsb
879 ---
A general, generic topic Succulents in my back yard
http://images.nikoni ans.org/galleries/da ta/500/Suculents-in- my-back-yard-PPW.jpg I have
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 09-Nov-14 01:50 AM
by robsb
488 ---
A general, generic topic Coral Flowers on Echeveria-'Perle-von-Nurnberg'-plants
The Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg plants grow coral flowers on long stems. I have 3 of thes
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 08-Nov-14 11:29 PM
by robsb
459 ---
A general, generic topic Two from today 80-400 AF-S
Two more shots from late yesterday and today. The lens has it's limits or actually it dem
Dgastrong Gold Member08-Nov-14 06:53 PM
by Dgastrong
9142 ---
A general, generic topic Tennessee Blooms
These were taken while in Cades Cove with my boys over our Spring Break 2014. C&C we
rnagel Silver Member08-Nov-14 11:24 AM
by Cavy2
9132 ---
A general, generic topic Yellow Bulbine
http://images.nikoni ans.org/galleries/da ta/500/Yellow-Bulbin e-PPW.jpg Another exotic pl
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 07-Nov-14 10:03 PM
by robsb
247 ---
A general, generic topic Echeveria-shaviana-'Pink-Frills'
http://images.nikoni ans.org/galleries/da ta/500/Echeveria-sha viana-_Pink-Frills_- PPW.jpg
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 07-Nov-14 09:59 PM
by robsb
231 ---
A general, generic topic San Francisco pano
This is a 12 shot hand-held pano of San Francisco taken from the top of Russian Hill on a
Punky Silver Member07-Nov-14 09:40 PM
by Asgard
5110 ---
A general, generic topic Amsterdam View
http://images.nikoni ans.org/galleries/da ta/500/105057Amsterd am-view.jpg I am still play
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 06-Nov-14 06:59 PM
by robsb
6101 ---
A general, generic topic Summer Fun
As we head into fall and cooler weather prevails and the darkness comes sooner rather than
dradford Gold Member05-Nov-14 07:23 PM
by elcee
261 ---
A general, generic topic Not Ready For Winter
Walking with my boys and dogs I came across this tree and was drawn to take a pic.. Most a
rnagel Silver Member05-Nov-14 07:12 PM
by Asgard
159 ---
A general, generic topic Just for Halloween
A little something different.9 layers in CS6.Happy Halloween. http:/ /www.nikonians.org/
kkeesy Silver Member05-Nov-14 01:43 PM
by ajdooley
19202 ---
A general, generic topic Run To The Light
Trying to make the best out of a neighborhood hike with my boys... Thanks for looking.. a
rnagel Silver Member05-Nov-14 01:52 AM
by rnagel
8138 ---
A general, generic topic Making my own color
Fall has been pretty blah.A dry spell this summer, and lots of wind this fall,have left th
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 04-Nov-14 01:48 AM
by JonK
6123 ---
A general, generic topic NOT a place to change lenses
This probably is NOT a place to be changing lenses -- or, if you don't "do" dust, don't ta
ajdooley Gold Member03-Nov-14 08:29 PM
by ajdooley
8166 ---
A general, generic topic Carmel sunset
Here's an image from our recent trip through California. We like to stop in Carmel as ofte
fivesense Gold Member03-Nov-14 05:32 PM
by fivesense
3106 ---
A general, generic topic Precious
This is my granddaughter touching the back door.I knew it would come in handy someday.The
kkeesy Silver Member03-Nov-14 12:31 AM
by kkeesy
7129 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.