Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Best of 2014 Contest Segment 2 – Leading Lines
This segment’s theme is “Leading Lines”. “A classic compositional rule called
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 13-Jul-14 01:59 PM
by dagoldst
55813 ---
Pinned topic Image posting limits and guidelines
In order to avoid any confusion on how, what, and how many images to post, we have clarifi
RickD 08-Sep-13 10:57 PM
by pjonesCET
1314543 ---
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 17-May-09 01:41 AM
by rmichael
43453 ---
A general, generic topic I missed the July 4th fireworks
...because I was traveling. But thanks to fellow Nikonian Rod Quinio (audiophileman), who
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 13-Jul-14 03:57 PM
by mnbuilder49
110 ---
A general, generic topic Last night's moon rise
D4s 24-70mm lens @ 70mm iso 3200 F8 1/50 sec. I used the high iso so I could handhold
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 13-Jul-14 03:56 PM08 ---
A general, generic topic Manhattanhenge
Here are 3 Nik HDR processed images I took of Manhattanhenge Friday July 11th. With advice
MikeBee Gold Member 13-Jul-14 03:42 PM014 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Anyone get good Super Moon images?
I struck out tonight in my attempt to get images of the July Super Moon. Maybe last night
elcee Silver Member 13-Jul-14 03:04 PM
by dagoldst
14154 ---
A general, generic topic What the...
I was at the reenactment of the Battle of the Monocacy last weekend (CW battle in Frederic
JerryLoSardo Silver Member 13-Jul-14 02:57 PM
by dagoldst
8194 ---
A general, generic topic Post storm light
A thunderstorm went through earlier this week. Some areas around us got hit much harder. H
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 13-Jul-14 02:54 PM
by dagoldst
689 ---
A general, generic topic Peony and Hover Fly
Recently acquired a new 105VR and together with my D800 went on a garden safari - the Peon
Alfie Bass Silver Member 13-Jul-14 01:20 PM
by professorune
663 ---
A general, generic topic Abandoned Pulp Mill
Here is a image from an abandoned pulp mill in Bellingham, WA. It sits on valuable waterf
Bela614 Silver Member 13-Jul-14 01:05 PM
by Cavy2
573 ---
A general, generic topic Tree Trimmer
I saw our neighbor's tree trimmer at work the other day. I have 2 trees like this. I wonde
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 13-Jul-14 01:04 PM
by Cavy2
265 ---
A general, generic topic Going in for more
This honey bee should give you a good idea of the size of this Asian lotus bloom at Kenilw
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 12-Jul-14 02:37 PM
by OldCodger
1086 ---
A general, generic topic NOLA Cemetery- Bronze Passion Statues
At the entrance of the Canal Street Cemetery in New Orleans stands a series of statues. I
shipsdrummer Silver Member 12-Jul-14 02:29 PM
by shipsdrummer
7114 ---
A general, generic topic Reflected Sunrise
A couple of weeks ago, I covered my company's annual national convention in Orlando. One m
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 10-Jul-14 01:37 PM
by mnbuilder49
17197 ---
A general, generic topic Character
This is a fellow attendee at a Beatles tribute band concert. A cookie for the first person
elcee Silver Member 10-Jul-14 03:47 AM
by elcee
14192 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Mind if I join you?
While I was taking the dragonfly on the reed, another came by for a visit. I have the two
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 10-Jul-14 02:47 AM
by dclarhorn
24176 ---
A general, generic topic Eddie's Chopper
Not really sure if this exactly qualifies for motorsports, but wasn't sure where else to p
Matthew Gregory Silver Member 09-Jul-14 01:11 AM
by dagoldst
11142 ---
A general, generic topic Rainbow, Interrupted
A rainbow made its appearance during the faux Beatles concert last night -- it was in the
elcee Silver Member 08-Jul-14 09:25 PM
by elcee
16166 ---
A general, generic topic Vendor to the gods (ok, the cheap seats)
The cotton candy vendor had a customer in the nosebleed section of the bleachers at the fa
elcee Silver Member 08-Jul-14 05:56 PM
by elcee
372 ---
A general, generic topic Barn on the Run
While my wife was driving on the interstate, I was amusing myself on the passenger side of
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 08-Jul-14 05:43 PM
by avm247
12112 ---
A general, generic topic Old Florida Sun
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/280826.jpg
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 08-Jul-14 04:42 AM
by avm247
471 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Heron Rising
Have lots of "Heron Standing" shots. Trying for something different. D7 100 ISO 640
greyface Gold Member 08-Jul-14 02:34 AM
by greyface
22155 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Train Interior
Sunset in Lambertville, NJ. Slightly cloudy evening, captured a few rays of sunshine comi
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 08-Jul-14 01:16 AM
by jdroach
36317 ---
A general, generic topic My 2014 July 4th Fireworks Album
Been a while since I used my camera, but was able to take number of pics. I picked twenty
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography 07-Jul-14 04:39 PM
by avm247
14119 ---
A general, generic topic A Nikonian Encounter (Duhrock)
I spent a great day with my family at the Wild Animal Park in San Diego today. We go ther
gheck58 Silver Member 07-Jul-14 02:21 PM
by htan
11175 ---
A general, generic topic Last night's fireworks
http://i214.pho tobucket.com/albums/ cc172/480sparky/Phot ography%202/ADanceof Light_4871
four eighty sparky Silver Member 07-Jul-14 03:38 AM
by avm247
1060 ---
A general, generic topic Fireworks at World Golf Hall of Fame, St. Augustine, FL
For several years I have been shooting the annual fireworks display at the World Golf Hall
Nikon32250 Silver Member 07-Jul-14 12:16 AM
by Nikon32250
10108 ---
A general, generic topic Fireworks on the Mississippi Levee
The trees were obstructing the view, but it was still fun to try and shoot the fireworks.
birdied Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 07-Jul-14 12:04 AM
by birdied
373 ---
A general, generic topic Runner with radial blur
Still trying some, new for me, post processing. This was done with the Photoshop radial
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 06-Jul-14 11:48 PM
by wallenjs
17189 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.