nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Special Edition Contest --> Your Top 5 Shots of 2014
Welcome to our end of the year Special Edition Photo Contest - “Your Top 5 Shots of 201
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 19-Dec-14 01:54 AM
by martinjp22
1421280 ---
Pinned topic Image posting limits and guidelines
In order to avoid any confusion on how, what, and how many images to post, we have clarifi
RickD 14-Sep-14 10:02 PM
by Warren41
1614782 ---
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 17-May-09 02:41 AM
by rmichael
43593 ---
A general, generic topic Main Street
I grew up here in Hurley, N.Y., a quiet little town between the Hudson River and the Catsk
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 19-Dec-14 08:15 PM
by Warren41
229 ---
A general, generic topic Old Micro Nikkor still delivers good performance...
Taken this morning with my D200, not great composition but dusted off the 55mm Micro Nikko
s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member18-Dec-14 08:02 PM
by pqtrths
476 ---
A general, generic topic Icy
http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/293542.jpg
Ineluki Gold Member18-Dec-14 05:07 PM
by Ineluki
18144 ---
A general, generic topic Baby & Hands
I had the honor of photographing our church's Bethlehem Walk event over the weekend.
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 18-Dec-14 02:27 PM
by Rickman
13151 ---
A general, generic topic Christmas Tree in LR 2014
Inspired by all the nice huge Christmas tree images posted here, I thought I would post my
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 17-Dec-14 11:44 PM
by robsb
10161 ---
A general, generic topic Dusk at the chateau
This is the 'back yard' at Chateau-de-Champlatr eux, just north of Paris, taken at dusk.
robcran Silver Member17-Dec-14 10:07 PM
by robcran
267 ---
A general, generic topic One Christmas Pic
Here is one that I just did, with credit to Lenabem-Anna J for her Alps texture (she is a
AUMike Silver Member17-Dec-14 06:11 PM
by Asgard
149 ---
A general, generic topic American cemetery - Omaha Beach
These five shots are at the American war cemetery behind Omaha Beach in Normandy, taken wh
robcran Silver Member17-Dec-14 04:47 PM
by elcee
157 ---
A general, generic topic Last light
I like to walk to Lake Artemesia in MD late in the day after the crowds have left. It's v
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 17-Dec-14 12:54 PM
by Cavy2
7121 ---
A general, generic topic The Toronto Photography Festival
I have been selected to participate in the 2015 Contact Photography Festival and I was so
dmenges Silver Member17-Dec-14 02:07 AM
by jrp
264 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Happy Holidays everybody
May you all Nikonians and your families have a very Happy Holidays Season. I had to wai
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 17-Dec-14 02:01 AM
by jrp
32223 ---
A general, generic topic Love
My wedding ring engrave with the nickname of my wife. 8years of married life..:) Shot it
zeldawn 16-Dec-14 04:53 PM
by zeldawn
12163 ---
A general, generic topic Leaf study in Red nd Green
I am continuing my acclimation to my D810, so today I mounted my 200mm Micro Nikkor and sh
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 16-Dec-14 02:26 AM
by robsb
244 ---
A general, generic topic Merry christmas.
Christkindlesmarkt, Nuremberg, Germany. D4, 24-70/f2.8, f4, 1/200s, ISO 14368 http:/
Ineluki Gold Member16-Dec-14 01:12 AM
by SupraDad
789 ---
A general, generic topic Succulent study in Red and Green
This is a close up of one of my back yard plants shot with my D810 and 200 mm f/4 AFD Micr
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 15-Dec-14 02:53 AM043 ---
A general, generic topic Study of Santa in Red and Green
This is a close up of a Santa figure we put up every holiday to amuse the grandkids. Shot
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 15-Dec-14 02:44 AM037 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Christmas trees look much small in the wild
It's just about taken over the family room. Finally moved the ladder out and finished wit
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 15-Dec-14 12:30 AM
by Cavy2
25233 ---
A general, generic topic Is this image too boring?
This was an image from a trip to New Zealand that I never bothered to process or post, unt
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 14-Dec-14 04:10 PM
by robsb
16225 ---
A general, generic topic Red Bus - Glacier National Park (9/18/2014)
Glacier National Park has a fleet of 33 Red Buses which were built by the White Motor Comp
Bob32 Silver Member14-Dec-14 07:57 AM
by Bob32
14281 ---
A general, generic topic Ship Makers Jig
A few weeks ago I was visiting a local seaport museum and they had a display of Ship-in-a-
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 13-Dec-14 04:36 PM
by mklass
6127 ---
A general, generic topic Tree's Up
Just a quick photo of this years tree at the Wallen household. I hope you all have a Me
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 13-Dec-14 07:06 AM
by jrp
11185 ---
A general, generic topic Red Rocks Amphitheater
In Denver for Thanksgiving, so took a trip to the Red Rocks amphitheater......a beautiful
augustf Gold Member12-Dec-14 10:47 PM
by PBlais
19181 ---
A general, generic topic Best Buddys
My dog Zorro and his best buddy Rocky going out for a run. D800E;Nikk or 70-200mm f/2.
pdavitt Gold Member12-Dec-14 10:05 PM
by pdavitt
12138 ---
A general, generic topic Fall foliage at twilight.
We don't see much fall foliage here in Houston, but this tree put on a nice color show in
LightMeter Silver Member11-Dec-14 04:49 AM060 ---
A general, generic topic Conowingo Eagle - 11/14
A successful eagle from the dam at the end of Nov. D700, Tamron 150-600, 600mm, f/6.3,
Rickman Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Dec-14 12:53 PM
by Asgard
880 ---
A general, generic topic Maori Warrior with Totems
I should call this revived from the dead. I was scanning through some old images that I ne
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Dec-14 01:10 AM
by robsb
7103 ---
A general, generic topic Master of Disguise
I was looking through some older files and saw this Owl image that I had never posted. I t
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 09-Dec-14 10:12 PM
by robsb
8124 ---