nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby POST YOUR PICTURES A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Image posting limits and guidelines
In order to avoid any confusion on how, what, and how many images to post, we have clarifi
RickD 14-Sep-14 10:02 PM
by Warren41
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 17-May-09 02:41 AM
by rmichael
A general, generic topic Bromeliads & gallinule
Anhinga Trail, Everglades NP. I was framing the bromeliads wide and did not even see the
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 06-Mar-15 10:07 PM
by coolmom42
A general, generic topic Cholla Power Plant and the Mini-Moon
On the way back from Las Vegas tonight, the landscape was well-lighted by the moon. I thou
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 06-Mar-15 06:22 PM
by Asgard
A general, generic topic I'll go down and talk to me...
When The Coast Is Clear. Jimmy Buffet. After a little rain in San Clemente California.
gheck58 Silver Member06-Mar-15 06:19 PM
by Asgard
A general, generic topic Got me some chow...
D3100 http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/299168.jpg
dagoldst Gold Member06-Mar-15 06:18 PM
by Asgard
A general, generic topic Backlit flower
Last week, strolling down Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco I found this, wildly moving u
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 06-Mar-15 03:05 AM
by jrp
A general, generic topic Gull roost and sunrise
One from this morning...gull roost at sunrise; UK East Coast... D2X + Tokina 100mm f2.8
Scotty Silver Member06-Mar-15 01:14 AM
by BobG55
A general, generic topic Basking Turtle Trio
We went to Floyd Lamb State Park in Las Vegas Nevada last Friday. Beautiful weather in the
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 06-Mar-15 01:09 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Cormorant Comedy Club
The fluttering throats and head bobs may have meant something more passionate than a good
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 06-Mar-15 01:08 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Red Barn on top of the Hill
Taken with a D800, 28-300mm at 36mm in vertical mode, ISO 200, 1/125, f/22, Manual, Proces
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 05-Mar-15 10:47 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Squirrel On The Rocks
The ground squirrels at Vasona park are quick and fun to shoot. This one darted past me an
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 03-Mar-15 05:04 PM
by robsb
A general, generic topic Ghosts Along the Volga B&W.
As you sail down the Volga which is Europe's longest River, you will come upon structures
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 03-Mar-15 05:02 PM
by robsb
A general, generic topic Some Tamron 150 - 600 testing
Hi Guys, Out of interest, I wondered if my Nikon 1.7TC would work, I have to say, it won'
glxman Silver Member03-Mar-15 06:23 AM037
A general, generic topic More graffiti displays - Sacramento, California (2/23/2...
As a follow-up to one previously posted here are four more examples of the colorful graffi
Bob32 Silver Member03-Mar-15 04:00 AM024
A general, generic topic The Forgotten Ducks
I came across this painting on the side of a building in Fort Langley, BC. It seemed an o
Larrybb Silver Member02-Mar-15 07:16 PM047
A general, generic topic Yes, it's been cold here!
After weeks of sub-zero temps, it was finally warm enough this past weekend for an extende
tegel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 02-Mar-15 05:57 PM
by Asgard
A general, generic topic Graffiti - Sacramento, California (2/23/2015)
While on a sightseeing day trip to the downtown area of Sacramento we happened onto an all
Bob32 Silver Member02-Mar-15 05:45 PM
by Bob32
This is a hot, active topic! Philly's Italian Market
Not shooting much these past few months. Re-processed some old favorites. My butcher
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 02-Mar-15 12:31 PM
by Cavy2
A general, generic topic Kindred Spirit
I was walking out of Target today when I saw this car. http://www.n ikonians.org/dcfp/us
Lolrogge Silver Member02-Mar-15 04:53 AM
by Lolrogge
A general, generic topic Wind Wipped Cat O 9 Tails
I don't know what it is about these plants, but I never seem to tire photographing them. P
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 02-Mar-15 03:50 AM046
A general, generic topic Wading Mallards
There was not much water under the pedestrian bridge at Vasona Park where this mallard cou
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 02-Mar-15 03:29 AM
by robsb
A general, generic topic Finchers?
Saw a bunch of these little fellas just outside my house. 70-200 didn't give me enough rea
sathsy Silver Member01-Mar-15 05:49 PM
by sathsy
A general, generic topic Exercising on the beach
One I saw whilst on a shoot last week... D2X + Nikon 35-70mm f2.8 AFD Conversion in
Scotty Silver Member28-Feb-15 09:01 PM
by Scotty
A general, generic topic Sunday Afternoon Drive
A quick capture as the family and I were driving through the Stahmann Pecan farms on our
Punky Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 27-Feb-15 07:48 PM
by Punky
A general, generic topic Surviving the heat! Somehow?
Hi Guys, Our Summer now, had a few days of 40C 104F, don't know how this rose survived,
glxman Silver Member26-Feb-15 10:03 AM
by glxman
A general, generic topic 1936 Oldsmobile - Placerville, California (7/21/2008)
We were strolling the downtown streets of Placerville when we encountered this 1936 Olds p
Bob32 Silver Member26-Feb-15 04:44 AM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic Hellebores Galore
I took these pictures at the Northwest Garden Nursery where hybridizing hellebores is the
jimray Silver Member25-Feb-15 05:30 PM
by jimray
A general, generic topic Washington, DC Snow (revised)
Sorry for the duplicate but I think this larger size is better for viewing. http:/ /ww
mobius32 Silver Member25-Feb-15 05:24 PM
by mobius32
A general, generic topic A cure for cabin fever
Here in NE Ohio, the weather has been (ahem)...less than stellar. Opportunities to get ou
rosewood_ltd Silver Member25-Feb-15 04:26 PM
by rosewood_ltd