Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic 80 years ago.......
... My grandfather took this image of my dad, my 2 uncles, an aunt and a couple of their f
four eighty sparky Silver Member 23-Jul-14 02:36 AM
by robsb
7116 ---
A general, generic topic Her Rose
Image taken with Nikon P7000, Auto Exposure and White Balance, f/3.5, 1/550s, equiv. 50mm,
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 23-Jul-14 02:03 AM
by jdroach
473 ---
A general, generic topic Purslane in the morning
Even at 10:00, the sun was just blazing the flowers in our backyard. I compared shots take
elcee Silver Member 22-Jul-14 09:56 PM
by elcee
9111 ---
A general, generic topic Roses From The Garden
Here are two photos from the Rose Test Garden in Washington Park in Portland: The City of
Martin Gonn Gold Member 21-Jul-14 03:44 AM
by Martin Gonn
886 ---
This is a hot, active topic! House in Idaho
This is a shot of a house out in the wilderness of south Idaho. Just a beautiful place.
jot2nik Gold Member 20-Jul-14 04:41 PM
by jot2nik
24229 ---
A general, generic topic Edward James Kenway (1693-1735) Take 1 and Take 2
I bought my grandson this figurine (almost 18"tall) of Edward James Kenway (1693-1735). A
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 20-Jul-14 04:29 AM
by jrp
15268 ---
A general, generic topic I missed the July 4th fireworks
...because I was traveling. But thanks to fellow Nikonian Rod Quinio (audiophileman), who
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 19-Jul-14 10:20 PM
by Bela614
890 ---
A general, generic topic Tree Trimmer
I saw our neighbor's tree trimmer at work the other day. I have 2 trees like this. I wonde
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 19-Jul-14 06:02 PM
by dclarhorn
3117 ---
A general, generic topic Windows of Abandoned Pulp Mill
Here is a compilation of some of the windows at the pulp mill. http://www. nikonians.org
Bela614 Silver Member 19-Jul-14 05:39 PM
by Bela614
6127 ---
A general, generic topic Peony and Hover Fly
Recently acquired a new 105VR and together with my D800 went on a garden safari - the Peon
Alfie Bass Silver Member 19-Jul-14 08:44 AM
by Alfie Bass
16181 ---
A general, generic topic Minimalist stroll
When shooting my company's national convention last month, I kept myself entertained by lo
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 18-Jul-14 02:57 PM
by dclarhorn
10111 ---
A general, generic topic To and from A Taste of Chicago
I was feeling playful at the end of the day of photography in Chicago before the drive bac
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 18-Jul-14 12:45 PM
by jdroach
10119 ---
A general, generic topic Reflected Sunrise
A couple of weeks ago, I covered my company's annual national convention in Orlando. One m
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 17-Jul-14 12:55 AM
by dclarhorn
19250 ---
A general, generic topic Moody super moon ascending...
I tried to get a clear shot but with the clouds and haze this was the best I could do on a
kennoll Gold Member 16-Jul-14 06:12 PM
by kennoll
13144 ---
A general, generic topic Trip Chicago on July 9th for the entire day
Here are two images that I had fun with: Chicago #4 -- I did 10 variations of image pro
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 16-Jul-14 05:05 PM
by jdroach
1299 ---
A general, generic topic Post storm light
A thunderstorm went through earlier this week. Some areas around us got hit much harder. H
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 16-Jul-14 12:39 PM
by jdroach
9177 ---
A general, generic topic Going in for more
This honey bee should give you a good idea of the size of this Asian lotus bloom at Kenilw
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 16-Jul-14 12:35 PM
by jdroach
14155 ---
A general, generic topic I love Saskatchewan
One thing about Saskatchewan is that there is no shortage of old farm machinery to shoot.
dradford Gold Member 16-Jul-14 08:11 AM
by jrp
13142 ---
A general, generic topic Cars
One of the things I enjoy most about being back in Canada is the clear skies and the expan
dradford Gold Member 16-Jul-14 06:08 AM
by dradford
9124 ---
A general, generic topic Barn on the Run
While my wife was driving on the interstate, I was amusing myself on the passenger side of
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 16-Jul-14 02:18 AM
by dagoldst
14167 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Best of 2014 Contest Segment 2 – Leading Lines
This segment’s theme is “Leading Lines”. “A classic compositional rule called
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 16-Jul-14 02:14 AM
by dm1dave
661210 ---
A general, generic topic Approaching Storm
D800, Nikon 20mm 2.8D, ISO 160, f/8, 3 blended exposures, Silver Efex http://w ww.ni
tekneektom Gold Member 15-Jul-14 12:20 PM
by Bela614
6112 ---
A general, generic topic Manhattanhenge
Here are 3 Nik HDR processed images I took of Manhattanhenge Friday July 11th. With advice
MikeBee Gold Member 15-Jul-14 01:34 AM
by jdroach
10160 ---
A general, generic topic Saskatchewan garden ornament
This is what passes as a garden ornament in Saskatchewan. I was a bit dark outside so I us
dradford Gold Member 15-Jul-14 01:06 AM
by mnbuilder49
259 ---
A general, generic topic Last night's moon rise
D4s 24-70mm lens @ 70mm iso 3200 F8 1/50 sec. I used the high iso so I could handhold
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 15-Jul-14 01:03 AM
by mnbuilder49
10111 ---
A general, generic topic Abandoned Pulp Mill
Here is a image from an abandoned pulp mill in Bellingham, WA. It sits on valuable waterf
Bela614 Silver Member 13-Jul-14 06:37 PM
by Bela614
6116 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Anyone get good Super Moon images?
I struck out tonight in my attempt to get images of the July Super Moon. Maybe last night
elcee Silver Member 13-Jul-14 03:04 PM
by dagoldst
14200 ---
A general, generic topic What the...
I was at the reenactment of the Battle of the Monocacy last weekend (CW battle in Frederic
JerryLoSardo Gold Member 13-Jul-14 02:57 PM
by dagoldst
8219 ---
A general, generic topic NOLA Cemetery- Bronze Passion Statues
At the entrance of the Canal Street Cemetery in New Orleans stands a series of statues. I
shipsdrummer Silver Member 12-Jul-14 02:29 PM
by shipsdrummer
7130 ---
A general, generic topic Character
This is a fellow attendee at a Beatles tribute band concert. A cookie for the first person
elcee Silver Member 10-Jul-14 03:47 AM
by elcee
14209 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.