nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby POST YOUR PICTURES A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic Quilling
My wife is trying a paper craft called Quilling. Quillin g is the art of creating decora
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 19-Jan-15 03:33 AM
by coolmom42
This is a hot, active topic! Seattle Skyline
I don't know if this still qualifies as a photo, but I have been stuck inside all day with
robwig Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 18-Jan-15 12:43 AM
by robwig
A general, generic topic An unperfect shot of a perfect shot...
...Err I meant a dram. After a day of trudging in the snow this is what has been awaiting
showorth Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 17-Jan-15 01:01 PM
by showorth
This is a hot, active topic! Lap Dog
A good friend with his dog. The Lab thinks he is a lap dog. :) Taken with D7000, 35mm f
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 17-Jan-15 01:52 AM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Rubik's Big Bang ver 2
I have been revisiting 3D in PSCS6 Extended after a long hiatus and decided to play with i
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 16-Jan-15 07:11 PM
by robsb
A general, generic topic Amaryllis
A friend gave me this plant on New Year's Eve. Beautiful blooms to brighten the mid winte
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 15-Jan-15 07:13 PM
by jrp
A general, generic topic Because its there!
D700 300 f4 ......Gary http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /295304.jpg http://ww
glxman Silver Member15-Jan-15 12:42 PM
by glxman
A general, generic topic 3D Lily
Just messing around a little this evening. D3, 105VR at f/4, Incandescent WB. SB-910 wit
gheck58 Silver Member14-Jan-15 06:19 AM
by robsb
A general, generic topic an old barn
an old barn just off the hwy between Smyrna & Murfreesboro Tn. d-300 with 18-300 lens,
jdawson Silver Member13-Jan-15 12:30 PM
by jdawson
A general, generic topic Sunrise Over Merritt Island
Got an opportunity to shoot some wildlife at Merritt Island over Christmas break. This wa
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 11-Jan-15 04:17 PM
by BushidoJS
A general, generic topic CC Welcome
Caught this guy just as he was coming out of a dive bomb run and skimming the ground. Didn
Bluejs75 Gold Member11-Jan-15 01:21 PM
by Bluejs75
A general, generic topic A picture from Key West
This was taken a while back in Key West, Fla.
Irby Silver Member09-Jan-15 06:59 PM
by Asgard
A general, generic topic A different kind of selfie
This was taken a while back in Key West, Fla. http://www.n ikonians.org/dcfp/us er_files/
Irby Silver Member09-Jan-15 06:56 PM
by Asgard
A general, generic topic Ghost Of Christmas Past/Santa Cow
I guess I lied; I found another "Christmas" image. This skull was in the lobby of the wond
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 08-Jan-15 01:51 AM
by esantos
This topic has been locked by a team member Vote now - Your Top 5 Shots of 2014, Pt. 1
Please vote now for your favorite image from our Special edition contest - [link:www.nikon
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 07-Jan-15 11:42 PM
by dm1dave
This topic has been locked by a team member Vote now - Your Top 5 Shots of 2014, Pt. 2
Please vote now for your favorite image from our Special edition contest - [link:www.nikon
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 07-Jan-15 10:47 PM
by dm1dave
A general, generic topic I hate Taxes!
The truth be told I really don't hate taxes, just filling out the forms, even though compu
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 07-Jan-15 02:23 PM
by robsb
A general, generic topic First light, Jan 01, Happy New Year
We were up early to see the snow that started to fall last night late. 19 degrees F this
Dgastrong Gold Member06-Jan-15 03:29 AM
by Dgastrong
A general, generic topic The Last of Christmas
Cliff's, the local amusement park, curtails ride operations in winter. At Christmas time,
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 06-Jan-15 03:11 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Have a Seat
I finally got back out shooting after the busy Holidays. I was just hunting around for som
dmenges Silver Member05-Jan-15 11:34 PM
by robsb
A general, generic topic Ice wave
I had no idea where to post this. It's not an extraordinary image, but rather at least an
fivesense Gold Member05-Jan-15 06:59 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Hoodie
Hooded Merganser - Viera Florida. http://w ww.nikonians.org/dcf p/user_files/294708. jpg
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 04-Jan-15 10:52 PM
by DaddySS
This is a hot, active topic! Rubik's Big Bang
I was inspired to do this image when over the holidays I was showing my 6 year old grandso
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 04-Jan-15 08:22 PM
by robsb
A general, generic topic A post Christmas walk...
Family and friends walking on a sunny winter beach... Nikon D2Xs + Nikkor 35-70mm f2.8
Scotty Silver Member04-Jan-15 08:39 AM
by Scotty
A general, generic topic Here's one I found today,and re-worked
! http://www.niko nians.org/dcfp/user_ files/294751.jpg
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 03-Jan-15 10:18 PM
by PBlais
This is a hot, active topic! Icy
http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/293542.jpg
Ineluki Gold Member03-Jan-15 08:41 AM
by Ineluki
A general, generic topic My Art ?! ;
I know we usually do only one shot....but these are one style(just 2 shots). Now this f
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 03-Jan-15 12:29 AM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic A Gift to the Ladies
This is Lukas Neads first Christmas. He was born in September. Shot with D810 and 35-70 f/
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 02-Jan-15 04:08 PM
by robsb
A general, generic topic New Year's Eve Eve Moon
Two images from Tuesday d200 Nik kor 70-300@300mm 1/500 | f/9 | ISO 200 1. I create
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 01-Jan-15 10:59 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Hanging around the Christmas Tree.
Here a couple of images of Christmas tree ornaments that were kind of fun to capture while
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 01-Jan-15 09:23 PM
by jdroach