Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Cajun House Turned Restaraunt
A house on the Bayou in Slidell Louisiana turned into a nice restaurant. Hand held D710
shipsdrummer Silver Member 29-Jun-14 04:29 PM
by shipsdrummer
495 ---
A general, generic topic A Night At The Ballet
D3, 70-200VR (V1)@f/4, 1/160, ISO 1600, on a Gitzo Monopod. http://www.nikon ians.org/
gheck58 Silver Member 29-Jun-14 04:24 PM
by Asgard
150 ---
A general, generic topic Port Stanley, Falkland Islands - Can anyone ID this ves...
Saw this rather unusual looking ship when we visited the Falkland Islands in February. Do
rosewood_ltd Silver Member 28-Jun-14 07:34 PM
by rosewood_ltd
3125 ---
A general, generic topic The stealthy thief.............
This little guy was working my neighbors tomato plant. He seemed to enjoy the green one.
Snappo Silver Member 28-Jun-14 05:36 PM
by Snappo
5100 ---
A general, generic topic I was photo the lens....
Came up with this on a crop...; Larry http://www.nikonian s.org/dcfp/user_file s/28013
Larry E30 Silver Member 28-Jun-14 03:14 PM
by Larry E30
291 ---
A general, generic topic two sets of identical twins, delicious
I'm easily impressed -- I found two double cherries in a bowl today and thought I'd shoot
elcee Silver Member 28-Jun-14 04:39 AM
by elcee
5124 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Maid of the sink
I had this idea while my computer was down so I just got to do it today. This is a composi
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 27-Jun-14 03:58 PM
by robsb
24246 ---
A general, generic topic Kenilworth Water Lily
Taken at Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in D.C. D610/50-500mm OS/tripod. http:/ /www.nik
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 26-Jun-14 08:19 PM
by dclarhorn
16153 ---
A general, generic topic Baby Plover
I didn't think I could crop in as much as I did with a 16MP camera. (advantage-D800) It
greyface Gold Member 26-Jun-14 02:29 PM
by greyface
697 ---
A general, generic topic Playing with Textures
I've been trying to work with textures on some of my photos. I have no idea what I'm doin
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 26-Jun-14 02:27 PM
by jdroach
8128 ---
A general, generic topic Textured Barn
Joel's cool textured shots that he posted this morning inspired me to do one. On hot and
AUMike Silver Member 26-Jun-14 01:00 PM
by AUMike
9128 ---
A general, generic topic Windows
I had a little bit of extra time, so I went through some more images of my trip to Curacao
Punky Silver Member 25-Jun-14 04:04 PM
by Punky
5107 ---
A general, generic topic Portsmouth Door
One of many architectural gems that can be found wandering the streets of Portsmouth, New
shipsdrummer Silver Member 25-Jun-14 12:04 PM
by dclarhorn
366 ---
A general, generic topic Dangling Carrots (composite)
These heirloom carrots were begging to have their trip across the chopping block to be doc
elcee Silver Member 25-Jun-14 03:59 AM
by elcee
7110 ---
A general, generic topic Dr Seuss Model Shoot
Saturday, our local camera store had a model shoot with the theme "Dr Seuss". They provide
rstcso Gold Member 25-Jun-14 02:45 AM
by rstcso
10153 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Vote now: National Nature Photography Day – Contest
Here are the finalist images from our special [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?a
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 23-Jun-14 05:39 PM
by dm1dave
1171 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Nature Photography Day - Contest
Nature Photography Day - Contest Sunda y, June 15th is the ninth annual [link:www
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 23-Jun-14 05:28 PM
by dm1dave
42443 ---
A general, generic topic Hour Difference
The first shot was early, before the sun rose above tree line. Left the tripod in place,
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 23-Jun-14 03:29 PM
by Cavy2
16206 ---
A general, generic topic Sawfly
Bramble sawfly on hogweed... saw this guy yesterday... D2Xs + Tokina 100mm f2.8 AT-X Pr
Scotty Silver Member 20-Jun-14 08:17 PM
by mnbuilder49
379 ---
A general, generic topic Tombstones at National Cemetery
This image was taken yesterday at a National Cemetery for military personnel (not Arlingto
AUMike Silver Member 20-Jun-14 06:53 PM
by Asgard
4108 ---
A general, generic topic Image from Iraq - 2003
I'm posting this to share my feelings and concern for current events in Iraq. I served th
ajdooley Silver Member 20-Jun-14 11:24 AM
by gmth
5142 ---
A general, generic topic Lynx Lake Loons
Went musky fishing today and, no surprise, didn't catch any muskies. However, I did run ac
tekneektom Gold Member 20-Jun-14 01:33 AM
by coolmom42
498 ---
A general, generic topic Am I getting fat?
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/279618.jpg
greyface Gold Member 20-Jun-14 12:49 AM
by greyface
4134 ---
A general, generic topic Enjoying the Milkweed
Asclepias Purpurascens (Purple Milkweed) is a good source of nectar which attracts many bu
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 19-Jun-14 10:43 AM
by wallenjs
9165 ---
A general, generic topic A window in the rock
While redoing a photo tour in the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, and remembering our
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 18-Jun-14 08:56 PM
by dclarhorn
17374 ---
A general, generic topic Somewhere to sit?
I came across this little spot the other day and thought it would be a great place for a l
MasterDabber Silver Member 18-Jun-14 02:40 PM
by MasterDabber
18278 ---
A general, generic topic Big Brown Eyes
Okay, so I'm exiting the house to go to the mailbox when I notice some movement. It's a do
tekneektom Gold Member 18-Jun-14 01:02 AM
by the diewrecktor
7103 ---
A general, generic topic Peony and Hover Fly
This Peony was one of the first to appear this season and as the shot was taken the little
Alfie Bass Silver Member 18-Jun-14 12:53 AM
by Cavy2
362 ---
A general, generic topic Cherry Red
Happy Father's Day Nikonians. Here's one the Founding Father of America. http://w ww.ni
gheck58 Silver Member 17-Jun-14 02:33 AM
by gheck58
5124 ---
A general, generic topic Late afternoon in the "Red Light District"
"Burn Slowly the Candle of Life" http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/278284.jpg
shipsdrummer Silver Member 16-Jun-14 08:43 PM
by shipsdrummer
12321 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.