Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Best of 2014 - Segment 4 – Unusual Perspective
This segment’s theme is “Unusual Perspective”. A great way create an interesting
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 16-Nov-14 11:50 PM
by dm1dave
53930 ---
Pinned topic Image posting limits and guidelines
In order to avoid any confusion on how, what, and how many images to post, we have clarifi
RickD 14-Sep-14 10:02 PM
by Warren41
1614753 ---
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 17-May-09 02:41 AM
by rmichael
43569 ---
A general, generic topic USS Alabama-Veteran's Day 2014
Taken at Battleship Park, Mobile ALabama on Veteran's Day 2014. C&C always welcome.
shipsdrummer Silver Member21-Nov-14 04:46 AM
by jdroach
7171 ---
A general, generic topic Stain (alt. title: "Light Into My Cell")
More likely, efflorescence, salts leaking through the plaster lining the arched ceiling. N
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 21-Nov-14 04:36 AM
by elcee
274 ---
This is a hot, active topic! All Souls Procession
This event took place last Sunday night in downtown Tucson, Arizona. I had never been bef
Dgastrong Gold Member21-Nov-14 03:07 AM
by Dgastrong
28260 ---
A general, generic topic Fall sunset from the deck
D610 LR 5.7 http://www.ni konians.org/dcfp/use r_files/291730.jpg
dagoldst Silver Member21-Nov-14 12:34 AM035 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Here's what happened when I get bored
While waiting for a panel discussion to convene two nights ago, I wandered around the cult
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 20-Nov-14 09:47 PM
by elcee
580 ---
A general, generic topic On Edge
Lately, I've slip into a style of shooting -- unintentional at first. I notice it, then ex
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 20-Nov-14 07:40 AM045 ---
A general, generic topic Ava
D3, 85 1.4g at f/3.5. Elinchrom Quadra and Mola Demi reflector. http://www
gheck58 Silver Member19-Nov-14 04:04 AM
by robsb
195 ---
A general, generic topic Fall's fighting back....
Winter's not supposed to be here yet, but the polar vortex is descending fast, my snowblow
Drbee Silver Member18-Nov-14 10:13 PM
by mnbuilder49
9184 ---
A general, generic topic Old Number 3
Taken in Jamestown, California. Old Number 3 Engine. Very famous train used in many TV sho
rickpaul Silver Member18-Nov-14 03:02 PM
by Cavy2
13186 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Coming Home
Reluctantly, I had to move from this neighborhood fourteen years ago. Since we grew up in
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 18-Nov-14 02:57 PM
by Cavy2
31328 ---
A general, generic topic Batman and the Batmobile
Most of you know I like to do composites that are mostly fantasy or at least reality disto
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 17-Nov-14 03:38 AM061 ---
A general, generic topic Beach resort's evacuation plan...
"Burn Slowly the Candle of Life" http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/291
shipsdrummer Silver Member16-Nov-14 11:12 PM
by mnbuilder49
4121 ---
A general, generic topic The Three Fates
Three Ferrari judges at the Danville Concours. The Three Fates http://www. nikonians.
pqtrths Silver Member16-Nov-14 10:42 PM058 ---
A general, generic topic Distortion, or Through The Glass Wobbly
I took this photo of the BBVA Bank reflected in a city government building downtown. I loo
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 16-Nov-14 08:11 PM
by elcee
7129 ---
A general, generic topic Dew Drops nestled in Coral Flowers
I took a picture of these tiny flowers from the Echeveria-_Perle-von -Nurnberg plant last w
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 16-Nov-14 05:10 PM
by robsb
465 ---
A general, generic topic Echeveria-'Perle-von-Nurnberg-Coral-Flowers--3
I took a picture of these tiny flowers last week but did a poor job of focusing. So today
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 16-Nov-14 05:08 PM
by robsb
240 ---
A general, generic topic Echeveria-'Perle-von-Nurnberg Coral Flowers -4
I took a picture of these tiny flowers last week but did a poor job of focusing. So today
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 16-Nov-14 05:07 PM
by robsb
237 ---
A general, generic topic Echeveria-'Perle-von-Nurnberg-Coral-Flowers--2
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 16-Nov-14 05:06 PM
by robsb
237 ---
A general, generic topic Golden Gate Bridge at dusk
This was shot from the Marine County side of the bridge at an overlook sitting up higher.
Punky Silver Member15-Nov-14 11:03 PM
by Punky
19207 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Conowingo Eagles
Two from the Conowingo Dam this afternoon, D700, Bigma @ 460mm, f/7.1, 1/1600, iso 560
Rickman Gold Member14-Nov-14 04:41 PM
by phil711
24266 ---
A general, generic topic A few Miami Sunsets
I caught these in Miami just before departure on a quick Bahamas cruise. Both taken wit
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 14-Nov-14 12:44 AM
by eugene300
10109 ---
A general, generic topic Rubik's Time Travel
I chose the title because of how I shot this image. I wanted to make an abstract image of
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 13-Nov-14 06:29 PM
by robsb
16138 ---
A general, generic topic Yum, Fish for Dinner
Went to the Conowingo Dam in Maryland yesterday. Once the fog and haze burned off I manag
stillbill11 Silver Member13-Nov-14 05:45 PM
by stillbill11
11127 ---
A general, generic topic Spawnin' Time
Went to a local park a couple weeks ago to find some color but not so much luck. Stumbled
rnagel Silver Member13-Nov-14 03:20 PM
by avm247
167 ---
A general, generic topic Engagement Shot
It was a beautiful day in Laguna Beach on Sunday for an Engagement shoot. D3, 85 1.4g at F
gheck58 Silver Member12-Nov-14 11:34 PM
by Bluejs75
10140 ---
A general, generic topic One Step Closer, and....
We are outta here D700, 400mm f3.5 with TC16A, ISO 1100, f4.0, 1/4000s, tripod I had to
D2Xstatic Silver Member12-Nov-14 06:14 PM
by D2Xstatic
495 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Cassandra - Halloween
I was very concerned yesterday for my granddaughter Cassandra. She almost disappeared fr
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 12-Nov-14 06:11 PM
by jrp
24583 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.