Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Last night's fireworks
http://i214.pho tobucket.com/albums/ cc172/480sparky/Phot ography%202/ADanceof Light_4871
four eighty sparky Silver Member 07-Jul-14 03:38 AM
by avm247
1063 ---
A general, generic topic Fireworks at World Golf Hall of Fame, St. Augustine, FL
For several years I have been shooting the annual fireworks display at the World Golf Hall
Nikon32250 Silver Member 07-Jul-14 12:16 AM
by Nikon32250
10111 ---
A general, generic topic Fireworks on the Mississippi Levee
The trees were obstructing the view, but it was still fun to try and shoot the fireworks.
birdied Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 07-Jul-14 12:04 AM
by birdied
374 ---
A general, generic topic Runner with radial blur
Still trying some, new for me, post processing. This was done with the Photoshop radial
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 06-Jul-14 11:48 PM
by wallenjs
17191 ---
A general, generic topic Happy Independence Day
D800E 200-400mm lens ISO 800 F8 1/5000 sec. Larry http:// www.larryandersonpho tography.co
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 06-Jul-14 11:36 PM
by wallenjs
8109 ---
A general, generic topic A few from the commute home today... London.
I've been carrying my Df daily and trying to make time for some photography everyday! Thes
shipsupt Gold Member 06-Jul-14 11:29 PM
by wallenjs
11175 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Union Pacific 4012 "Big Boy"
We took a trip to Steamtown in Scranton, PA on the Friday before Father's Day. The Union
ron917 Silver Member 06-Jul-14 02:27 PM
by Priest
28368 ---
A general, generic topic San Diego Wild Animal Park Adventure
http://greggevanphot ography.smugmug.com/ 72014-Wild-Animal-Pa rk/i-dhwDmjv I thought you
gheck58 Silver Member 04-Jul-14 09:04 PM
by Asgard
131 ---
A general, generic topic Bald Eagle On 4th of July
While on pontoon boat ride this morning we happened upon this bald eagle in a pine tree. A
tekneektom Gold Member 04-Jul-14 07:25 PM
by benveniste
247 ---
A general, generic topic Portland Japanese Garden
Two photos from the Japanese Garden, another Portland gem. #1: Zeiss 50mm/1.4; ISO 640
Martin Gonn Gold Member 04-Jul-14 06:24 PM
by Martin Gonn
682 ---
A general, generic topic Happy 4th
Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans. Grabbed this shot Saturday at a buddy's pool pa
singlerosa Silver Member 04-Jul-14 06:02 PM
by Asgard
133 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Breaking the (composition) rules
Taken from the Lambertville side of the Delaware River during sunset last night. Coming b
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 03-Jul-14 12:53 PM
by Cavy2
23242 ---
A general, generic topic Humming Bird feeding station
This plant had a steady stream of humming bird customers all day to drink up its nectar. D
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 02-Jul-14 11:07 PM
by TerryMc
699 ---
A general, generic topic Outdoor Portrait Using Speedlights
This picture was taken as part of a class I took today on using speedlights for shooting p
rstcso Gold Member 02-Jul-14 03:31 PM
by elcee
12166 ---
A general, generic topic Aptos Humming Bird -3 PPW
More images of the Aptos humming birds, this time at rest. D700 with 300 mm f/4 AFS lens a
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 01-Jul-14 04:24 PM
by robsb
668 ---
A general, generic topic Aptos Humming Bird -2 PPW
This is another image of a humming bird I took on my trip to Aptos CA from the balcony of
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 01-Jul-14 02:08 PM
by robsb
240 ---
A general, generic topic Chimney Face
Perhaps it's Jacob Marley haunting us, but I wish I knew the story behind the face that's
shipsdrummer Silver Member 01-Jul-14 01:44 PM
by shipsdrummer
386 ---
A general, generic topic One more textured shot -
Just one more - I promise not to texturize my entire portfolio for repost :-) http://
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 01-Jul-14 10:58 AM
by Asgard
11158 ---
A general, generic topic Humming Bird in Aptos-1 PPW
Went to a wedding in Aptos CA, and came a day early so I could shoot a few pictures around
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 30-Jun-14 02:51 PM
by robsb
666 ---
A general, generic topic Fathers Day Gift - A trip to Birdworld
My family surprised me on fathers day with a great day out. They took me to a bird park f
shipsupt Gold Member 30-Jun-14 02:44 PM
by professorune
10110 ---
A general, generic topic Midnight swim anyone ?
This is an image of the kids and adults pool at the Palace Riu in Punta Cana, Dominican Re
Punky Silver Member 30-Jun-14 02:12 PM
by Punky
8153 ---
A general, generic topic Cavy's Coach
I had a nice time yesterday evening with Kathy Cavallaro shooting in and around Lambertvil
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 30-Jun-14 06:28 AM
by robsb
7143 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations birdied!
Congratulations to Roberta Davidson (birdied) for her winning capture “Ruby and Butte
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 29-Jun-14 06:51 PM
by mnbuilder49
662 ---
A general, generic topic Cajun House Turned Restaraunt
A house on the Bayou in Slidell Louisiana turned into a nice restaurant. Hand held D710
shipsdrummer Silver Member 29-Jun-14 04:29 PM
by shipsdrummer
494 ---
A general, generic topic A Night At The Ballet
D3, 70-200VR (V1)@f/4, 1/160, ISO 1600, on a Gitzo Monopod. http://www.nikon ians.org/
gheck58 Silver Member 29-Jun-14 04:24 PM
by Asgard
149 ---
A general, generic topic Port Stanley, Falkland Islands - Can anyone ID this ves...
Saw this rather unusual looking ship when we visited the Falkland Islands in February. Do
rosewood_ltd Silver Member 28-Jun-14 07:34 PM
by rosewood_ltd
3124 ---
A general, generic topic The stealthy thief.............
This little guy was working my neighbors tomato plant. He seemed to enjoy the green one.
Snappo Silver Member 28-Jun-14 05:36 PM
by Snappo
5100 ---
A general, generic topic I was photo the lens....
Came up with this on a crop...; Larry http://www.nikonian s.org/dcfp/user_file s/28013
Larry E30 Silver Member 28-Jun-14 03:14 PM
by Larry E30
291 ---
A general, generic topic two sets of identical twins, delicious
I'm easily impressed -- I found two double cherries in a bowl today and thought I'd shoot
elcee Silver Member 28-Jun-14 04:39 AM
by elcee
5124 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Maid of the sink
I had this idea while my computer was down so I just got to do it today. This is a composi
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 27-Jun-14 03:58 PM
by robsb
24244 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.