Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Dangling Carrots (composite)
These heirloom carrots were begging to have their trip across the chopping block to be doc
elcee Silver Member 25-Jun-14 03:59 AM
by elcee
7110 ---
A general, generic topic Dr Seuss Model Shoot
Saturday, our local camera store had a model shoot with the theme "Dr Seuss". They provide
rstcso Gold Member 25-Jun-14 02:45 AM
by rstcso
10151 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Vote now: National Nature Photography Day – Contest
Here are the finalist images from our special [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?a
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 23-Jun-14 05:39 PM
by dm1dave
1169 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Nature Photography Day - Contest
Nature Photography Day - Contest Sunda y, June 15th is the ninth annual [link:www
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 23-Jun-14 05:28 PM
by dm1dave
42441 ---
A general, generic topic Hour Difference
The first shot was early, before the sun rose above tree line. Left the tripod in place,
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 23-Jun-14 03:29 PM
by Cavy2
16204 ---
A general, generic topic Sawfly
Bramble sawfly on hogweed... saw this guy yesterday... D2Xs + Tokina 100mm f2.8 AT-X Pr
Scotty Silver Member 20-Jun-14 08:17 PM
by mnbuilder49
378 ---
A general, generic topic Tombstones at National Cemetery
This image was taken yesterday at a National Cemetery for military personnel (not Arlingto
AUMike Silver Member 20-Jun-14 06:53 PM
by Asgard
4108 ---
A general, generic topic Image from Iraq - 2003
I'm posting this to share my feelings and concern for current events in Iraq. I served th
ajdooley Silver Member 20-Jun-14 11:24 AM
by gmth
5140 ---
A general, generic topic Lynx Lake Loons
Went musky fishing today and, no surprise, didn't catch any muskies. However, I did run ac
tekneektom Gold Member 20-Jun-14 01:33 AM
by coolmom42
498 ---
A general, generic topic Am I getting fat?
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/279618.jpg
greyface Gold Member 20-Jun-14 12:49 AM
by greyface
4133 ---
A general, generic topic Enjoying the Milkweed
Asclepias Purpurascens (Purple Milkweed) is a good source of nectar which attracts many bu
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 19-Jun-14 10:43 AM
by wallenjs
9165 ---
A general, generic topic A window in the rock
While redoing a photo tour in the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, and remembering our
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 18-Jun-14 08:56 PM
by dclarhorn
17361 ---
A general, generic topic Somewhere to sit?
I came across this little spot the other day and thought it would be a great place for a l
MasterDabber Silver Member 18-Jun-14 02:40 PM
by MasterDabber
18274 ---
A general, generic topic Big Brown Eyes
Okay, so I'm exiting the house to go to the mailbox when I notice some movement. It's a do
tekneektom Gold Member 18-Jun-14 01:02 AM
by the diewrecktor
7103 ---
A general, generic topic Peony and Hover Fly
This Peony was one of the first to appear this season and as the shot was taken the little
Alfie Bass Silver Member 18-Jun-14 12:53 AM
by Cavy2
362 ---
A general, generic topic Cherry Red
Happy Father's Day Nikonians. Here's one the Founding Father of America. http://w ww.ni
gheck58 Silver Member 17-Jun-14 02:33 AM
by gheck58
5123 ---
A general, generic topic Late afternoon in the "Red Light District"
"Burn Slowly the Candle of Life" http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/278284.jpg
shipsdrummer Silver Member 16-Jun-14 08:43 PM
by shipsdrummer
12319 ---
A general, generic topic Almost time
I visited Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in D.C. this morning, although it's still too early f
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 16-Jun-14 02:24 PM
by dclarhorn
8113 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Photo from the NASCAR race this weekend @ Michigan
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
n8huckins Silver Member 16-Jun-14 01:21 PM051 ---
A general, generic topic Square Circles
While visiting Silo City in Buffalo for the third time, I happened across the chance to ma
dmenges Silver Member 16-Jun-14 12:06 PM
by dmenges
9132 ---
A general, generic topic An old friend
Decided to burn some emulsion instead of pixels... feels good to handle this again...
Scotty Silver Member 15-Jun-14 01:14 PM
by dclarhorn
269 ---
A general, generic topic Lily close-up with visitor
Taken today at Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in D.C. D610/50-500mm OS with 24mm ext. tube
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 15-Jun-14 01:10 PM
by dclarhorn
480 ---
A general, generic topic Strawberry Moon
I got a phone call from my eldest granddaughter: "Get out into the front terrace and shoot
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 15-Jun-14 12:17 PM
by jrp
16180 ---
A general, generic topic Loon In The Reeds
The iconic symbol of the Northwoods of Wisconsin, the Common Loon. Captured this image whi
tekneektom Gold Member 14-Jun-14 11:45 PM
by dmenges
13135 ---
A general, generic topic Bird, Flower & Butterfly
From Huntley Meadows Park - Fairfax County, VA http://www .nikonians.org/dcfp/ user_f
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 14-Jun-14 06:19 PM
by wallenjs
758 ---
A general, generic topic Almost Past Its Prime
Last bit of sunlight. D700, 105 F/2.8, tripod F/4.5, 1/60, ISO 400 http://ww w.nik
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 14-Jun-14 05:37 PM
by Priest
15183 ---
A general, generic topic Loon In Green Water
D800, Nikon 300mm 4D, ISO 1250, f/5 at 1/640 sec http://ww w.nikonians.org/dcfp /user
tekneektom Gold Member 14-Jun-14 12:48 PM
by tekneektom
571 ---
A general, generic topic Minnehaha Falls
D800e 24-70mm lens. F8 1/2 sec. ISO 100 6 stop B+W neutral density filter. This spring we
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 13-Jun-14 10:15 AM
by Cavy2
17158 ---
A general, generic topic Hay season again!
Late evening, racing the sunset D700, 70-200mmVRII Had to keep cranking the ISO as the su
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 12-Jun-14 11:41 PM
by Dgastrong
12158 ---
A general, generic topic Mercury over the Genesee
From RocWiki.... The Mercury statue, a landmark of downtown Rochester, was created in
dmenges Silver Member 12-Jun-14 09:56 PM
by mklass
272 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.