Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Best of 2014 - Segment 4 – Unusual Perspective
This segment’s theme is “Unusual Perspective”. A great way create an interesting
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 24-Nov-14 06:48 PM
by dm1dave
541091 ---
Pinned topic Image posting limits and guidelines
In order to avoid any confusion on how, what, and how many images to post, we have clarifi
RickD 14-Sep-14 10:02 PM
by Warren41
1614764 ---
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 17-May-09 02:41 AM
by rmichael
43578 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Golden Gate Bridge at dusk
This was shot from the Marine County side of the bridge at an overlook sitting up higher.
Punky Silver Member26-Nov-14 11:50 PM
by Bluejs75
23271 ---
A general, generic topic Skyline
I took this picture of the Seattle skyline from my front yard last month using my new D750
robwig Gold Member26-Nov-14 11:06 PM013 ---
A general, generic topic P&S
Shot from my old P310..sunset in camsur ph.
zeldawn 26-Nov-14 10:35 PM
by PBlais
653 ---
A general, generic topic Hi ISO B&W images
This past weekend I photographed the El Tour de Tucson bicycle race. The event started in
Dgastrong Gold Member26-Nov-14 09:19 PM
by Dgastrong
463 ---
A general, generic topic Willie visiting
Willie Wagtail visitor. Visit me, and your likely to get shot (if your a fine looking fel
Hessy Gold Member26-Nov-14 04:45 PM
by Hessy
275 ---
A general, generic topic The Wedding Cake Building
Today I poked around the inside of the Powers Building and found a staircase that took me
dmenges Silver Member26-Nov-14 05:54 AM
by elcee
587 ---
A general, generic topic "We Interrupt This Portrait Session
... because I'm scared of the paper turkey!" (his parents were surprised) It's been a j
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 26-Nov-14 04:42 AM
by IainD
142 ---
A general, generic topic Dragonfly challenge.
These guys wouldn't be still long enough to use a tripod. Ray D3S 500mm f4 + TC14E han
Hessy Gold Member26-Nov-14 12:09 AM
by Hessy
12106 ---
A general, generic topic Jeddah,KSA
http://images.nikoni ans.org/galleries/da ta/27589/medium/DSC_ 000166.jpg http:/ /images.ni
zeldawn 25-Nov-14 07:40 PM
by zeldawn
485 ---
A general, generic topic First Visit To Conowingo
Spent a week photographing at Conowingo Dam. Lots of fun and met many fine folks! Will def
Just Clickin Gold Member25-Nov-14 04:05 PM
by rolleiflexD
12158 ---
A general, generic topic Lutey’s Grocery Co. ghost sign - Butte, Montana (9/23/2...
At one time the Luteys had 11 stores in Butte. The downturn in copper prices in the 1920s
Bob32 Silver Member25-Nov-14 03:52 PM
by Bob32
9138 ---
A general, generic topic Batman and the Batmobile
Most of you know I like to do composites that are mostly fantasy or at least reality disto
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 25-Nov-14 03:45 PM
by robsb
4131 ---
A general, generic topic Eagles - Susquehanna River - 11/22/14
Very cold day on the Susquehanna River. There were not a lot of eagles out and about, b
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 25-Nov-14 11:38 AM
by wallenjs
8110 ---
A general, generic topic On Edge
Lately, I've slip into a style of shooting -- unintentional at first. I notice it, then ex
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 24-Nov-14 01:18 AM
by elcee
2105 ---
A general, generic topic Dew Drops nestled in Coral Flowers
I took a picture of these tiny flowers from the Echeveria-_Perle-von -Nurnberg plant last w
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 23-Nov-14 11:52 PM
by robsb
6108 ---
A general, generic topic Fall sunset from the deck
D610 LR 5.7 http://www.ni konians.org/dcfp/use r_files/291730.jpg
dagoldst Silver Member23-Nov-14 09:16 PM
by mnbuilder49
171 ---
A general, generic topic Butte Saddlery ghost sign - Butte, Montana (9/23/2014)
This old sign is a fading reminder that before the automobile and truck, deliveries in But
Bob32 Silver Member23-Nov-14 05:58 AM024 ---
A general, generic topic What's Your Current Favorite Picture? Here's Mine.
What is your current, favorite picture? Not necessarily your most favorite of all-time, bu
rstcso Gold Member22-Nov-14 05:39 PM
by rstcso
299 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Coming Home
Reluctantly, I had to move from this neighborhood fourteen years ago. Since we grew up in
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 22-Nov-14 05:16 PM
by Just Clickin
32358 ---
A general, generic topic USS Alabama-Veteran's Day 2014
Taken at Battleship Park, Mobile ALabama on Veteran's Day 2014. C&C always welcome.
shipsdrummer Silver Member21-Nov-14 04:46 AM
by jdroach
7190 ---
A general, generic topic Stain (alt. title: "Light Into My Cell")
More likely, efflorescence, salts leaking through the plaster lining the arched ceiling. N
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 21-Nov-14 04:36 AM
by elcee
2101 ---
This is a hot, active topic! All Souls Procession
This event took place last Sunday night in downtown Tucson, Arizona. I had never been bef
Dgastrong Gold Member21-Nov-14 03:07 AM
by Dgastrong
28273 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Here's what happened when I get bored
While waiting for a panel discussion to convene two nights ago, I wandered around the cult
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 20-Nov-14 09:47 PM
by elcee
5108 ---
A general, generic topic Ava
D3, 85 1.4g at f/3.5. Elinchrom Quadra and Mola Demi reflector. http://www
gheck58 Silver Member19-Nov-14 04:04 AM
by robsb
1107 ---
A general, generic topic Fall's fighting back....
Winter's not supposed to be here yet, but the polar vortex is descending fast, my snowblow
Drbee Silver Member18-Nov-14 10:13 PM
by mnbuilder49
9194 ---
A general, generic topic Old Number 3
Taken in Jamestown, California. Old Number 3 Engine. Very famous train used in many TV sho
rickpaul Silver Member18-Nov-14 03:02 PM
by Cavy2
13192 ---
A general, generic topic Beach resort's evacuation plan...
"Burn Slowly the Candle of Life" http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/291
shipsdrummer Silver Member16-Nov-14 11:12 PM
by mnbuilder49
4124 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.