nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS Black & White / Film & Digital

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Black & White / Film and Digital
When thinking about photography as art, B&W comes immediately to mind. So strongly that w
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 16-Jan-14 02:42 AM
by Argyll
Pinned topic Special Edition Photo Contest
I am pleased to announce we are holding a [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=sh
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Dec-13 01:46 AM0183
Pinned topic On uploading and linking
This is to signal that there is an excellent and quite definitive article on uploading and
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 20-Nov-09 08:41 PM0906
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 23-Jan-09 02:47 PM01764
A general, generic topic Early Morning over Sedona
Reminiscing through some from ANPAT 13 images. This was sort of overlooked and didn't get
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Jan-15 07:36 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Agathla Peak...again!
I really love the art of the black and white photograph. This forum is a little too dorma
DaynLarz Silver Member22-Jan-15 01:52 AM
by DaynLarz
A general, generic topic After-Hours Downtown Walkabout
Got a call from a photo-nut friend who wanted to go out and shoot the downtown area at nig
four eighty sparky Silver Member21-Jan-15 09:38 PM
by PBlais
A general, generic topic Raw Energy
Was meandering through my archives and stumbled across an image I thought I'd like when I
four eighty sparky Silver Member15-Jan-15 05:20 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Fall Aspens
Both these images are from a wonderful area called Ohio Pass which is between Gunnison and
markgreenberg Silver Member06-Jan-15 10:00 PM
by Larry E30
A general, generic topic Up a Tree
This was posted in the Non Nikon auto focus lenses in color a while back and I just needed
PBlais Silver Member06-Jan-15 08:15 PM
by PBlais
A general, generic topic 1947 Harley KnuckleHead
My buddies old bike http://www.n ikonians.org/dcfp/us er_files/294753.jpg
micaelak Silver Member05-Jan-15 08:20 PM
by jcsocalphoto
A general, generic topic Men's baths
For years, and decades actually, it was not common at all to go to the beach, people went
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 05-Jan-15 07:09 AM
by olivierrychner
A general, generic topic Old Boat House
Glenelg River, Victoria Australia D700, 300 f4 1/2000sec f8, ISO 1600 (auto ISO) ......
glxman Silver Member04-Jan-15 12:51 PM
by glxman
A general, generic topic Down the Mississippi
A little bit cold (like 10 degrees F) here in Milwaukee. A good day for reviewing past im
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 01-Jan-15 02:28 PM
by Asgard
This is a hot, active topic! The Lighting Storm
Yesterday I was reviewing some past images and found this one from July 30, 2012 when I ph
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 31-Dec-14 06:38 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic A Face Only a Mother Could Love
...then again?! http: //www.nikonians.org/ dcfp/user_files/2945 69.jpg Nikon D7000
DaynLarz Silver Member31-Dec-14 06:35 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Stepping up
Lines, textures and emerging figures. Does it work? Improvements? Joh n Perth Nikonian
Kadmos Silver Member31-Dec-14 01:38 AM
by Kadmos
A general, generic topic What hapenened to the sandy beach?
Mediterranean beach. Not very appealing? I thought the frame on the beach might work b
Kadmos Silver Member30-Dec-14 02:28 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic A trip documented - Central Colorado
LR5.7, Silver Efex Pro Enjoy, C&C welcomed. Dale. The Stare. D810, 24-70 f/2
Dgastrong Gold Member17-Dec-14 04:30 PM
by Dgastrong
A general, generic topic Over The Top
I walked past the Greek Revival-inspired Josiah Talbot Historic House in Bristol the other
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 17-Dec-14 04:11 PM
by Covey22
A general, generic topic Shipmates
One of the young men who became friends with my son during boot camp didn't have any famil
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 13-Dec-14 09:04 PM
by James23p
A general, generic topic Tried to shoot basketball
http://images.nikoni ans.org/galleries/da ta/27589/DSC_000759. jpg htt
zeldawn 29-Nov-14 01:56 AM
by zeldawn
A general, generic topic Kids in profile
My 11 year old grand daughter was using my D600 last night at a family gathering. She too
Kadmos Silver Member27-Nov-14 01:19 PM
by Kadmos
A general, generic topic Baltimore Inner Harbor on a Beautiful Labor Day Week-en...
I captured this with my trusty Coolpix P7000 September 2013 while taking a morning water t
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 23-Nov-14 11:28 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic 1934 Chevrolet Hood Ornament - Oroville, California (5/...
This was taken at the Show ’n’ Shine Car Show in downtown Oroville. Comment s are welcom
Bob32 Silver Member23-Nov-14 04:52 PM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic Filipino Beauty
On a recent trip to the Philippines photographed this young girl, her face aglow from the
DaynLarz Silver Member23-Nov-14 01:18 PM
by DaynLarz
A general, generic topic Who will find one?
I have got no idea about a title. http://www .nikonians.org/dcfp/ user_files/291711.jp g
Ineluki Gold Member21-Nov-14 07:06 AM
by Ineluki
A general, generic topic (ok, not so) Spooky Trees
This was an impromptu shot outside, without a tripod.* I'm fairly sure the ISO was respons
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 20-Nov-14 10:13 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Shot into window.Seemless tiling ;
http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/291587.jpg
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 20-Nov-14 01:32 AM
by KenLPhotos
A general, generic topic Silver Dollar Saloon - Butte, Montana (9/23/2014)
Silver Dollar Saloon - Butte, Montana (9/23/2014) I recently returned from a vacation tri
Bob32 Silver Member19-Nov-14 04:36 PM
by Bob32