nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby POST YOUR PICTURES B&W / Film & Digital

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Black & White / Film and Digital
When thinking about photography as art, B&W comes immediately to mind. So strongly that w
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 16-Jan-14 02:42 AM
by Argyll
Pinned topic Special Edition Photo Contest
I am pleased to announce we are holding a [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=sh
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Dec-13 01:46 AM0199
Pinned topic On uploading and linking
This is to signal that there is an excellent and quite definitive article on uploading and
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 20-Nov-09 08:41 PM0920
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 23-Jan-09 02:47 PM01779
A general, generic topic Taos Pueblo dwellings - Taos, New Mexico (4/27/2013)
Taos Pueblo is the only living Native American community designated both a World Heritage
Bob32 Silver Member06-Mar-15 05:59 PM07
A general, generic topic Old new find
I rediscovered this shell today while sorting through "stuff" around the house. D810, 1
Dgastrong Gold Member05-Mar-15 11:39 PM023
This is a hot, active topic! A Simple Truth
Finally made it to the Martin Luther King Memorial in Washington. Lots of tourists milling
augustf Gold Member05-Mar-15 09:25 PM
by phantsam
A general, generic topic Abandoned Farm Shed
Recently I have become smitten with Topaz Impressions. It is a great way to go back throu
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 04-Mar-15 08:49 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Dan Moretti at Sandywood Arts 2015
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine 01-Mar-15 04:11 AM029
A general, generic topic A Totally Analog Afternoon
Got the wide-angle 50mm for my RB67 medium format camera Thursday, so I took a bit of time
four eighty sparky Silver Member26-Feb-15 12:30 PM
by dagoldst
A general, generic topic Rose
This is a yellow rose with red fringe converted to Black and White. Taken with Nikon D800
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 26-Feb-15 02:44 AM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Freesia Blossoms in Black and White
Taken with Nikon D700, 90mm Tamron, ISO 200, 1/60sec, f/32, Two remote Flashes for some di
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 26-Feb-15 02:42 AM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic The Inversion Layer
Was taken with early morning view across rolling hill farmland in southwestern Wisconsin a
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Feb-15 02:12 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Happy Presidents Day
Point 1: I decided that 2015 would be my "year of B&W". Point 2: It's been too cold t
augustf Gold Member24-Feb-15 11:18 AM
by augustf
A general, generic topic Icing
Thank goodness I moved back to North Carolina. One of the reasons was to avoid severe win
Lolrogge Silver Member19-Feb-15 06:19 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Cold Weather Bird Alternatives
As Russ said too cold up here in the northeast for long duration photo-ops adventures. But
bhiggins Silver Member18-Feb-15 01:30 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Storm Cloud, Vancouver Island
For many of us in the northeast, there have been few opportunities to get out and shoot an
rosewood_ltd Silver Member17-Feb-15 11:53 PM
by rosewood_ltd
A general, generic topic Nicole
This is a shot from the archieves, that I never posted here before. The model and I go
henbo Silver Member12-Feb-15 07:40 PM
by henbo
A general, generic topic Filipino Beauty
On a recent trip to the Philippines photographed this young girl, her face aglow from the
DaynLarz Silver Member06-Feb-15 04:25 AM
by eugene300
A general, generic topic Agathla Peak...again!
I really love the art of the black and white photograph. This forum is a little too dorma
DaynLarz Silver Member05-Feb-15 02:36 PM
by Matto
A general, generic topic Alstroemeria - Peruvian Lily or also known as Lily of t...
Store bought flowers and indoor cold weather photography. Taken with Nikon D700, Tamron 9
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Jan-15 03:28 AM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Early Morning over Sedona
Reminiscing through some from ANPAT 13 images. This was sort of overlooked and didn't get
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Jan-15 07:36 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic After-Hours Downtown Walkabout
Got a call from a photo-nut friend who wanted to go out and shoot the downtown area at nig
four eighty sparky Silver Member21-Jan-15 09:38 PM
by PBlais
A general, generic topic Raw Energy
Was meandering through my archives and stumbled across an image I thought I'd like when I
four eighty sparky Silver Member15-Jan-15 05:20 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Fall Aspens
Both these images are from a wonderful area called Ohio Pass which is between Gunnison and
markgreenberg Silver Member06-Jan-15 10:00 PM
by Larry E30
A general, generic topic Up a Tree
This was posted in the Non Nikon auto focus lenses in color a while back and I just needed
PBlais Silver Member06-Jan-15 08:15 PM
by PBlais
A general, generic topic 1947 Harley KnuckleHead
My buddies old bike http://www.n ikonians.org/dcfp/us er_files/294753.jpg
micaelak Silver Member05-Jan-15 08:20 PM
by jcsocalphoto
A general, generic topic Men's baths
For years, and decades actually, it was not common at all to go to the beach, people went
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 05-Jan-15 07:09 AM
by olivierrychner
A general, generic topic Old Boat House
Glenelg River, Victoria Australia D700, 300 f4 1/2000sec f8, ISO 1600 (auto ISO) ......
glxman Silver Member04-Jan-15 12:51 PM
by glxman
A general, generic topic Down the Mississippi
A little bit cold (like 10 degrees F) here in Milwaukee. A good day for reviewing past im
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 01-Jan-15 02:28 PM
by Asgard