Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic April Contest - The Eyes Have It
The theme of the April contest is The Eyes Have It" - selected by Darlene Palmer (pasknuck
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 22-Apr-14 02:05 PM
by ruedi
42711 ---
Pinned topic March Finalists: Tools
Here are the finalists for the March contest "Tools" selected by February winner Darlene P
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 03-Apr-14 11:21 AM0258 ---
Pinned topic Macro Photography Tips and Tricks
Below are links to articles and threads of interest to macro photographers. Articles
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 16-Sep-12 09:55 PM
by kenuck
75839 ---
A general, generic topic question about large lens and macro shots
A couple of folks, for example, like Daves post of "poppies in the rain" a large lens t
pasknucklehead Silver Member 23-Apr-14 05:57 PM010 ---
A general, generic topic Poppies in the rain
Trying out my 500mm P lens with Kenko extensions on it for macro work. 36 and 20 together
D2Xstatic Silver Member 23-Apr-14 03:49 PM
by D2Xstatic
13210 ---
A general, generic topic Houshold Tulip
Was playing around in my kitchen and took these. I had one issue, I couldn't get closer or
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 23-Apr-14 12:51 PM
by rb4good
9117 ---
A general, generic topic My First macro
Just got a used sigma 150 macro, non OS. Specs says it goes to f/22 1/5 sec ISO 400. Photo
drakonian Silver Member 22-Apr-14 06:26 PM
by elec164
3106 ---
A general, generic topic A few from the Butterfly Conservatory - which crop?
Hi all, It's been a long time since my last posting (anywhere), so just thought I'd share
CK Silver Member 21-Apr-14 10:21 PM
by CK
482 ---
A general, generic topic My experimental flower
So I spent a good part of the day today wandering around and practicing exposure for detai
roffelmau Silver Member 21-Apr-14 01:08 AM
by TEITZY
152 ---
A general, generic topic Camas for Easter
Our back pasture is full of Camas this time of year. Nature's own gift of pastel Easter co
D2Xstatic Silver Member 19-Apr-14 03:52 PM
by D2Xstatic
499 ---
A general, generic topic A Trip to the Car Dealership
Hello everyone, I thought I would share a few photos taken this morning. I had to take m
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 19-Apr-14 11:22 AM
by domer2760
6126 ---
A general, generic topic Desert Cactus
I am not much of a "soft look" photographer, but thought this was interesting enough to po
blakeboyd Silver Member 19-Apr-14 04:51 AM
by premc44
595 ---
A general, generic topic A very quick review of the Aputure Macro Extension Tube...
Supposedly, these tubes have a plastic over metal construction. As with the Kenko's the s
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography 19-Apr-14 04:27 AM
by benveniste
1117 ---
A general, generic topic A Few More Spring Flowers
Spring brings on pollen big-time and allergies, plus sinus infections for lots of folks.
AUMike Silver Member 18-Apr-14 07:19 PM
by clickhans
19200 ---
A general, generic topic Icicle Orange Flowering Plant
Capture of a local Icicle plant that is currently in Spring flowering. D800e, Voigtlan
blakeboyd Silver Member 18-Apr-14 06:46 PM
by blakeboyd
358 ---
A general, generic topic Vanessa Atalanta
While spring officially has started according to the calendar, I'm still waiting for the w
henbo Silver Member 17-Apr-14 04:29 PM058 ---
A general, generic topic #### Willow
I use my D7100 and Nikon105 G macro lens to take these images. Let me know if you like
ajstark123 Silver Member 17-Apr-14 01:41 AM
by ajstark123
8213 ---
A general, generic topic Chokeberry struggles
Like several others here, I've been looking for some spring flowers to shoot. I have a cho
hnease Silver Member 16-Apr-14 04:18 AM
by James23p
4109 ---
A general, generic topic First Flower
This is taken at the Woodburn, OR tulip festival - crawling with photographers. D6 00; 1
Martin Gonn Gold Member 16-Apr-14 02:46 AM
by Martin Gonn
696 ---
A general, generic topic Playing with FIRE!!
The past couple days I have been playing around with matches. Learned a lot... Like how
roffelmau Silver Member 15-Apr-14 07:02 PM
by Asgard
9162 ---
A general, generic topic SOLD
Hi everyone, remember the BRIDE AND GROOM's first dance photo that I just won for the Febr
pasknucklehead Silver Member 15-Apr-14 03:43 AM
by Martin Gonn
5265 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Spring Tulips
Although I check in with the forum several times each day, I have not been able to shoot m
AUMike Silver Member 15-Apr-14 12:01 AM
by AUMike
40419 ---
A general, generic topic Light coloring at way sub mm scales
So I'm playing around with my new Sigma 150mm macro, and I'm noticing things I've never no
roffelmau Silver Member 12-Apr-14 12:38 PM
by roffelmau
287 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey What Focus stacking software do you prefer
Hi Guys, Recently I have been experimenting with Photoshop for stacking, results appear O
glxman Silver Member 11-Apr-14 01:12 AM
by TEITZY
10270 ---
A general, generic topic Help pls! What's gone wrong with focus stacking?
I'm enjoying shooting some macro stuff but am not sure what's going wrong with my focus st
guyparker 10-Apr-14 07:24 AM
by GBaylis
12222 ---
A general, generic topic They're Back...
the bugs that is. Our pear tree blossomed this past week and all kinds of bugs were on the
esandy Silver Member 07-Apr-14 10:29 PM
by esandy
3130 ---
A general, generic topic Using Diopters for Travel?
Hi, I am off on holiday in a few weeks and want to take some picture of lizards, flowers
richardhodge1 Silver Member 06-Apr-14 04:24 PM
by richardhodge1
9263 ---
A general, generic topic Suggested backdrop for flower photography
Looking to experiment with my macro lens and have a questions about an appropriate backdro
rnagel Silver Member 06-Apr-14 06:04 AM
by Cavy2
7208 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to February winner Darlene Palmer (pask...
Congratulations to February contest winner Darlene Palmer (pasknucklehead) for her winning
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 06-Apr-14 02:47 AM
by pasknucklehead
9167 ---
A general, generic topic At least spring
D4, 16-35/f4, 16mm f4, 1/250s, iso 180
Ineluki Gold Member 05-Apr-14 02:23 PM078 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.