Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A topic tagged as having a question Distracting Background
I am living in a sub-tropical area and an multitude of insects came in at night. My proble
AartPapaya Silver Member 12-Dec-13 03:58 AM
by AartPapaya
12505 ---
A general, generic topic icy leaves
We are in the midst of an ice storm -- fortunately not severe. I saw these ice formations
hnease Silver Member 08-Dec-13 10:12 PM
by hnease
6345 ---
A general, generic topic Leaf Outline
Each fall I have noticed cool patterns left on sidewalks after some leaves been on the gro
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 08-Dec-13 04:14 PM
by dm1dave
12425 ---
A general, generic topic Playing with Light, Matches and Macro Rings
The recent snowflake shooting blog entry (discussed in the English Cafe sub-forum) re-spar
CaptainYooh Platinum Member 07-Dec-13 09:28 PM
by CaptainYooh
6363 ---
A general, generic topic focusing screen
Hi everyone,,,hope you are all ready for the holidays...Hey, has anyone seen a dramatic di
pasknucklehead Silver Member 06-Dec-13 12:13 AM
by pasknucklehead
10424 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A Summer of Butterflies
Have had some wonderful visitors to the garden this summer. All but last 2 shots take
birdied Silver Member 04-Dec-13 12:42 AM
by birdied
28747 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to John Kirkpatrick (natashadak)
Congratulations to John Kirkpatrick (natashadak) for his winning image Flat and Folded fr
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 02-Dec-13 08:50 PM
by hnease
8354 ---
A general, generic topic The forest floor
Hi all. I was out at my local nature preserve today hoping to get some photos of hawks
labtrout Silver Member 01-Dec-13 11:02 PM
by labtrout
4321 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member November Finalists: Leaves
Here are the finalists selected by last month's winner Christian Praetorius (snaefell). V
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 01-Dec-13 03:45 PM
by ericbowles
2744 ---
A general, generic topic Special Edition Photo Contest
Special Edition Photo Contest I am pleased to announce we are holding a [link:www.nikon
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 01-Dec-13 01:19 AM0174 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member November Contest: Unusual Perspectives of Common Items
The November contest selected by Christian Praetorius (snaefell) is "Unusual Perspectives
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 30-Nov-13 07:34 PM
by dm1dave
441294 ---
A general, generic topic Bug ID?
Hi Guys, Bit of a struggle with this one, wind was my enemy, When the wind eased, your r
glxman Silver Member 27-Nov-13 11:48 PM
by glxman
4296 ---
A general, generic topic Stargazer Lily
After stacking an image of a Stargazer Lily for the November Assignment, I decided to delv
GBaylis Silver Member 27-Nov-13 08:36 PM
by jdroach
13573 ---
A general, generic topic Spider Basket
I thought I would share a different type of spider photo - a small spider basket and its s
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 27-Nov-13 03:15 PM
by jordivb
5381 ---
A general, generic topic Dragonfly in flight
Today I noticed Dragonfly hovering above the pool and I thought it might give me some oppo
burchan Silver Member 25-Nov-13 08:50 PM
by burchan
13522 ---
A general, generic topic Back Light Grass
I took this image with my D7100 and Nikon 60mm macro lens. It was very windy out. I ha
ajstark123 Silver Member 24-Nov-13 06:19 PM0160 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations snaefell!
Congratulations to Christian Praetorius for his winning capture “Lily” in the “St
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 21-Nov-13 03:50 AM
by lastdaylight
8360 ---
A general, generic topic Need feedback
Hi I shot this flower having very fine dew on it. I used AF for it( hand held). How ca
yugal_kishore Silver Member 20-Nov-13 08:13 PM
by Asgard
1202 ---
A general, generic topic Cactus Flower
I was playing with my P7700 this past summer and shot these in the neighborhood using Macr
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 20-Nov-13 07:57 PM
by mklass
2195 ---
A general, generic topic Need some feedback - Macro of local flower
Hey gang, Still experimenting with the new D800e and also just picked up a Nikkor 105mm
blakeboyd Silver Member 18-Nov-13 11:29 PM
by birdied
4258 ---
A general, generic topic 2013 Best of Nikonians Contest Gallery
The [link:images.nikonia ns.org/galleries/sho wgallery.php/cat/254 03|Best of Nikonians 2013
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 18-Nov-13 09:48 PM0166 ---
A general, generic topic Dragon, Butterfly and Bee
Spent a few days at the beach. Here are a few of the smaller things . Thank you for st
birdied Silver Member 18-Nov-13 09:29 PM
by hnease
6243 ---
A general, generic topic Close up of some drought resistant flowers
Been experimenting with my new D800e and a new lens (Sigma 100-300mm). Not totally happy w
blakeboyd Silver Member 18-Nov-13 05:16 AM
by blakeboyd
2253 ---
A general, generic topic Does image size change when focus changes
Hi, I have a d800 and Nikon 105mm macro lens. I am trying to learn how to get good result
Steve6344 Silver Member 16-Nov-13 12:52 PM
by GBaylis
4332 ---
A general, generic topic Fall Idaho Wheat Stalks
Eastern Idaho wheat stalks right before harvest. C&C always welcome. http ://www.nik
blakeboyd Silver Member 14-Nov-13 09:42 AM
by glxman
3256 ---
A general, generic topic Dewdrops on spiderweb
Just as the color started to come into the sky. Cheers, David Visit [link:images.nik
DGSCHULTZ Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 13-Nov-13 10:22 PM
by DGSCHULTZ
8384 ---
A general, generic topic your views welcome
Hello friends, i'm happy to show you my first macro session. There are lots of negative
nevan Silver Member 12-Nov-13 11:11 AM
by nevan
9396 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: Stacking
Voting will close at the end of the month.
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy 06-Nov-13 12:42 PM
by ericbowles
2679 ---
A general, generic topic Yellow Flower
I took this in our backyard a couple days ago. D4, f4.8, 1/160, 720, 340mm [font color
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 05-Nov-13 10:42 PM
by jdroach
2225 ---
A general, generic topic Paper Wasps
Still reasonably docile early in the season so not too fussed about being blasted with fla
TEITZY Silver Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments, most notably in the macro and sports forums. 02-Nov-13 09:33 PM
by Scotty45
17651 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.